This is how to greet people if you must

_66454869_footballer.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I saw an article that said dick choppers have a higher chance of dying from the WuFlu than real people. So at least this thread has that going for it.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I saw an article that said dick choppers have a higher chance of dying from the WuFlu than real people. So at least this thread has that going for it.
Vanessa Vanessa probably thinks circumcision protects against corona infection though - same way snipping the retina protects against sun in the eyes. It’s all win win win.

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
Uncut Dick Is Best Dick - A Hard Look at Privates

I. The Uncut Functional Advantage

Naturally occurring tissues of uncut dick allow it to glide in and out of itself enabling climax in thoroughly dry environments. The preserved tissues also serve as a natural gasket preserving lubricants in penetrative use (see the Uncut Ecological Edge).

II. The Uncut Ecological Edge

Uncut dick requires fewer resources to produce (none) and fewer resources expended in operational maintenance. Unlike dry-dick counterparts, surgical modification of uncut dick does not occur. Additionally the functionally advantageous tissues of uncut dick help to maintain optimal lubrication of orifices during penetration by preserving local lubricants - natural and artificial alike. This affords uncut dick a carbon footprint magnitudes tighter than cut counterparts.

III. The Uncut Aesthetic

Uncut dick may be worn modestly with the foreskin fully drawn like a Viking accentuating length, or with the foreskin partially retracted like a Samurai, for a bulkier look. Fully drawn, uncut dick slips smoothly between your lips, the little seam at the tip offering something for you to explore with your tongue, snuggling up to the glans inside.

🍏 🍎

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Seriously?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Uncut Dick Is Best Dick - A Hard Look at Privates

I. The Uncut Functional Advantage

Naturally occurring tissues of uncut dick allow it to glide in and out of itself enabling climax in thoroughly dry environments. The preserved tissues also serve as a natural gasket preserving lubricants in penetrative use (see the Uncut Ecological Edge).

II. The Uncut Ecological Edge

Uncut dick requires fewer resources to produce (none) and fewer resources expended in operational maintenance. Unlike dry-dick counterparts, surgical modification of uncut dick does not occur. Additionally the functionally advantageous tissues of uncut dick help to maintain optimal lubrication of orifices during penetration by preserving local lubricants - natural and artificial alike. This affords uncut dick a carbon footprint magnitudes tighter than cut counterparts.

III. The Uncut Aesthetic

Uncut dick may be worn modestly with the foreskin fully drawn like a Viking accentuating length, or with the foreskin partially retracted like a Samurai, for a bulkier look. Fully drawn, uncut dick slips smoothly between your lips, the little seam at the tip offering something for you to explore with your tongue, snuggling up to the glans inside.

🍏 🍎
Please don't break quarantine

maskedmelon

Please don't break quarantine

It is too late, you have already been exposed.

Look here though, Trickles. Don’t get all rustled Mr. Angry Dudeman. Being cut doesn’t make you subhuman. It just means you are functionally and environmentally inferior while enjoying less aesthetic flexibility. That’s all.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It is too late, you have already been exposed.

Look here though, Trickles. Don’t get all rustled Mr. Angry Dudeman. Being cut doesn’t make you subhuman. It just means you are functionally and environmentally inferior while enjoying less aesthetic flexibility. That’s all.
Extermination it is. You made your choice

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
How does it feel to know someone that you consider retarded, does better at life then you?
I don't consider you retarded. You ARE retarded. Get that distinction straight.

Care for proof?

Read your quote above. This is the "Bruh, I bet I can bench more than you" type of idiocy that we've been mocking here for over 20 years. To even SAY what you said is... well... retarded.

Have you ever considered humility, instead of raw stupidity and loudness?

You could have the bottled cure to poverty, aids, and cancer, and you'd still piss people off because you are that annoying.
You've done nothing but have a track record here of making bullshit claims about me for months on end and cannot post a single shred of proof backing up your claims but you're telling ME I need humility? Fuck off tardking.

Enjoy your box stacking.
I don't stack boxes but I do love my job, thanks.

What’s in the box, Vanessa Vanessa ?
Her pretty head. (literal answers are literal)
Loss's dick. (punny answers are punny)

I’ve self-quarantined in my palace.
I want you to be SSSniperwolf so badly, but I feel you're probably this guy instead:
444.jpg

Yeah Booze, I very much believe this too because you've had such a strong track record of being medically factually accurate.

Vanessa Vanessa probably thinks circumcision protects against corona infection though - same way snipping the retina protects against sun in the eyes. It’s all win win win.
Oh you trolling bitch you haha... I meant infection due to smegma getting trapped between the skin easier with uncut dicks... I think I read somewhere a loooong time ago uncut dicks are more prone to that infection by trapping more bacteria and such... has nothing to do with viral infections caused by transmission by coughing / sneezing.

Like... duh girl.

Uncut Dick Is Best Dick
-----------------------------------
III. The Uncut Aesthetic
Being cut doesn’t make you subhuman. It just means you are functionally and environmentally inferior while enjoying less aesthetic flexibility.
I mean... sigh... you know I love you MM but,

If this:
c10g.jpg

Is more attractive to you than this:
hard-cut-cock-390x450.jpg

Then we are mortal enemies who should test whether dual-wielding bats or shovels is more lethal.

Before any closeted homos get uptight about me posting cocks, just realize that I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality to post cocks and actually say one cock is more attractive than another and still not want another guys dick near me. Are you?

Corona Nessa update:
:emoji_musical_note: It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine:emoji_musical_note:

• 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
This forum is the Versailles of the internet.

This thread is the lack of toilets in Versailles.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

maskedmelon

I want you to be SSSniperwolf so badly, but I feel you're probably this guy instead:
View attachment 254715

mods please ban Nessa for dox.

I mean... sigh... you know I love you MM but,

If this:
View attachment 254719

Is more attractive to you than this:
View attachment 254721

Then we are mortal enemies who should test whether dual-wielding bats or shovels is more lethal.

Before any closeted homos get uptight about me posting cocks, just realize that I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality to post cocks and actually say one cock is more attractive than another and still not want another guys dick near me. Are you?

Corona Nessa update:
:emoji_musical_note: It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine:emoji_musical_note:

This is like the worst false equivalency I’ve seen here yet. You can’t honestly compare limp hairy uncut dick to groomed cut dick at the ready. Not to mention, if you prefer the bold and exposed look, you can easily retract the sheath for a similar, but better look. You basically get the same thing, but like with a fleshy muffler about the neck ^^ AND the glans isn’t all desiccated. It’s about aesthetic flexibility and functional superiority.

stay sweet love 💗

• 1Faggotry

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Europe doesn’t circumcise away like in the states. We have lover rates of hiv, penile cancer, balanitis, urethral stenosis - and most importantly, better sexlives because of being intact.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Europe doesn’t circumcise away like in the states. We have lover rates of hiv, penile cancer, balanitis, urethral stenosis - and most importantly, better sexlives because of being intact.
Yeah, but you're European so its all moot. I mean the Special Olympics have winners, but they are still Special Olympic winners

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard

Yeah, but you fuckers can never finish wars you start, so I guess there's that.

• 1Trump
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 1 users

maskedmelon

super gay posts you two. we’re talking about dicks here. please keep your faggy politik talk in the thread about that dumb stuff.

• 3Worf
  • 1Trump
Reactions: 3 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Yeah, but you fuckers can never finish wars you start, so I guess there's that.
True, true. Speaking of which, didn’t Trump just concede to the taliban in afghanistan? Or does Democracy reign there now?

iannis

Musty Nester

A much higher rate of gross cock though.

Status
Not open for further replies.