Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Well, thank you. I honestly started off initially in here to give you the benefit of the doubt, despite everyone saying you're retarded and won't respond when you get proven to be wrong or stupid, etc. And you proved everyone right. You are just stupid, and you believe in stupid things. Amazing you failed so bad at even the most basic questions on your ridiculous fairy tales.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Anyone with an IQ and memory even slightly superior to a goldfish eventually gets annoyed by your incessant bullshit.

You can't even see that those who pretend to have a conversation with you are simply preying on your stupidity.

Anyway, good luck posting those pics.

• 2Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Anyone with an IQ and memory even slightly superior to a goldfish eventually gets annoyed by your incessant bullshit.

You can't even see that those who pretend to have a conversation with you are simply preying on your stupidity.

Anyway, good luck posting those pics.
Aren't you past due for spending RL money on me to silence me like triggered leftist gimps do so well?

gimp.jpg

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Nothing like some community service.

Enjoy your time off.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
you got me. i was shitposting. frankenpussies do sound scary

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I cant find it quickly but she was in like county lockup for like 4 years. Its in one of the archived threads, i wanna say she got out in 2018 maybe? Someone found her mugshot for opioids or some shit.

This forum never fails to deliver. Fucking Lori ended up in jail???? I knew she was prostituting. Fucking LOL

• 1Worf

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Can we get a rule/bot that gives Phazael and Vanessa an automatic shaw for 24 hours to 1 week, anytime they quote or mention each other in a post? That shit has reached ridiculous levels for a while now.

Edit: I mean, I know Lanx is Asian, loves his mod tools, and can achieve this on his own, but think of the future generations (of Mods).
You have been the first person who has complained about me mocking the train wreck, as far as I am aware. And I only show up whenever he pokes his head in threads to try and attention whore and I am far from the only one making fun of him. We work in shifts because there his faggotry output requires it to keep up.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You have been the first person who has complained about me mocking the train wreck, as far as I am aware. And I only show up whenever he pokes his head in threads to try and attention whore and I am far from the only one making fun of him. We work in shifts because there his faggotry output requires it to keep up.

I stopped reading most of Vanessa's posts a long time ago, since ALL his posts look like attention whoring, but, now, since he came back, every time I see a blank Avatar to scroll past, it seems like I can count on seeing you shortly after, talking the same shit, over and over and over...

I mean, I end up scrolling past most of your posts now too, for this reason, but that makes Vanessa respond to you, which in turn makes you respond, which means I have to use that scroll wheel even more!

And sure, you're not the only one, but I don't see Wormie shitting up the WHOLE forum with Eat Shit and Die Fag (just a few threads in Pol, which cant get much shittier anyway).

Using the ignore function is just as tiresome, as blocking people across the whole forum leads to other annoyances.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sorry, laying down to crazy is how things got so messed up in the world, so my OCD wont let me not respond. Mind you I ignore a fair number here, but his kind of crazy is especially dangerous and I taunt him a lot as a result. You honestly are more in the gaming threads so you have not been through the whole history that has his multiple meltdowns, so its a bit meta and I get the fatigue. And to be honest, its not helpful that I have seen this shit play out before (music student background means I have had to deal with a lot of crazy and weird) and it triggers me a bit, but it is what it is. When the mods tell me to back off, I do. When the don't I don't. I hope you can see the difference but if not, you do you and put me on ignore, no offense taken. I am just done shutting my mouth and letting crazy have its way. And I get that as big of a drunken fat asshole as I am, not everyone is interested in that, but at the end of the day everyone has to make that call for themselves.

• 1Picard

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Friday night. Drunkards, ecstacy od’s, acs’s, crazies, and suicidals in the ER. Still this thread never cease to amaze me.
Have a great weekend, gentlemen and trannies alike.
Excited Happy Birthday GIF

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Status
Not open for further replies.