Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fucker

Log Wizard
I may have a virus on my browser/computer/etc... I dunno :)

Funny how your computer is to blame the moment someone asked to see your linebacker shoulders after you claimed not to have them. Curios thing considering you are so proof based.
ghf.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Funny how your computer is to blame the moment someone asked to see your linebacker shoulders after you claimed not to have them. Curios thing considering you are so proof based.
View attachment 334413
Funny how you're a Godless nobody who lies about someone more interesting than you.

you claimed not to have them.
Never happened. I trolled him with a pic showing how retarded that statement was.

Quote me where I said "I don't have big shoulders" or anything of the sort... go ahead. I'll be waiting

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Oh and here's a rude awakening for MANY of you here who are acting like a swamp of fools:

I'm not one of the posters posting frequently in the grown up threads talking about Depression, Suicidality, Drinking, Money Problems etc etc. You guys are.

Let that sink in...

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
View attachment 334413
I mean, she does share the YouTube link to her videos. Her form is very evident there, whatever you think of it. I don't think there's much filtering being done in that one.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Anyway... every skull you Evilutionists share like Lucy and shit just looks like Chimps, not humans. Furthermore, when you compare an aboriginal skull to a caucasian skull, you can see how human skulls literally in 2021 (not 100,000 years ago) are vastly different.... so can primate skulls vary. Go ahead... do it. Post an aboriginal skull next to a caucasian skull to see how varied we HOMO SAPIENS are. So yes, let's talk about things. I'm the only one here actually saying anything versus you just posting my VIDEOS like an obsessed lunatic.

Yeah, because there's not a shitload of water in the atmosphere? Clouds are composed of.... what Falxy? Tell me. LoL you dunce... but you're going to say this to me v
Never said that. You are mentally ill if you think I said that. You are seriously losing it Falxy. Get help.

Never said that either. You are mentally ill if you think I said that. You are seriously losing it Falxy. Get help.

lol. Beside how stupid you are in terms of lack of knowledge, you can barely put together a coherent sentence. Read what you wrote about skulls. It's like an intoxicated child wrote it. Fucking retard.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
So because I'm not married, don't want a roommate, and live alone, you take those 3 facts and then conclude:

• I'm not living like the Bible teaches.
  • I don't understand that Love is between people.

“A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman’s garment, for all who do so are an abomination to the LORD your God."

So, you are actually an abomination according to the bible. LOL.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So, you are actually an abomination according to the bible. LOL.
So, I am actually a person who was born in sin and needs a savior like Jesus?

What a big brained concept! It's almost like... that's what Christianity is!

-----------------------------------------

But the best part of this whole thing? You have a Godless person (you, Falxy, the atheist) telling a Christian (me, Vanessa) what God is all about.

*honk honk* you get it yet, clown?

Fucker

Log Wizard
Oh and here's a rude awakening for MANY of you here who are acting like a swamp of fools:

I'm not one of the posters posting frequently in the grown up threads talking about Depression, Suicidality, Drinking, Money Problems etc etc. You guys are.

Let that sink in...
None of us post in those threads. Nice try though. :emoji_grinning:

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I like how you ignored the post I made where I quoted you for saying stupid shit, then your other quote denying you said that exact stupid shit.

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
So, I am actually a person who was born in sin and needs a savior like Jesus?

What a big brained concept! It's almost like... that's what Christianity is!

-----------------------------------------

But the best part of this whole thing? You have a Godless person (you, Falxy, the atheist) telling a Christian (me, Vanessa) what God is all about.

Actually according to the bible you are an abomination... It's in the bible, lol. The very book you believe in, and frequently quote to us, calls you an abomination.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Can we get a rule/bot that gives Phazael and Vanessa an automatic shaw for 24 hours to 1 week, anytime they quote or mention each other in a post? That shit has reached ridiculous levels for a while now.
/shrug he's been lying and/or getting confused about what I do/say/post/believe/think for years now... you think that'll change? Hodj was worse as far as the fixation but that problem took care of itself.

Anyway... soooo what did Bubbles do to get wrist slapped?

• 1Hodjing

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Actually according to the bible you are an abomination... It's in the bible, lol. The very book you believe in, and frequently quote to us, calls you an abomination.
Okay, and again:

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I like how you ignored the post I made where I quoted you for saying stupid shit, then your other quote denying you said that exact stupid shit.
I like how you obsessed over the post I made where I quoted you for obsessing over stupid shit, then your other quote denying that you're obsessed over that exact stupid shit.

Hodj got destroyed the same way Falxy. You are on his path, I assure you. Keep going.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I like how you obsessed over the post I made where I quoted you for obsessing over stupid shit, then your other quote denying that you're obsessed over that exact stupid shit.

Hodj got destroyed the same way Falxy. You are on his path, I assure you. Keep going.

Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 11.54.19 PM.png

You called me mentally ill for quoting you, saying that you never said those things. Literally right there, you described what you believed to be the source for the water for the myth of the great flood. And I also quoted whatever diarrhea you wrote about skulls. You haven't destroyed anyone in this thread, ever. You are a completely stupid person who can barely put a sentence together. You have severe mental illness and are very unstable. Lumi is crazier than you, but you are way stupider than Lumi. At least Lumi can form a sentence.

• 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Solidarity

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Dude, I believe in Jesus, I am a Christian and I believe the universe and all that is in it was made by Him and for His glory and give about as much of a shit WHEN he did it or if the DINOSAURS came first or if the MULTIPLE CAVEMEN fucked other cavemen clan of the cave bear style. What I know is, I need help, and no one on this miserable planet can help because you're all as fucked as steve here. You're a fat ass or you fuck kids or you're a miserable harridan or you cheat or you lie constantly or you have too many fucking watches. ALL have fallen short. And I know for a stone cold fact that every word Jesus said is truth. None can refute it. You can play games with the homo language in Leviticus or how Deuteronomy talks about how much you can beat your old lady but every word the Aspect of God Made Flesh says is truth. You live that and you will find a peace you've never known. Very few, including me and you and captain bolt-on there have the courage for that but it is true. The faith of a mustard seed to move mountains. So as fun as it is to be chimps throwing shit at each other, and especially pointing out the chimp who for some reason really delights in smearing that shit on their face and strutting around like...well, not a rooster, a hen, I guess, I WILL stand with Duderina in this respect, God in all his majesty is real, and one day every last cocksucking one of you with announce it. And no, I'm not really interested in arguing or coming down to your level or whatthefuckever. The beauty of my own particular insanity is I give a tinker's fucking damn what anyone on the planet thinks of me. As Shepherd Book says, I believe.

• 1Imbecile
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Will announce.

Fuckin edit. And yes I WILL say American Inventor again and I WILL be back in here. Also part of the crazy.

• 2Edgelord

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
LoL and then Psyek posts that. This is why my thread is awesome and has this many views.

Eat it Falxy, you fucking Godless nimrod.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Dude, I believe in Jesus, I am a Christian and I believe the universe and all that is in it was made by Him and for His glory and give about as much of a shit WHEN he did it or if the DINOSAURS came first or if the MULTIPLE CAVEMEN fucked other cavemen clan of the cave bear style. What I know is, I need help, and no one on this miserable planet can help because you're all as fucked as steve here. You're a fat ass or you fuck kids or you're a miserable harridan or you cheat or you lie constantly or you have too many fucking watches. ALL have fallen short. And I know for a stone cold fact that every word Jesus said is truth. None can refute it. You can play games with the homo language in Leviticus or how Deuteronomy talks about how much you can beat your old lady but every word the Aspect of God Made Flesh says is truth. You live that and you will find a peace you've never known. Very few, including me and you and captain bolt-on there have the courage for that but it is true. The faith of a mustard seed to move mountains. So as fun as it is to be chimps throwing shit at each other, and especially pointing out the chimp who for some reason really delights in smearing that shit on their face and strutting around like...well, not a rooster, a hen, I guess, I WILL stand with Duderina in this respect, God in all his majesty is real, and one day every last cocksucking one of you with announce it. And no, I'm not really interested in arguing or coming down to your level or whatthefuckever. The beauty of my own particular insanity is I give a tinker's fucking damn what anyone on the planet thinks of me. As Shepherd Book says, I believe.

What size tits do you have bolted on?

• 1Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.