Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fucker

Log Wizard
This thread is as active as Vanilla Ice’s MySpace page.
He's busy getting banned off of Facebook again. He hasn't been banned here because of the pure schadenfreude he brings to everyone whom who reads his posts.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
This is what I imagine transitioning must be like

1630497828007.png

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
It's like if Stay Puft had a baby with Nanook of the North.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
This thread is as active as Vanilla Ice’s MySpace page.
Oof... sorry for being late I as I was so rudely interrupted (hah)

Come to Denmark, Vanessa Vanessa . I’ll anaesthetize you for that free chop-job. Danish Girl. Perhaps I’ll even turn off the gas at some point too :D The vet will do a bang up job, probably. Funzies.
I trust US healthcare to do a better job with better tech and medicine but I'll admit our healthcare system is fubared. We are still charging privatized health insurance companies $100 for a $10 bag of saline (just shitting out a quick example... no, that's probably not exactly accurate but you get the point).

I'd like to travel to Europe just for funzies anyway. Culture.

Question: now that you have an innie instead of a dong, will you then date men to fill the litteral void? If not, will you then date women and baton yourself daily manually only as you need to do to keep the abyss? Both? How will you view yourself, gay, straight, monster, alien?
Hypothetical of course since I'm still unsnipped: No. Got a call from a RL friend of a friend days ago and (while it was a drunk text at 2am) he said he was embarrassed that the time he finally spoke to me was when he was hiccupping drunk. Cool guy though; on the right side of history. He just added me because he said he generally agreed with most of my points of views on Facebook but he's never met me. You gotta keep in mind that I grew up with mostly rebellious, counter culture friends here who naturally lean more left/hippyish. Musicians, artists, drama people, some band geeks... the jocks were our "enemies" in high school and drove trucks. So all those jocks mostly grew up conservative and we mostly grew up liberalish. Of course NONE of us thought of socio-political things back then but Facebook is sorta like digital high-school with old "friends" mixed with your current RL friends too. I now relate to all the "jocks" now... it's weird.

So I have this guy above saying he just thinks I'm just awesome and then the next day I get these rando texts on my IG:

Screenshot_20210901-075613_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210901-075521_Instagram.jpg

^ Was a cool chat

Point is... if I was actually gay, I could have so many hookups but as a Super Straight tranny; life is pretty dry in the bed and that's a good thing after all this time. I'll be single till I die I think because, I'll tell ya Izo, I don't think a straight Christian with a slight "lean" to her sexuality is looking for a genetic dead-end tranny with a big chin, bad hair, bag of fun. :p

You will deny it eternally, but it is the kids on hormone blocker shit that ended any trust or empathy I may have had for you.
I will say this with 0 ad hominems and vindictiveness. You are part and parcel of the broad lie on this forum perpetuated by MANY individuals due to inherent bias, misunderstanding, poor reading skills, lack of nuance... whatever you choose to say about it. It bothered me in the past and hey... congratulations on being part of the front that perpetuated it, but as I said before.... the troll job is over. The jig is up. I shared the studies that showed that those drugs both worked and were effective to treating a mental illness. The more time has gone on, the more I have been vindicated. You, Hodj, Zyyz, Booze, Foler, Mario... spread that idea here any chance you got and others not as dedicated to keeping up with me back then when the debate was raging just took y'alls word for it.

It's equivalent to this hypothetical scenario:

This entire forum (basically) is pro-life.
I shared studies that pro-choice mothers are happier at their choice.
I then get dragged and labeled as the baby killer.

or

This entire forum (basically) is anti-vax
I shared the studies that vaxxed patients have a better chance at living
I then get dragged labeled as the vaccine injecting devil.

No one is forcing *anything* on *anyone* here.

What happened in REALITY, Phaz, is that I shared the studies on puberty blockers. I said when I shared them that I support them due to the papers INDICATING THEY WERE EFFECTIVE but there is more work to be done in diagnosis. You guys selectively edited the narrative to create a strawman "badguy" here to punch. You act like I wrote the papers. You act like I injected drugs in kids themselves. I was merely the person sharing the data you guys had NO idea existed to back up the idea of this and I was the face of that new information you guys hated. I UNDERSTAND IT. I know why you'd be against it. As much as you probably WANT some science to not be true, it is true. Time has vindicated this notion. Share the peer review papers here if you can disprove it.

NO kids should be transitioning. Nor humans ultimately. The best cure is a cure without transition. To nip Gender Dysphoria in the brain with other means than transition/surgery/hormones. That doesn't exist yet. You can't say you're all for kids, but for the kids who are legitimately trans say tough luck... we have the meds here that will help you feel better based on research but armchair doctors on the net are saying "nope" we don't morally think it's right. That's not giving care to all that can be cared for. But it's soooo miniscule anyway. There's help for them. Be humane to everyone.

Or... be a completely whackjob right-wing SJW lunatic and think a team of evil satanic doctors are going to drag your kids to the doctor and inject hormones in them without their choice.

I think we know what the rational side is at this point.

I'll say this one last fucking time: I support puberty blockers as the final resort for an adolescent who has been professionally diagnosed by a TEAM of doctors and psychologists as a true Gender Dysphoric child after years of symptoms with no outside peer pressure / push from radical parents.

Your religious beliefs get brought up by many, even other christians, because they run at complete odds of your choices. Me as a 20ish angry Atheist? Sure, I would have hammered you and anyone else relentlessly on that. Me at 50 seeing what happens when young shitheads fill the void left by religious need with nihilism and wokeness (I filled the gap with a lot of scientific and philisophical reading, but the world is past the point where people that age group are willing to do that kind of self reflection anymore) understands the concept of the Noble Lie a lot better.
You're looking at all of this as if it's a Noble Lie. To fill a void. But the thing is... it's just flat out true. God is real. He is amazing.

I do not care what someone's religious beliefs are unless A) they try to apply standards of their belief system to others forcibly or B) they do not practice what they proselytize. This is just another cross you are nailing yourself to for personal affirmation.
Newp. You think just like Sevens does. That having Gender Dysphoria is a sin.

If I Castawayed my life into reality - i.e. lived on a desert island, and was naked, with no meds, no hairspray, nothing but what God gave me... I'd still be a biological male with Gender Dysphoria. <--- This is EXACTLY what I am now.

All my disdain for you can be mostly summed up in the statement "stay away from other people's kids" and I know I am far from alone in this regard. I needled you about that couch surfer mostly because I could perceive the desperation that led to that situation, her's and yours.
This is more of your strawman bullshit. I forgive you for it though. Because all your disdain for me is mostly summed up with a problem in your own head. I'm not interested in kids dude LoL... on any level. If you just want to be a troll and say Yes HUH! You ARE! then you're just a piece of shit. I don't think you're truly that bad and retarded though. Learn the facts of things instead of flying with these narratives that aren't in line with reality. No one is fucking with other people's kids you weirdo.

This is nihilistic bullshit and you know it.
Atheists worldview is nihilistic, not mine. My worldview is full of redemption and grace... it is... awesome.

The average normal person does not post pictures of their junk on the internet, let alone a self ascribed Christian.
I also used to wear diapers. The past is the past.

The average person does not crave attention on the level your vanity propels you to do.
Got me there... my ego IS substantial. Pity.

The average normal person does not have to ingest chemicals to mold themselves into their self perception.
Actually, I'm pretty sure 2/3 of people use prescription drugs via their doctors to feel normal.

I, as a white guy fatty, can pretty much go anywhere in the country (outside of some dangerous ethnic neighborhoods) and fit right in if I want without any issue or preparation. I could likely do so abroad in Europe or many parts of South America as well. Most of us on the forum have that "white privilage" if you want to call it that. You are always going to have anxiety of being found out or how people will react in certain situations.
There is no white privilege you right-wing SJW you. There are people out there in the world making choices. Some good, some bad. Make the good ones.

Saying no one is normal is leftist snowflake shit
No one IS normal. It's called reality; not a political slant. Thinking your completely normal is a bit of a hint you're not normal. Because no one is. Not a single person.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I donno, V. If you can’t find a gay christian gal, just find a horny one. Who cares what imaginary deity one believes in or not. Sinning is the greatest.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Love

It's all about love, it really is.

I'll keep this short and sweet (it never works out that way), and open up a bit here. I have liked many women in my life. Had much fun. Much debauchery and sinfulness. But truly loved? 4 is the number. I can only say I have loved 4 individuals through it all, and told those words "I love you" and truly meant it.

It should've just been 1 if life was perfect. But life is never perfect. Life is messy. 4 is too much really. If we're talking about just every lady I've said those words to in general and passing, it's in the triple digits of course. Exclude the obvious.... family: Mom, sister, cousins, then close friends who you say I love you to, even coworkers just playfully jesting when you're cracking jokes etc... so many iterations -of that line- if you know what I mean.

But "I love you" in the intimate meaning... in the complete way which is eternal and unchanging... an equal that you love deeply, sexually, soulfully, spiritually, etc...

I have my 4. I will always love them above all else. But that's my personal stories here, right?

On the broader scope of things to make it less personal: when you really sit back and contemplate love, it truly is the platform for which all good springs from.

Sorry for the cheese... I'm just so in love right now. I hope you are too, whoever reads this.

Love > Hate, always and forever.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Broaden your scope, dude. Life is not over bc 40+ and hrt. Happiness and companionship > love of a deity or political conviction.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Love

It's all about love, it really is.

I'll keep this short and sweet (it never works out that way), and open up a bit here. I have liked many women in my life. Had much fun. Much debauchery and sinfulness. But truly loved? 4 is the number. I can only say I have loved 4 individuals through it all, and told those words "I love you" and truly meant it.

It should've just been 1 if life was perfect. But life is never perfect. Life is messy. 4 is too much really. If we're talking about just every lady I've said those words to in general and passing, it's in the triple digits of course. Exclude the obvious.... family: Mom, sister, cousins, then close friends who you say I love you to, even coworkers just playfully jesting when you're cracking jokes etc... so many iterations -of that line- if you know what I mean.

But "I love you" in the intimate meaning... in the complete way which is eternal and unchanging... an equal that you love deeply, sexually, soulfully, spiritually, etc...

I have my 4. I will always love them above all else. But that's my personal stories here, right?

On the broader scope of things to make it less personal: when you really sit back and contemplate love, it truly is the platform for which all good springs from.

Sorry for the cheese... I'm just so in love right now. I hope you are too, whoever reads this.

honest hypothetical questions:

would you rather have stayed expressing Male and found a great wife and companion (maybe even found one that is okay with you being ambiguous at time or privately) or would you rather be alone and expressing female as you are today?

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Love

This is the single chickiest thing you've ever said.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
honest hypothetical questions:

would you rather have stayed expressing Male and found a great wife and companion (maybe even found one that is okay with you being ambiguous at time or privately) or would you rather be alone and expressing female as you are today?
I'd rather choose option 3 (since we're dealing with hypotheticals here) which is not be born with Gender Dysphoria. Sign me up for the cis life, please. Seriously.

By the way...

I don't like or despise statues; imagine getting triggered over granite and bronze though?

As an artist, musician etc... just looking at the sheer aesthetic beauty of something, ignoring context, and simply judging something based on appearances, I must say, I know ugly when I see it, and I tend to gravitate toward beauty instead of ugliness.

statues.jpg

One of these things, regardless of context, is beautiful; and the other is ugly. The dichotomy is fascinating.

Cukernaut

<Gold Donor>
I'd rather choose option 3 (since we're dealing with hypotheticals here) which is not be born with Gender Dysphoria. Sign me up for the cis life, please. Seriously.

By the way...

I don't like or despise statues; imagine getting triggered over granite and bronze though?

As an artist, musician etc... just looking at the sheer aesthetic beauty of something, ignoring context, and simply judging something based on appearances, I must say, I know ugly when I see it, and I tend to gravitate toward beauty instead of ugliness.

View attachment 371949

One of these things, regardless of context, is beautiful; and the other is ugly. The dichotomy is fascinating.

COP OUT

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>

Get it, get it? womp womp

It's the legitimate answer; I was giving you the truth!

But you need an answer through your lens of perception so it must be one or the other. I think it would be the latter because it's closer to choosing the red pill... staying "a guy" with a wife but knowing deep down you're a tranny is like the blue pill... you have a superficial guise of what is "normal" to you and everyone else and so you go through life with a normal veneer but is it really you? Living alone and authentically is the red pill because reality is a cruel mistress.

But this is an answer through your lens of perception where it seems like a choice, but through my lens, it's no choice at all. I can't not be me, if that makes sense... hence: I wish I were born without Gender Dysphoria.

Cukernaut

<Gold Donor>
View attachment 371970

Get it, get it? womp womp

It's the legitimate answer; I was giving you the truth!

But you need an answer through your lens of perception so it must be one or the other. I think it would be the latter because it's closer to choosing the red pill... staying "a guy" with a wife but knowing deep down you're a tranny is like the blue pill... you have a superficial guise of what is "normal" to you and everyone else and so you go through life with a normal veneer but is it really you? Living alone and authentically is the red pill because reality is a cruel mistress.

But this is an answer through your lens of perception where it seems like a choice, but through my lens, it's no choice at all. I can't not be me, if that makes sense... hence: I wish I were born without Gender Dysphoria.

This may almost sound obvious but I would argue you arent REALLY straight then. Straight males modify their entire lives and subject themselves to crazy shit to compete for sexual partners. You clearly are not sexually driven in the most basic sense, in other words your engine is broken.

You could argue society functions and progresses due to sexual competition in some ways -- see the incel movement. I think your actually some type of volcel/M?GTOW maybe at this point since you are opting out.

Im sure the hormones affect that.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
This may almost sound obvious but I would argue you arent REALLY straight then. Straight males modify their entire lives and subject themselves to crazy shit to compete for sexual partners. You clearly are not sexually driven in the most basic sense, in other words your engine is broken.

You could argue society functions and progresses due to sexual competition in some ways -- see the incel movement. I think your actually some type of volcel/M?GTOW maybe at this point since you are opting out.

Im sure the hormones affect that.
stick shift handling GIF

Engine broken you say?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.