Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
There is truth in the middle as always. Is this a frightening possibility due to trans people merely wanting to exist without being harassed / ostracized? Of course. But it's not as perverse as some of these right-wing SJWs who are shouting doom and gloom over this fake, massive influx of predators who have done absolutely ZERO in terms of transitioning merely self-identifying as women just to go into female-only spaces to be utterly monstrous pervs. Look at the news. It's just not happening, and the idea that there are predators willing to go through:

1) therapy
2) hormone replacement therapy
3) massively expensive surgeries
4) societal ostracism from friends/family/strangers

...just to peek a wink at women in a stall or gym dressing room is MORE insane than the reality of it: trans people doing a full transition just to be comfortable and happy and not want any shakeups or problems in society.

I have repeatedly asked people to post the links and news of rampant predators in female only spaces and children being forced under duress or by force by evil adults to transition at a very early age without the child's consent. They fail to meet my challenge and for good reason. It's a bogus, false narrative pushed by right-wing SJWs.

What IS happening more and more are young, fake "trans" people transitioning and then detransitioning once the newness and magic fades. It's a serious, lifelong change that isn't being taken seriously enough in society due to left-wing SJWs pushing for LESS gatekeeping. I of course, promote MORE gatekeeping, especially for very very young child transitioners. It can be a life or death situation to getting a choice wrong, and while it's morally reprehensible to force a child into transition when they're not really legitimately trans, it's also equally morally reprehensible to deny proper healthcare to a true transkid that is pushed to suicide due to massive depression on being forced to grow up as a gender they utterly loath due to crushing Gender Dysphoria.

Basically, my stance on all this is... fuck the radicals on both sides of this issue.

I think you numbered that wrong.
1) societal ostracism from friends/family/strangers <-- this is first and goes on forever.
2) therapy <-- so you can live a content life without killing yourself
3) hormone replacement therapy <-- war profiteering by pharmaceutical companies
4) massively expensive surgeries <-- war profiteering by surgeons

So, when is 4 happening for you?

I know a couple of trans people (they're all biological males transitioning to females) and majority of them aren't going to go do the surgery. Why I can't fathom or guess, mostly they've said they want to have a way to go back if they want to. Which just confirms they aren't entirely sure. It sounds fake to me.
If you're sure you're the opposite sex, you're willing to look it everywhere (except your prostate, which to this date, doesn't get removed or added).

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I know a couple of trans people (they're all biological males transitioning to females) and majority of them aren't going to go do the surgery. Why I can't fathom or guess, mostly they've said they want to have a way to go back if they want to. Which just confirms they aren't entirely sure. It sounds fake to me.
If you're sure you're the opposite sex, you're willing to look it everywhere (except your prostate, which to this date, doesn't get removed or added).
You already figured out the answer, but let me add some more fuel to the fire here. Think about the ridiculous ratio of MtF vs FtM and then think about how most of those MtF overwhelmingly end up still trying to date women. For a lot of those dudes, ESPECIALLY the fucking social drop out chud forever alone types, its a way to try and cuttlefish and bully women into intimacy that in saner times would have gotten an ass beating. For a good long while the lebos played along like good little Alphabet allies, but the broader lesbo community is really starting to hate trannies because (just like their gay white male compatriots) they got shoved to the back of the diversity bus in favor of weirder and more degenerate people. So then the chuds escalate it to stuff like "wax my balls" or "it's ma'am" dude. And the lesbians got branded TERFS for not wanting to play the Crying Game with these misanthropes.

It is my firm belief that now that the social virtue points no longer require them to cut off their dicks to play this game, they are opting not to. Why should they? They still get to catfish leftist carpet munchers and if they decide to reverse course all they have to do is dress normally and deflate any fake funbags they may have installed and they are no worse off than when they started the farce. Compare that to the true believer who gets their mustard infested front hole installed to try and play the lesbian game, likely playing the suicide coinflip at the end of the road. It is an easy racket if you have no self respect and want to manipulate people for attention or personal gain. And whats more, thanks to the constant overton window shifting now they do not even have to follow through on the chop to participate. It is why we have oxymoronic terms like feminine penis and birthing person polluting our discourse. These guys are still mentally ill, but it is more in a predatory socially destructive way, sort of a really twisted Munchausen Syndrome that is taking advantage of our current societal collapse to thrive. And frankly the pose just as great a danger as the "legitimate" trans, just that that danger is exclusively to others.

And if you think you are a real trans, you should be going to war with those predators the same way gay men used to purge their ranks of the pedos during the early days of the gay rights movements. If you let them continue with this bullshit, you are going to end up suffering the same fate as every other rainbow flag faction once you are no longer flavor of the month. And when the inevitable backlash comes, you will be lumped with these creatures and pay the price for all the shit they have caused.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
I totally agree with that Phazael. It doesn't make me angry per se, but more like dissapointed in how low we've come.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
My anger comes not from how low we've come, sad as that is, but that we've been led here apurpose. It's infuriating.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
My anger comes not from how low we've come, sad as that is, but that we've been led here apurpose. It's infuriating.
200.gif

More liberties, now you too can transition. Complains when the government takes away liberties, complains when he‘s given liberties. Sheesh, there’s just no pleasing you, white cis male scum. Next you’ll be complaining about superhuman making dna altering vaccines. Sheesh.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Yes well so far it's just been the horrific mutant cancer vaccine variety...more toxic avenger than captain america, but this isn't the thread for that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Nerds looking for attention turn into trannies, and kill themselves after they see they are still undesireable as friends.

That 40% ratio is going to hit 60% as more of them are pushed into it.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Is punko actually a virgin or is that just a thing to say?
I'm the person who first called out Tad10's transgenderism
I'm the person who first called out Jasker's schizophrenia

Obviously my faith keeps me from lying just to try to one-up some poor schlep on the internet, so I'm not going to sit here and be like, "Totally; he DM'd me and fessed up" ... but trust me I know things and I know people. Very well.

That dude hasn't had lady pink wrapped around his dinger *ever* in his life.

I guess I'm just the biggest hater after all.
One of the biggest nitpickers of my crap at the very very least. I appreciate it though. You're like the guy at the poker table who calls all low bets just to keep the bluffer honest. I DO shitpost. I DO slather sarcasm on stuff and I DO practice hyperbole for my own gains yup yup yup!

1) societal ostracism from friends/family/strangers <-- this is first and goes on forever.
Yeah, a tranny's life is never normal. No one will ever look across the table and say... that's normal, not odd and not weird whatsoever. Whatsoever.

But to say ostracism? Nah. That's really not in line with reality... it's literally no different than blacks calling society an inherently white supremacist and racist system. I don't see it. It's not out there. I don't go out in the world *ever* and experience anything other than healthy normal human interaction on all levels.

2) therapy <-- so you can live a content life without killing yourself
3) hormone replacement therapy <-- war profiteering by pharmaceutical companies
4) massively expensive surgeries <-- war profiteering by surgeons
^ All of this is just blah blah because I was talking about trans people in women's spaces... restrooms etc.

You're just popping in to add stuff but it's not relevant to the flow of the convo, bruh.

So, when is 4 happening for you?
When it's free with a guarantee I won't regret it and I get the best surgeon and best caretakers. I.E. It ain't happening.

they want to have a way to go back if they want to. Which just confirms they aren't entirely sure. It sounds fake to me.
Yeah, sounds fraudulent as shit to me. True trans people grapple with Gender Dysphoria their entire existence. It's the difference between someone looking at their skin and being like.... yeah I'm white and one and done'ing that conclusion (you know, what we did when we were 3 in the mirror?) and looking at their skin and being like... I dunno, I'm olive, and I'm tanned, and I may be white but I have some Greek in me and my hair is a bit... SHADDAP. If you have to question it, you're not white. If you have to question if you're really trans you're not trans.

I never said I'm the opposite sex. I never said "I'm a woman". That's always the shitty part of being an OG outlier like me - You're either explaining yourself constantly or are quiet and people constantly get you wrong with putting you in boxes.

Think about the ridiculous ratio of MtF vs FtM and then think about how most of those MtF overwhelmingly end up still trying to date women. For a lot of those dudes, ESPECIALLY the fucking social drop out chud forever alone types, its a way to try and cuttlefish and bully women into intimacy that in saner times would have gotten an ass beating. For a good long while the lebos played along like good little Alphabet allies, but the broader lesbo community is really starting to hate trannies because (just like their gay white male compatriots) they got shoved to the back of the diversity bus in favor of weirder and more degenerate people. So then the chuds escalate it to stuff like "wax my balls" or "it's ma'am" dude. And the lesbians got branded TERFS for not wanting to play the Crying Game with these misanthropes.
This is exactly what a straight guy would think of trannies if that straight guy was a tranny. What's interesting, is that I was typing out, "Transsexualism has nothing to do with sexuality" and yet, with the number of frauds out there... it very well just might at this point. That's another tell: If you're transitioning for sexual reasons (i.e. you think you can score more poon as a woman than as a guy) you're not a real tranny.

These guys are still mentally ill, but it is more in a predatory socially destructive way, sort of a really twisted Munchausen Syndrome that is taking advantage of our current societal collapse to thrive. And frankly the pose just as great a danger as the "legitimate" trans, just that that danger is exclusively to others.
Yes, it's different forms of mental illness but you're in another world with the other shit you just said. We're not in a societal collapse yet. Yet. Right guys?

Right? /gulp

And if you think you are a real trans, you should be going to war with those predators the same way gay men used to purge their ranks of the pedos during the early days of the gay rights movements.
Blaire White has been doing this for years. I have been doing this for years. Take yourself out of the equation for one second Phaz. This entire thread (about ME and MY life) hasn't been just about me vs. YOU guys ... it's me vs. the radical lefties too.

If you let them continue with this bullshit, you are going to end up suffering the same fate as every other rainbow flag faction once you are no longer flavor of the month. And when the inevitable backlash comes, you will be lumped with these creatures and pay the price for all the shit they have caused.
Good. I want the rainbow returned to Noah.

Nerds looking for attention turn into trannies, and kill themselves after they see they are still undesireable as friends.
Projection is top notch. You're still the guy who cannot and will not erase the FACT that you got decimated by me and combat this by being a triggered gimp and censoring me from posting.

You think every time you do this you are achieving some sense of victory but not only myself but others look at you for what it is: A clear action of your perpetual triggered and weak nature.

That 40% ratio is going to hit 60% as more of them are pushed into it.
It's decreasing you nimrod.

We observed no increase in suicide death risk over time and even a decrease in suicide death risk in trans women.

Hey look everyone... Punko Punko getting decimated by Vanessa's peer reviewed links again showing him his worldview is based upon a skewed worldview just like the SJW's he seems to hate. Bonus points for me yet again by predicting that suicidality will decrease, not increase, with trannies over time due to more societal acceptance.

Politics isn't a spectrum line like this <------======O======------> just going on forever... it's a Circle and the radical left and radical right who touch tips are waaaay more alike than they realize and you are on that threshold. Many of you are.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Calling out Tad's transgenderism or especially jasker's schizophrenia is hardly a high bar to clear.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Calling out Tad's transgenderism or especially jasker's schizophrenia is hardly a high bar to clear.
Everything is all about timing though, wouldn't you agree? I was ahead of the curve and that was what it was. I can post the receipts. I see people with more perceptiveness than they see themselves a lot of times. Seeing a lot in Sinndael right now. I dunno.. I feel like I "get" crazy because I actually have empathy due to my own crazy instead of just using it as a punchline.

Point is... trust me; Punko is a f00king virgin.

I also knew ZyyzYzzy beat the shit out of his wife.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I was responding to the other poster, not you Manessa. It is not about either of us. Plus by your own admission you are not anyone's definition of 'true" Trans. You have repeatedly said you know you are not a woman, which is why you get a pass from some of us at times on your lifestyle choices.

And it is a straight guys take on trannies, because I am straight and a dozen trannies known irl has displayed a pattern that is easy to follow. Straight in this case is interchangeable for normal and sane. That's not meant to be insulting actually, because while you may be batshit on several things there is a world of difference between what you are and what the average chud chopper is. And I absolutely believe that there are dudes out their gaming it for sex now that they don't have to pull the stem off the apple to play the game.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
v Censorship (and kinda why I'm here right now.... sorry)

silenced.jpg

^ Dealing with Facebook is like a tightrope walk of posting content that makes the left lose their minds without getting jailed. It's an impossible feat. The more time has gone on, the more the reports have been of the comedic type. The post of my last 30 day toss-in-the-slammer was thus... I only have the text from the Oversight Board. This is my text, word for word:

""Weird... a hate-filled lefty who rejects God... Really breaking the mold there, kiddo! Meanwhile, answering how matter came from non-matter, what prime causation triggered the big bang, how biological matter arose from inorganic matter via abiogenesis, how binary sexes required for reproduction could possibly evolve simultaneously, how faces exist in predictable patterns across multiple branches of evolutionary trees, how an immaterial consciousness arose within biological matter, and how creation will *always* point to a Creator is apparently y'alls fairy tale."

That was the Facebook post. The context I sent to the Oversight Board is this:

The person I was replying to here (will call her Jane Doe) made fun of a conservative for dying to covid. A 3rd person replied she needed Jesus. Jane replied to the 3rd person: Atheism: The belief adults have instead of fairy tales. My reply above in quotes is what followed that statement.

Jane then said "I'm reporting you for bullying". Taking joy in someone's death that is on the opposite side of your political spectrum in addition to insulting someone's religion is hateful. I called her hateful. That is subjectively true and not bullying/harassing. Also, a lefty is literally what she politically is. Righty / Lefty is not a slur nor a bullying tactic. Atheists absolutely reject God... it is the definition of atheism. Breaking the mold there kiddo... same thing... how is the word kiddo possibly bullying/harassing? The rest of my post is asking scientific questions. If this does not overturned, I ask the board: WHAT word or phrase went against the Facebook Community Standards? Nothing. Absolutely Nothing. The absolute issue was that a person got embarrassed and hit the "report" button. The irony is, this is a form of bullying itself. Thanks so much for reading this. -Vanessa

239363513_334345905040085_2961335637669171526_n.jpg

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I was responding to the other poster, not you Manessa. It is not about either of us.
I know. I reply to almost *everything* here.

Plus by your own admission you are not anyone's definition of 'true" Trans.
K we have a truce. We're cool. Still won't stop you from posting lies and me from calling them out. I am a true tranny. Born with GD. My earliest memories were of this odd gender reversal. My mom can confirm and NO... she or dad never ONCE tried to raise me as a girl or had any concept or thought about that kinda stuff. This was late late 70s. That kinda stuff wasn't even a kernel of thought in people's minds outside the mentally ill and degenerates (which they were far from, thank God). I was raised a boy by two very very loving parents. The Dysphoria was manifest early and from within me and me alone. That's how I know all this stuff and am right about *everything*. I merely need to look within. Not saying I'm the progenitor of this shit, of course not... I'm saying that it is a very real, very rare, shared mental illness at birth that others suffer with and somehow it got co-opted by the exact type of people who would've been goth in the 90's.

Straight in this case is interchangeable for normal and sane.
You're not normal. Spoiler alert: no one is. There's shades of normalcy that people possess more of, true, but everyone is weird and THAT is the joy of people. That's the trick of actually NOT being a people hating shitbag: realizing that other's diversity and weirdness is their beauty and strength.

while you may be batshit on several things
Yes and what are those exactly?

That I study actual research and am not one to be lead astray by armchair opinions? Or that I think men shouldn't beat the shit out of women? Maybe it's my belief in the thing that over 200 million other red-blooded Americans believe in? Please lay out (briefly of course) my batshitness for the spectators?

We discussed this... you said "you are the most rational tranny I know, until you..." STOP

Until I stated I believed in Christ. Let's be real. Let's be open and honest here. Just come out and say it. It ruffled your atheistic feathers and from then on you saw me as your enemy just as I see you as mine (in the end). But, look...

The jig is up. The trolling is done. I'm still here, no one is Jerle'ing themselves, and I'm still the most rational tranny here and abroad... What I'd really like to do is stop fighting with you (singular & plural). We're not young anymore, that is abundantly clear and all of us know the implications of that. Anyway...

there is a world of difference between what you are and what the average chud chopper is.
We agree here. I'm rational, honest, and sane. Always were. You and many others just took a detour in your view of me. Then again, the world is constantly changing around us too. But I'm still the exact same person as 2016 Nessa was, rest assured.

And I absolutely believe that there are dudes out their gaming it for sex now that they don't have to pull the stem off the apple to play the game.
We agree here too... how in the everliving f00k my mental illness became someone else's goth rave costume is wild... I shit you not but... here we are in 2021.

It isn't censorship. No one anywhere can stand you.
I was actually surprised your post wasn't littered with made up stories you fever-dreamed about me. Good job! You're getting better I think.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For entertainment purposes, I present:

Bid3E1D.jpg

I did my nails for you, hon

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Until I stated I believed in Christ.

This is patently false. You will deny it eternally, but it is the kids on hormone blocker shit that ended any trust or empathy I may have had for you. Deep down you know this. Your religious beliefs get brought up by many, even other christians, because they run at complete odds of your choices. Me as a 20ish angry Atheist? Sure, I would have hammered you and anyone else relentlessly on that. Me at 50 seeing what happens when young shitheads fill the void left by religious need with nihilism and wokeness (I filled the gap with a lot of scientific and philisophical reading, but the world is past the point where people that age group are willing to do that kind of self reflection anymore) understands the concept of the Noble Lie a lot better. I do not care what someone's religious beliefs are unless A) they try to apply standards of their belief system to others forcibly or B) they do not practice what they proselytize. This is just another cross you are nailing yourself to for personal affirmation.

All my disdain for you can be mostly summed up in the statement "stay away from other people's kids" and I know I am far from alone in this regard. I needled you about that couch surfer mostly because I could perceive the desperation that led to that situation, her's and yours.

You're not normal. Spoiler alert: no one is.

This is nihilistic bullshit and you know it. The vast majority of people do not have to tuck back their dick, practice acting a certain way, and wait a long while to inform those around them of the basics of their nature. The average normal person does not post pictures of their junk on the internet, let alone a self ascribed Christian. The average person does not crave attention on the level your vanity propels you to do. The average normal person does not have to ingest chemicals to mold themselves into their self perception. A little thought experiment here: I, as a white guy fatty, can pretty much go anywhere in the country (outside of some dangerous ethnic neighborhoods) and fit right in if I want without any issue or preparation. I could likely do so abroad in Europe or many parts of South America as well. Most of us on the forum have that "white privilage" if you want to call it that. You are always going to have anxiety of being found out or how people will react in certain situations.

Saying no one is normal is leftist snowflake shit designed to tear down institutions in this country, including the church in the 90s. It is an erosion of language meant to muddy the waters and justify a ton of degenerate or outright evil shit. Deep down, I think you know this.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Yeah, a tranny's life is never normal. No one will ever look across the table and say... that's normal, not odd and not weird whatsoever. Whatsoever.

When it's free with a guarantee I won't regret it and I get the best surgeon and best caretakers. I.E. It ain't happening.
Come to Denmark, Vanessa Vanessa . I’ll anaesthetize you for that free chop-job. Danish Girl. Perhaps I’ll even turn off the gas at some point too :D The vet will do a bang up job, probably. Funzies.

Question: now that you have an innie instead of a dong, will you then date men to fill the litteral void? If not, will you then date women and baton yourself daily manually only as you need to do to keep the abyss? Both? How will you view yourself, gay, straight, monster, alien?

Status
Not open for further replies.