Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I never paid much attention to him before. So he is a gay guy who sucks cocks, but decided to become a transgender so he could keep sucking cocks but dressed up like a woman?

Is that he basic gist here?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
Hey look... actual context versus you retards bullshit.

This is the exact equivalent of atheists who find one Bible quote and use it out of context, then actual Christians read it and read the context and roll their eyes, and think, "God, forgive these poor souls".

None of your numbers are ever correct like the retard you are. You are always owned by reality (9 days).

So you admit Christians have moral superiority over Godless heathens like you?

Owned yourself again, didn't ya, atheist??? :)

But to actually address your point, I don't like evil. Spoiler alert: Neither does God. In fact he hates evil. There's a list of things he hates and detests. Want to know what they are? (spoiler already, you're on it).
So are Trannys

New International Version
A woman must not wear men’s clothing, nor a man wear women’s clothing, for the LORD your God detests anyone who does this.

New Living Translation
“A woman must not put on men’s clothing, and a man must not wear women’s clothing. Anyone who does this is detestable in the sight of the LORD your God.

English Standard Version
“A woman shall not wear a man’s garment, nor shall a man put on a woman’s cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD your God.

Berean Study Bible
A woman must not wear men’s clothing, and a man must not wear women’s clothing, for whoever does these things is detestable to the LORD your God.

King James Bible
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

New King James Version
“A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman’s garment, for all who do so are an abomination to the LORD your God.

but go ahead and twist these quotes to suit you

Sevens

Log Wizard
I never said I'm a woman, dunce. So telling me and others that I think I'm a woman is a lie, you Godless liar.

This is irrelevant. Furthermore, logic that out for me.

Are you honestly going to go full SJW and say that you gotta be post-op to "be a woman?"

Of course not. That's just as illogical as the bluehair leftists that peddle that shit.

You cannot win with me and deep down you know that. But you will try... over and over and over (especially since Foler is temp quit).
Dresses as a woman, had fake boobs installed to be more like a woman, legally changed his name to a womans name, prefers to be called by women pronouns, got all up in mens cocks like a woman.

Does his absolute best to look like, act like, have sex like, dress like a woman then screams
"I never said I was a woman!!1!"

Ever heard the phrase "Actions speak louder than words"?
You think you are a woman, no matter how you try to deny it.

Sevens

Log Wizard
One thing I have noticed about Vanessa's posting style...He will imply something up to 99% but never actually say it out right so when you call him on it he will cry how retarded you are and how he owned you because he never "said" that. Wants everyone to think he is a woman but he has never said he is a woman! Makes a /ragequit post but then comes back and "owns" everyone cause he never really said he was quitting. I have seen this tactic from him many times since I started shit posting in this thread.

real.jpeg

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Never stopped liking women. I was born transsexual, and born straight (no one is born gay, as the absence of a gay gene shows, unlike biological roots with transsexualism). I never went gay, I unfortunately succumbed to the hormone influenced degeneracy of a handful of homosexual acts which have been overcome by my renewed faith in Christ and rejection of sin in all shapes and forms.

Says the confused lefty that doesn't understand sexual preference and gender identity have no correlation with each other (one of the most basic facts of transsexualism).

...and ultimately your post just highlights the massive problem not just with you, but many here: ignorance. I don't view this place as "stupid" as a whole (and yes, when I call retards retards, it's hyperbole [but yes, I still feel y'all are mainly inferior on very specific subjects) but just sheer ignorance. Many just don't know and aren't educated... it's sad but it's not like people can't live normal healthy lives being ignorant that transsexuals aren't ALL into the same sex.

Mental disorder is the proper term.

You are a man... who dresses and acts like a woman.... pretends and expects society to treat him like a woman, but you perform none of the required duties of a woman, nor do you have any of the component of what makes a woman... a woman.

You are the epitome of a wolf in sheep's clothing, a predator on women... while pretending to be one.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Mental disorder is the proper term.

You are a man... who dresses and acts like a woman.... pretends and expects society to treat him like a woman, but you perform none of the required duties of a woman, nor do you have any of the component of what makes a woman... a woman.

You are the epitome of a wolf in sheep's clothing, a predator on women... while pretending to be one.
What are the required duties of a woman, Lucha Libre?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Is this true, Vanessa Vanessa ?
Well I recently discovered what the term "head canon" via Twitter means (look, I should've been on Twitter years ago... huge mistake to avoid that platform... I think it's great!)

...and realized, wow... that's what the status quo of FoH has done with me and many others; haha... it's great.

So yes, whatever head canon you people have of me here, sure, it's what it is. I'll use our shitty city's baseball mascot to make my point for me:

9..79..jpg

Go nuts :) Say whatever you wish. Whatever fake, horrible thing that bothers you people in this world that you want to dump on me is absolutely terrific.

Since I've been absolutely neutered here in various ways, I'll just pop in very rarely now and again. Thank your boss, folks! But also thank yourselves for your inability to keep anything and everything about ideology > identity.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Well I recently discovered what the term "head canon" via Twitter means (look, I should've been on Twitter years ago... huge mistake to avoid that platform... I think it's great!)

...and realized, wow... that's what the status quo of FoH has done with me and many others; haha... it's great.

So yes, whatever head canon you people have of me here, sure, it's what it is. I'll use our shitty city's baseball mascot to make my point for me:

View attachment 416326

Go nuts :) Say whatever you wish. Whatever fake, horrible thing that bothers you people in this world that you want to dump on me is absolutely terrific.

Since I've been absolutely neutered here in various ways, I'll just pop in very rarely now and again. Thank your boss, folks! But also thank yourselves for your inability to keep anything and everything about ideology > identity.
It's not very Christian of you to lie and say you are quitting the forum then come back.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
It's not very Christian of you to lie and say you are quitting the forum then come back.
So you head-cannoned that I did that in the first place?

Awesome!

You should quote where/when that happened, I'm sure it'll be completely factual and not at all a skew of reality!

While I'm here, just dropping these two things I found on Reddit off. Such a fascinating dichotomy of the male body.

5t45t.jpg

cwk05ktgec491.jpg

• 1Barf
  • 1Quality Calories

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I might start visiting this forum again just to keep you in the shaw.

• 1Quality Calories

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I'd take great pride in you doing that, because it shows (as I've always known since the first time I destroyed you), who got under whose skin.

3 more to go, gimp. It's inevitable I believe... don't you agree?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Are the nuts gone yet, Vanessa Vanessa ? So much meta in here.
Well our mascot is the Flying Squirrels (used to be just like Atlanta... the Braves) and the slogan is literally "have fun, go nuts"

...and I think that's generally just where I'm at with FoH. All of it... it's just crazy. Literally crazy, and it makes so much sense now that everyone projected on me based on identity politics to find a lightning rod to dump all their insecurities on. I can't post anywhere here, really, and that's okay. People may say, "well just leave".

No. This ain't a bar or a plane or a school. Y'all have definitely lost me as a daily poster, but I'm not just quitting like this forum is some cigarette to "ewww" over in the future. That's probably the saddest part of all this to me... apathy to this place that used to be amazing to me due to the freedom I felt here. I'm just popping in to see if any major changes happened now. FoH is just inconsequential in the scheme of things to me now. I could be banned tomorrow and wouldn't bat an eye.

But no, no nuts gone... said it far too much already... I don't trust the process when people post results like THIS nippon-esque nightmare:

wert.jpg

• 1Quality Calories

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
This tranny was so dramatic with its "I quit" post but like a nasty, shit smelling infection in the front hole, it just keeps coming back

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I might start visiting this forum again just to keep you in the shaw.
Not really necessary. He spergs out and gets shawed on his own or rage quits every three to four months. You can practically set a clock by it.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Well our mascot is the Flying Squirrels (used to be just like Atlanta... the Braves) and the slogan is literally "have fun, go nuts"

...and I think that's generally just where I'm at with FoH. All of it... it's just crazy. Literally crazy, and it makes so much sense now that everyone projected on me based on identity politics to find a lightning rod to dump all their insecurities on. I can't post anywhere here, really, and that's okay. People may say, "well just leave".

No. This ain't a bar or a plane or a school. Y'all have definitely lost me as a daily poster, but I'm not just quitting like this forum is some cigarette to "ewww" over in the future. That's probably the saddest part of all this to me... apathy to this place that used to be amazing to me due to the freedom I felt here. I'm just popping in to see if any major changes happened now. FoH is just inconsequential in the scheme of things to me now. I could be banned tomorrow and wouldn't bat an eye.

But no, no nuts gone... said it far too much already... I don't trust the process when people post results like THIS nippon-esque nightmare:

View attachment 416353
1654875232126.jpeg

Bleeding, hematoma and infection seems to be the major complications, postop. Is it really that weird? Mostly you'll be fucked (hah) bc you have to use it or lose it. Batton away or find someone to fill the void. What does twatter say these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.