Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
The literal only reason I could see that you would start pointing out geodata is because you're trying to be an internet tough guy.

You're on the edge of doxxing at the moment imo.

B05BDA2B-D7EA-4139-AB04-0507B8792017.gif

Also, you’re on the edge of docking at the moment, Mr. White Knight.

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Man, this thread is a rollercoaster. I only check in now and then but the whole hardcore Christian twist has thrown me for a loop.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Man, this thread is a rollercoaster. I only check in now and then but the whole hardcore Christian twist has thrown me for a loop.

Right? Like he's taking hormones that are created via science to grow tits so he can play dress up and pretend, but Adam and Eve were real living people and God had to sacrifice himself to himself to save us from the vengeance he's going to rain down upon us for violating laws that he made up.

You cannot make this level of delusional insane and crazy stupid up.

• 1Worf

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Which is how I understood this. I'm sure you can validate as a mod that I didn't report anything, because I agree... no actual doxxing took place, it was, as I stated, just a fair warning.

I'm actually just fascinated that selfie pics contain location??? I had no clue. Not that I plan to edit it; I don't give one iota if people know my general location... my exact address tho? Yeah, that'd be a bit creepster and unacceptable :p

You should look up how to disable that on your phone, then. It is pretty exact. If memory serves it gives lat/long to within a couple hundred feet.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You should look up how to disable that on your phone, then. It is pretty exact. If memory serves it gives lat/long to within a couple hundred feet.

Yeah, but what are the pros and cons or ramifications of this though? I missed the class orientation of stalking-people-online-101, sorry. If dickheads like Hodj & Blue-Avatar-doxxing-PM guy want to find my personal info, I'm not losing sleep over it because as I said.... my skin is thick and that includes not being afraid of insignificant peons in the real world too. If you're taking the time to find out someone's personal info via pics on the internet then that's a clear indicator of either:

a) obsession
b) saltiness
c) insanity

Stop being creepy weirdos, capiche?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Bitch don't flatter yourself. I wouldn't spend a fraction of the milliseconds it would take me to look at your .exif data trying to find out where you live.

This is only, by the way, proving my earlier point: I can tell you're mad because you're inventing conspiracy theories where anyone that disagrees with you or doesn't like you is working in collusion with me.

Tanoomba used to make the same irrational claims.

I'm in your head without even trying. Just a little shitposting and trolling and you're leaping at shadows and playing faux victim to a crime that was never committed and that I had literally nothing to do with.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Your choice of what posts of mine that you read and (purportedly) don't read are quite selective... fascinating in fact.

Ready to open up that fresh new ban poll there, Thumbalina?

"Let's Do This"

Three words. It's all you have to say snookums, and we dance.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Didn't read
Don't care

The fact that you actually take all this seriously enough to think I'd give a fuck about you in real life really says it all about how much of an obnoxious self centered attention whore you are, which has, if you'll recall correctly, always been my core problem with trannies on the internet.

Literally no one here ever needed to know you're a tranny. The strength of your arguments, thoughts, and opinions should stand on their own. But yours are facile, vapid, and irrelevant, hence why you rely on fake tits and basic male sexual stupidity to get by. Its sad, pathetic, and worthy only of public ridicule.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
If dickheads like Hodj & Blue-Avatar-doxxing-PM guy want to find my personal info, I'm not losing sleep over it

Read Hodj... READ. Words and definitions are important. This is what I said. IF. WANT. I never said you doxxed me. I never said you were going to. I said IF you WANTed to. I used you as an example of the possibility of doxxing because, like blue-avatar-guy (he actually DID doxx me via PM), you both have a dislike toward me.

Zzzyyzzyzyzz doesn't like me either. But you don't see him in here being an insufferable shit biscuit like you. His dislike toward me and frequency of posts in this thread is rational. Yours is irrational.

Serious polls don't happen in Screenshots. Serious polls don't have no end date.

Serious polls don't put up a position a person never took and then demand a vote between two people with no other options.

Yeah I doubt people would vote the same way if they thought this poll had binding power.

I think you're trying to get under my skin, and you've failed. That's what's really bothering you.

Let's make it a serious poll then. Let's make it have binding power. Prove this "sad, pathetic, attention whore" to be the second rate, stupid, useless poster you claim I am. Everything in quotes here are your words, so stand behind them. Say "Let's Do This" or kindly shut the fuck up and find another thread to piss in.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
"I didn't read it" he screams, as he reads everything. But seriously has he always played this cliched puppet master role, or is it something new he's trying?

He always talks about how everyone actually loves his content but I'm not really seeing any evidence to back that up in reactions or comments?

Maybe this was a lot funnier back in 2008 when the troll face was fresh because all I'm seeing is the same old "lol i troll u" nonsense that certain faggots always resort to when they're deeply unfunny.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.