Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Congratulations, you two. You managed to make this thread even gayer than the religion derail did. Now fuck and get it over with.

PS- I hate myself for being this OCD about a tranny, but whoever installed the fake funbags should have done more with the headlights. You basically have dude nipples in every tit shot you have posted. I am guessing the highbeams would have cost extra.

Tattoo’d areolas for about three hundred bucks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Who wants to suck a tattoo and pretend its a nipple tho?

Fags. Thats who

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Actually, cupcake, history lesson for you: hodjing is when you write copious paragraphs over and over attempting to outword an opponent in a debate.

This describes your behavior currently. Not mine.

I'm laughing my ass off at literally everyone in this thread right now.

that is just but one aspect of hodjing.

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Yeah this is why I say you arent that bright.

Your phone is tracking You everywhere you go but you dont see how that information gets embedded in everything that phone does?

Nukka u ig'nant

I AM ignorant about a lot of things in this world. I'm 40 right now as we speak and I hope to live a long, happy life and learn quadruple more than what I already know about this wonderful gift called life.

Here's another clue-by-four I'd like to hit you with. People who admit ignorance on a subject is a sign of maturity. People who know their limitations and are willing to both admit it and learn from it are the ones who are exercising prudence, wisdom and intelligence. Ignorance can be rectified by research, education and experience. Veiled apathy, immaturity, hubris, and 'last-word-itis' are a bit harder to reconcile. Those are the hallmarks of children, not adults. People who deny obvious wrongdoing, offering convenient "didn't read - na-na-na-na-na-na" retorts, doubling down on failed points, and ignoring the facts laying in front of them are much more a lost cause than someone who doesn't know that pictures contain location data on a phone.

Now stop Hodjing up my thread, make your way into the poll thread, and defend your honor. "Let's do this". Three words Hodj. Chop chop.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
11665370_851967828224049_3391828761605182356_n.jpg

My moral crisis is over, you look like a thumb.

• 9Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 9 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
you look like a thumb.

thumbsup.jpg

Hodj approves.

big_1476476971_image.jpg

Oh and to the person who PM'd me... idk why you sent that PM other than to be a complete and utter creepster. I'm not into you, I'm not going to engage in a private dialogue with you, and you should just go away. I'll tell you the exact same thing I told the friendly guy at work who asked me out to a bar for some drinks the last time I worked my shift: I'm into ladies, sorry. Not sure if you're too much of a coward to post it here in the open, or smart enough to know you'd get your ass banned if so. But I'd really prefer if you just *poofed* away from me please, and thank you.

Remember what I said...... fair warning.

Now, shoo. Go entertain yourself somewhere else.

To everyone else: LoL God I love this forum, it really does harbor the best bunch of knuckleheads, gamers, Trumpets (yay 2020 baby!), shitposters, amusement and intelligent commentary I've ever seen. Stay classy FoH :cool::cool::cool:

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Didnt read and dont care

Fyi tanoomba tried to Photoshop a picture of my kids on this forum you guys are pale imitations of that degree of induced angst and shooping my face on anything is small fries in comparison.

Hell, marmac did a better job shopping that picture than you all will do and hes clinically retarded.

Thats really the funniest part of this now. Vanessa et al are so new they dont remember that weve already treaded this ground before like 3 years ago so lurk moar.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Oh and to the person who PM'd me... idk why you sent that PM other than to be a complete and utter creepster. I'm not into you, I'm not going to engage in a private dialogue with you, and you should just go away. I'll tell you the exact same thing I told the friendly guy at work who asked me out to a bar for some drinks the last time I worked my shift: I'm into ladies, sorry. Not sure if you're too much of a coward to post it here in the open, or smart enough to know you'd get your ass banned if so. But I'd really prefer if you just *poofed* away from me please, and thank you.

Remember what I said...... fair warning.

Now, shoo. Go entertain yourself somewhere else.

Hi dumb dumb, I sent you that because you said you don’t know how this shit works. It’s stupid easy to figure out who you are when you are posting pics with your geolocation data saved to them. All kinds of crazy shit can be found out. How’s your 2010 blue corolla? Want me to check for recalls? Have your vin right here brah.

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
View attachment 172660

My moral crisis is over, you look like a thumb.

This very image sprang to mind while reading this psycho's shit. I have never on the 10+ years I've been on the various incarnations of this forum ever seen a poster so exemplify this meme. This is why Hoji has his own damn word.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Weird Boner

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Hi dumb dumb, I sent you that because you said you don’t know how this shit works. It’s stupid easy to figure out who you are when you are posting pics with your geolocation data saved to them. All kinds of crazy shit can be found out. How’s your 2010 blue corolla? Want me to check for recalls? Have your vin right here brah.

The literal only reason I could see that you would start pointing out geodata is because you're trying to be an internet tough guy.

You're on the edge of doxxing at the moment imo.

• 2Solidarity

Siliconemelons

Excellent tuck work - A+ tuckage

So about boobs... could they have given you a bit of a "fold" ? Like did they talk to you about that? Is that possible? That imo makes enchanted boobs look more real... I know USA docs dispose boob fold, but look at all those Asian boob jobs - they look much better. Not that yours look bad- they fit your frame etc.. Was more of a general boob job q

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I am jumping in to remind people that some shit is not cool.

A few of you are really line stepping. There are going to be tears when there are dead accounts as a result.

You people need to reign in the doxxing threats, jokes, or just "I could if I wanted to" bullshit.

There are very very few things that I will go full nuclear on and that is one of them.

Be warned.

• 12Like
  • 8Solidarity
Reactions: 19 users
Status
Not open for further replies.