Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
He was derping around like crazy trying to get all the members of the previous forum to join this one when shit hit the fan there. He thinks he single handedly created this forum, or the reason it exists is because of him, or some other delusional nonsense - he's mentioned it a few times. But it's about the time he went over the deep end in a big way. His ego became seriously inflated, and it just never came back down. Now he's latched on to Vanessa in some weird, sad way, to show the rest of us what a badass 4D chess player he is, while the rest of us just look on wondering why he's drooling over a checkers board.

• 3Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Hey hodj hodj , since you're "not reading" Vanessa's posts, it has been suggested that a poll with binding power be created asking the community who should be banned. You or Vanessa. Vanessa will abide by the results of the poll, will you?

I've got no stake in this, just getting information out.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Of course, if there *is* an answer it will be no, but everyone knows it won't be "no"... it'll be some fucked up mental gymnastics he'll pull. I've obviously been repeatedly asking because his squirming on the subject is so cringe, BUT after this, I:

a) won't ask again
b) won't even engage with him anymore

I'm sensible enough to see that my engaging with him isn't doing this thread any favors. OneofOne, he's "latched on to me" because he's an autist who's harboring almost 2 years of salt because his aim to break me and get me to leave the forum failed. Now he has his chance and won't pull the trigger, and instead of letting shit go he doubles down into his classic hodjing machine-gun-style-posting. He seems to be a smart guy, that's the sad part, but the autist in him cannot trump his rationality in this matter and thus the repeated hodjing continues.

But honestly folks, like I said, I'm done engaging with him after this. I'll post some tit shots (LoL) when it's all quiet on the home front again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I would like to post a preemptive "Didn't read. Don't care." for the entire forum. I'm now invincible IRL.

• 7Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Didn't you learn in FoH 101 to keep arguing the same point ad nauseam until your opponent finds something better to do? Thats the only way arguements are won around these parts.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
Trump+unfurls+LGBT+flag+at+rally.jpg

All welcome.

But the flag is upside down, and therefore it's meant to be an insult. Checkmate, Drumpftards!

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
In all honesty, if you are not worried about being outed unexpectedly to someone in your personal life, the people in this thread are pretty harmless. MsB had WAY more creepers and never had an issue. Neither did Goliath. Jerle probably could have USED more outside RL interaction, honestly. I don't think anyone who has participated would actually Dox you, but I would still dump the GPS shit off the photos in the future, in case someone like Lumi wanders in.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Yeah, but what are the pros and cons or ramifications of this though? I missed the class orientation of stalking-people-online-101, sorry. If dickheads like Hodj & Blue-Avatar-doxxing-PM guy want to find my personal info, I'm not losing sleep over it because as I said.... my skin is thick and that includes not being afraid of insignificant peons in the real world too. If you're taking the time to find out someone's personal info via pics on the internet then that's a clear indicator of either:

a) obsession
b) saltiness
c) insanity

Stop being creepy weirdos, capiche?

Um, you remember this is the internet, right? Even if the folks here are mostly benign, that doesn't mean the next batch will also be. I say this from personal experience with the kooks and RL nasty nutjobs, it's better to be proactively safe than sorry.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
RE: Hodj, he has no self control. I like him personally, but he is basically Larry David when it comes to shit like this. I mean, I pretty much share his opinion as you probably realize, but I don't see a reason to be a mean dick about it, which he usually does. Unfortunately his usual target that cancels him out, Moonbat, finally got the axe for good and he has been in mourning and not posting in Politics ever since. Might be fun to reroute some of his glorious autism at Xeq though, but I think a_skeleton_03 would have a stroke from moderating it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Tattoo’d areolas for about three hundred bucks.

Sadly I was aware of this, having been involved in music in my youth then living in CA recently which means I have known around ten trannies IRL at various points in time. The one stable one I know that is like Vanessa (but nowhere near as passable) was pretty open about showing off the work to anyone who asked. That dude (and a couple others) basically said there is a nipple tat thing you do to both darken up and add some form to it, but its painful as fuck all. Though, if you are willing to get your junk chopped, I would suppose a little nip tat action cannot be as extreme, relatively.

I don't know what it is about attention whore trannies, but they love showing off their faux racks for positive reinforcement. If I had to wager a guess, being dudes, there is not as big a taboo about being seen bare chested and its the easiest way to see a return on investment. Plus, everyone loves tits, so its minimum effort for maximum attention.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Okay, I hear you guys... would you say the only con to disabling this would be that if I somehow lost my phone that I couldn't find it via this tech? Or is that moot since you would need current "activity" to track it to begin with? Also, I'm unsure what to even google to start to figure out how to disable this?

I don't know what it is about attention whore trannies, but they love showing off their faux racks for positive reinforcement. If I had to wager a guess, being dudes, there is not as big a taboo about being seen bare chested and its the easiest way to see a return on investment. Plus, everyone loves tits, so its minimum effort for maximum attention.

Validation mostly. Trannies and validation are definitely "a thing". Unfortunately I'm not above this, and whilst I'm honest and self-aware enough to admit it, I wish I had more... idk the word... more restraint, more pride, more self-control. On the flip side of that coin though, I'm also still happy to provide supply for the demand, and as you said, everyone loves tits. Keep in mind cis-women who get their tits done are more willing too. it's certainly not an exclusive domain of trannies to be more liberal about pulling that shirt up to show a decent rack.

Debating showing a pre-job pic for you guys... Truly only God would know, but since I got my bewbs done after about 2 years on HRT, I'm curious now, over 5 years later, how big they would have gotten naturally (as natural as you'd like to call HRT administration that is).

I like you a lot Phazael. Stay cool.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well, I have known at least one tranny who went full chop that laid low. No big announcements, no over the top feminine expressions, just went from being a quiet dude to being a quiet ex-dude. They relocated and never did anything to call attention tot heir status, nor were they especially depressed (just quiet). They were what I would consider Goliath levels of passable, so able to fly under the radar of normies who don't pay attention, but clocked immediately by anyone with experience in Fedor Posts.

That was definitely the exception and not the rule though. I do think despite your attention magnet antics your self awareness is going to serve you better down the road and this person might be on the same path for different reasons. They went all quiet homemaker type north woods person, basically turning into a non-angry version of Mist for lack of a better analogy. I would say, despite my reservations about the entire concept, I am most concerned for the "validation" crowd because as you have noted earlier, the ones who don't pass (I.e. the vast majority, esp the older ones) tend to become a part of the 50% statistic of suicides. And of the ones that do not take their own life, there have to be a good chuck who are depressed but not enough to cross that line. Even you have hangups, though you come off as the second most well adjusted of the nearly dozen I have known. Its not good odds and the attention whoring thing is a worrisome red flag, as far as I am concerned, because people who do not get validation when they crave it on that level tend to react poorly. I can't imagine how soul crushing the epic failure has to be for some balding dude who comes out the other end looking like Edith Bunker the Drag Queen gets a dose of reality. This is why I am basically against the idea of trans, aside from the mental illness angle. Even if you accept the premise that it is NOT a mental illness, the tech for passible transitions is simply not there. Its like saying all the earth's water shortages can be solved by mining comets when we lack the technology to even conceive of doing that on a practical level.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Debating showing a pre-job pic for you guys... Truly only God would know, but since I got my bewbs done after about 2 years on HRT, I'm curious now, over 5 years later, how big they would have gotten naturally (as natural as you'd like to call HRT administration that is)l.

Depends on what the goal is here. Anything you show of your prior self detracts from your pass ability, but it interesting from an educational standpoint. So, the question is are you here to validate being able to pass or are you here to educate the masses?

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
for those that believe HRT and hormones and shit don't work, you can do opposite way

Chris used to look like this
method=get&s=cris-santos.png

Then she wanted to keep on winning and took lots of drugs to make sure she wins
Cyborg_Strikeforce.jpg

after being busted for rhoid (last pic), she has since been fight and somehow through science is able to "piss clean"

this is what she looks like now, less rhoidy
cris-cyborg-ufc-222-official-weigh-ins.jpg

When you take hormones it accelerates bone growth in "old man areas", you guys all know that your nose and ears still grow right? so you look like some weird ass grandpa in your 80s, well look at that bitches nose and ears. (and no, thats not boxer "cauliflower" ears, those are just huge ears)

Not to mention, the HRT has no wear to go, so it just creates bone in the extremities like the cheekbones and the chin, look at the before/after chin, it's like doubled in size, and she looks like shes stuffed 2 cotton balls in her cheeks... all from bone growth and HRT.

• 1Barf

Praetorian

Golden Knight of the Realm
for those that believe HRT and hormones and shit don't work, you can do opposite way

Chris used to look like this
method=get&s=cris-santos.png

Then she wanted to keep on winning and took lots of drugs to make sure she wins
Cyborg_Strikeforce.jpg

after being busted for rhoid (last pic), she has since been fight and somehow through science is able to "piss clean"

this is what she looks like now, less rhoidy
cris-cyborg-ufc-222-official-weigh-ins.jpg

When you take hormones it accelerates bone growth in "old man areas", you guys all know that your nose and ears still grow right? so you look like some weird ass grandpa in your 80s, well look at that bitches nose and ears. (and no, thats not boxer "cauliflower" ears, those are just huge ears)

Not to mention, the HRT has no wear to go, so it just creates bone in the extremities like the cheekbones and the chin, look at the before/after chin, it's like doubled in size, and she looks like shes stuffed 2 cotton balls in her cheeks... all from bone growth and HRT.

Great story.

Remember when this thread had tits and not a Endocrinology 1010 course?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.