Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Given pc world these days entirely possible it was asked to humor you.

Sure, I can accept this notion, and I obviously have a bias to say, "Well it's a good yardstick toward my 'passability' " because that's obviously my goal due to needing to live a normal life in society (which I do), but it's really something that I feel goes beyond humoring a tranny when a nurse is simply gathering facts from a patient to send to her doctor. (Btw, my medical records indicate Sex: F... not like, 'T' or 'TF' or whatever haha... I've seen them)

I'm highly critical of whether I pass or not more than any of you because I obviously have to live this life and I don't think it was a case of slipping in a validating question just to humor a patient who's an "oppressed minority".

Also keep in mind a thing that is perhaps overlooked in common thought is that when it comes to us, simply knowing someone is a tranny like all of you do to me I think changes a fundamental perception of us and leads your eye and judgment to a more critical mindset where it's like... oh, well yeah I can tell she's a tranny due to x, y, z, traits whereas I believe complete strangers who have no idea WHAT is going on between my legs are simply not that critical, because your normal average Joe isn't walking around looking at every single human being they interact with and thinking "Does this chick have a cock?" (I mean, y'know... besides Lunis and Slyminxy etc).

I'm pretty sure I'm accepted as cis in 80% of all social interactions I have. That other 20% I think truly falls into probably like 15% -suspect- but still err on the side of "ehh, she's probably cis... but what a strong chin she has!" and maybe 5% are perceptive enough to be like, "Deffo trans... doing well for herself tho". I don't think that's like... hopeful optimism on my part, I think it's a rational, honest self-assessment based on my lived life experience (which you guys don't actually get to see or experience) for years now.

In fact, as I've said before, my SO who has 0 reason to lie about this has told me upon meeting me that she didn't know I was a tranny until about 2 weeks into her employment at our old job together... she said our mutual friend told her and she couldn't believe it at first. She knows completely I don't need or ask her for validation... we're waaaay to intimate for that to be an issue whatsoever. Also, a meetup I had with a local KiK group I was a part of had the owner of the "room" there and we interacted all night. It was only when the girl I fucked that weekend told the owner that I was a tranny that she flipped out, calling me deceptive and a liar and I was booted from the room and told other local chat rooms to avoid "the trans Vanessa" because she's dishonest about her identity. Shit would've hit the fan THAT night if people knew after meeting me IRL... it was days later that all the drama happened.

So... my point with this long winded post, is that there's sufficient evidence that I'm passing just fine in this world vs. me entertaining suspicion and paranoia that the world is simply humoring a poor, clockable tranny :p I've never gone into detail about the concept of "passing" in this thread in detail, but if I haven't said it before (or enough), passing to a tranny is a huge deal that can't be swept under the rug by us (true, you guys don't give a shit one way or another). If any tranny says they don't care about passing, they are flat out LYING and it's more than likely a giant defensive mechanism. Even loners in this world are still social creatures and being both accepted on a base level and not judged harshly is something we all have in common and want... cis or trans alike. That is what 'passing' is to us; a fundamental acceptance of our identity that goes beyond words, compelled speech, pronoun respect, and mere humoring.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Anyone have a vague memory of Theryn Meyer?

isTc8s81Kbe6kdkUFO-uFNXdDI-lZN7lD3lb-slhzkQ.jpg

Basically she was the not-as-famous-as-Blair rational tranny who was very outspoken about... well... basically what I preach 'round ere too. Ex:

Sometime a while ago she made an apology video about bashing non-binary videos, eventually killed her channel (all videos removed) and disappeared.

Well, she's back:

...and it's the cringiest shit. She's gone full blown SJW / leftist and essentially admits that this whole time she was a whacko who desperately tried to be someone she was not just to fit in for normalcy.

Soooo... yeah. Blair is stepping away from political commentary. Theryn lost her goddamn mind. The conservative tranny is even rarer now... God bless it all :/

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Wouldn't you want your doctor to know you're a tranny? I mean I get wanting to be passable and for people to respect your delusion, or whatever. But we're talking about your health and there are different issues for M, F, and MtF that a doc needs to be on the lookout for. The question about your period should have worried you, IMO.

• 1Like

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
I am so late to this thread. Anyway, just want to point out that I see no Adam's apple on Vanessas...

Last edited:

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
You really should be careful with those double negation sentences.

I don't see no Adam's apple = I see Adam's Apple on Vanessa.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Thanks for looking out :emoji_heart: , but:

View attachment 176993

This has been unopened for 48 hours now LoL... I still am trying to talk myself out of opening these to the point I'm hiding it under my bed from myself (I know, I know... don't say it). People on this forum have said many times that I'm going to kill myself (statistically); Pfft, my self-harm comes in the form of never splurging on myself outside of clothes, sushi and makeup haha.

I bought MK so that if I didn't like DQ11 (who am I kidding... I'll love it) I can take out my frustration by ripping off some heads.

I... I deserve this splurge, yes? :p

Just be honest with yourself about whether or not you can TRULY afford it. Are you going to be sacrificing anything essential in the near future because of it?

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You're such a sweetie to both ask and to bring it to this thread; this is why you're terrific Pharm :emoji_heart::emoji_heart::emoji_heart: Idk tho as far as your question; that's exactly why I'm sitting with it under my bed!

It's a purchase that goes beyond finances. Yeah I'm poor but no I won't starve or be out on the street with this purchase. I should just be saving for emergencies and for future me issues and worries but present me is like "OMG DQ11 YOU MUST PLAY THIS GAME". Look, I can't even begin to bullshit about this:

20180925_175114.jpg

20180925_180302.jpg

20180925_180521.jpg

All three of these things were made by moi LoL. I'm a huge fan obv, and while not a gaymergirl~ (so many traps out there with that hashtag for some reason, Jesus) but more a filthy casual, it's this kinda war in my head between keeping the system and playing the everloving crap out of the game and just taking it back while walking into the sunset proudly adulting. I'm fully aware that this is a 1st world problem of the highest order; but in my head it's like "well... that's fucking $400 for one game... one game you psycho!"

So yeah haha, thanks Pharm; I'm def balancing the purchase on a knife-edge here. No $ for FFRK fest either... but if they do the gem-only for USB selects?! Hoho I'd have to dump some green into THAT at least for sure. Ugh... Being a nerd is rough haha. On the bright side, where I work is really really busy during the holidays tho, so money will be a bit more liberal coming into momma's purse soon, so there's that too!

(pssst, I'm "probably" keeping the system; just need to get through this work week unscathed and without the s.o. murdering me).

• 1Like
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
You're such a sweetie to both ask and to bring it to this thread; this is why you're terrific Pharm :emoji_heart::emoji_heart::emoji_heart: Idk tho as far as your question; that's exactly why I'm sitting with it under my bed!

It's a purchase that goes beyond finances. Yeah I'm poor but no I won't starve or be out on the street with this purchase. I should just be saving for emergencies and for future me issues and worries but present me is like "OMG DQ11 YOU MUST PLAY THIS GAME". Look, I can't even begin to bullshit about this:

View attachment 177019

View attachment 177020

View attachment 177021

All three of these things were made by moi LoL. I'm a huge fan obv, and while not a gaymergirl~ (so many traps out there with that hashtag for some reason, Jesus) but more a filthy casual, it's this kinda war in my head between keeping the system and playing the everloving crap out of the game and just taking it back while walking into the sunset proudly adulting. I'm fully aware that this is a 1st world problem of the highest order; but in my head it's like "well... that's fucking $400 for one game... one game you psycho!"

So yeah haha, thanks Pharm; I'm def balancing the purchase on a knife-edge here. No $ for FFRK fest either... but if they do the gem-only for USB selects?! Hoho I'd have to dump some green into THAT at least for sure. Ugh... Being a nerd is rough haha. On the bright side, where I work is really really busy during the holidays tho, so money will be a bit more liberal coming into momma's purse soon, so there's that too!

(pssst, I'm "probably" keeping the system; just need to get through this work week unscathed and without the s.o. murdering me).

Damn, I really didn't want to play the first few DWs again anytime soon but seeing those game covers and that map...arghh!

• 2Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Damn, I really didn't want to play the first few DWs again anytime soon but seeing those game covers and that map...arghh!

It's less a map and more a 3-D art piece that I made awhile back. It'd be perfect if the page lines were a bit more inconspicuous but in person it's not that obvious like it is with flash photography (grrr). I'm really proud of it and it's hanging on my wall :) It's about 3 feet by 3 feet in size so it's big. The photo below shows how the 3-D geometry is "laid" for the world map (sea level is base... duh). The specks floating there at the bottom is me needing to dust the glass.

20180925_204624.jpg

LoL, now you see why I splurged on DQ11? :)

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
It's less a map and more a 3-D art piece that I made awhile back. It'd be perfect if the page lines were a bit more inconspicuous but in person it's not that obvious like it is with flash photography (grrr). I'm really proud of it and it's hanging on my wall :) It's about 3 feet by 3 feet in size so it's big. The photo below shows how the 3-D geometry is "laid" for the world map (sea level is base... duh). The specks floating there at the bottom is me needing to dust the glass.

View attachment 177056

LoL, now you see why I splurged on DQ11? :)

It's impressive and perfect for fans. I'm already dreading the random encounter as my eyes scroll over it.

• 1Solidarity

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Vanessa Vanessa can come sing with me at church any time.

I could go off on many religious things that are a religious contention with trans and The Bible and God's Word - most would center around the divinity in creation of Man and Woman - the judgement of Sodam and gamora etc. etc.

But really it would come down to the indwelling of the Holy Spirit (gift given @ Pentecost and received upon salvation) and the issue of not giving up, fighting or attempting to rid yourself of sin and the conviction of The Spirit within thereof... so, it really comes down to the personal level and the personal relationship with Christ.

There is nothing /we/ humans can do for salvation - it is by Christ's blood and sacrifice - we must accept that and we hold faith that, that is what will gain us salvation - For whomever keeps the whole law, yet stumbles in one thing, is guilty of all... A sinner is a sinner, and we all have sinned and fallen short. So if Vanessa Vanessa has proclaimed with her mouth that He is Lord and believes in their heat and soul that He is Lord - who am I as a brother in Christ to doubt the acceptance? Can we discuss the nature of sin, the fight of it? the same as we would want to help a fallen brother that is in drugs, or adultery etc. etc. as sin is all the same in the eyes of the lord.

So this is a hard thing for non believers to look at and grasp, how we could judge and damn the sin while embracing and loving the sinner... because, we ALL are sinners.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa Vanessa

1. Opinion on the Kavanagh circus?
2. Favorite EQ class and race?
3. Allahu Akbar!

1. This kinda mess is so loosey goosey... on the one hand, #metoo is a truly great thing because rape is horrible and any man that rapes a woman should face the full judgment of both law and society, and the movement empowered women because... after my lived life experience, I get why some rapes go unreported. I honestly do get it now. I could expound on that, but eh, just trust me. Even so and with that said... what is the statute of limitations on this kinda stuff? Like how many years and in some cases decades must go by where it's like... c'mon... what are you doing?

When a large time gradient is involved with this kinda shit... it starts to smell an awful lot like the rancid odor of revenge vs. sweet pungent justice.

2. High Elf Cleric, duh. Beautiful, desired.
3. You're trying to get me killed IRL aren't you? Fuck Allah and fuck Islam. Any religion where I cannot say what I literally just said due to receiving death threats is a shit religion. Say what I said but replace Allah and Islam with God and The Bible... I would literally feel sorry for you for saying that, not want to MURDER you for it. That is the flashing beacon of what an evil religion is... a religion of violence and murder, and Sharia Law demands this for non-believers.

• 2Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Even so and with that said... what is the statute of limitations on this kinda stuff?

I'm not keeping up, but at one time I did hear that in the jurisdiction they lived in, there is no statute of limitations on rape. One of the few places in the country where that's true. But she's not alleging rape, so there might be a time limit on whatever she claimed happened if it was even illegal.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
that's fucking $400 for one game

World of Final Fantasy is probably up your alley too. $19.99 at WalMart right now, but a new edition (World of Final Fantasy Maxima) is coming out on November 6th. Supposed to be $15.99 to upgrade the old edition to the Maxima edition as DLC.

• 2Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
And Re: FFRK purchases... As addicted as I am to that game, I have to admit that $30 for a USB select isn't worth NEARLY as much as $30 for a new PS4 game!

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.