Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Mmmm, forgot to say in above post:

I don't try to trick people; You gotta be up front about it if it's going to get serious. This is how we get murdered. You get a young, attractive girl that doesn't say shit until you're nekkid and sucking him off and he's all coked up and suddenly he realizes he's having SEX with a DUDE??? You're insulting his sexuality!!! Time to die, a_tranny_01 ! It's fucked up but I think this is how it goes down (but honestly, I have no clue... crazy ass world~).

• 3Like
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 5 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Last lil bit before I head to work then vote for Bill Murray for pres: Check out my M.U.S.C.L.E. display that I made.... this is every little figure that was mass produced, like 246 in all. You can see it hanging in the background on 1st page pic when I had no makeup :)

I got really bad nerdy tendencies like this... I think they're cool though!

muscles display.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 6 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Vanessa Vanessa
Do you watch make up tutorials, i'm sure you do, we're the same age and i don't do shit w/o consulting youtube on anything!

And i'm sure you have some friends trans or girls that taught you makeup, but it won't compare to the breadth of knowledge that youtube shells out.

Oh why am i asking? my wife watches tons, why? idk, she just likes watching it, and doesn't ever put on makeup, only skincare.

What I've noticed and she's said is that she's watching more gay/trans, well whatever the fuck i don't know, but more men/trans... just NOT GIRLS giving tutorials on girl makeup, cuz they're better at it. (I won't go into the drastic differences between white ppls makeup vs. asian makeup etc, just girly makeup in general)

Which do you watch from?

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Last lil bit before I head to work then vote for Bill Murray for pres: Check out my M.U.S.C.L.E. display that I made.... this is every little figure that was mass produced, like 246 in all. You can see it hanging in the background on 1st page pic when I had no makeup :)

I got really bad nerdy tendencies like this... I think they're cool though!

View attachment 97312

that collection is borderline silence of the lambs fucked up

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
I'm more or less indifferent to owning a penis... hell, it's fun being inside a vag honestly

Dafuq. It's fun being inside a vagina because you're male.

Sorry I mentioned big-dicked trannys, didn't realize we had dudes with tits lurking in the shadows, waiting for their ten minutes.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Vanessa Vanessa All this is.. quite revealing in fact. How does one over yonder start with transitioning from f-m, m-f? Most cases I've been in contact with over the years in various gaming communities, chatrooms and social communities it went somewhere like this:

a. Person decided she was trapped in the wrong body.
b. Started acting their real self.
c. Got hormonal treatment (online order or helped by their personal physician)
x. **** pause **** <-----That's where most I've known stopped. Especially in men's cases, they didn't want their rods to get chopped off. Some of those even claimed they are lesbian, but probably still pleasure their partners with their dick on a daily basis. The one man I know who wanted to transition from woman to man was/is afraid she'd never achieve another orgasm and decided against having her vajayaj removed or altered or whatever it happens.
e n d. Gone through with SRS and are now either women or men in their own right with "properly aligned" sex and gender.

Bubbles Bubbles

that collection is borderline silence of the lambs fucked up

The only thing borderline fucked up is that my previous inquiry into her erectile penor measurements has not gotten an answer yet.

Vanessa Vanessa If you're not comfortable talking about your penis's various functions&dimensions, please let me know so I can stop being a dick.

• 1Jew

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Just a quick post to say Thanks for being honest and upfront here.
It's quite an interesting and educating read.

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There was another, I can't remember his screen name. He was transitioning... It's been around five years since I can remember him posting.

I'm surprised that Vanessa here has been with us that long but I guess I shouldn't be. This community is what, at its absolute max it might have been about 10,000 people reading and contributing. Five or six trans in that isn't outside the range of what we're told to expect.

I guess I'm kinda surprised that someone would stick with it. Mmos are dead as fuck. It's hard to imagine many areas of overlapping interest and the community can be largely hostile.

I don't hang out on model airplane sites, is all I'm saying. Nothing wrong with model airplanes.

Fedors milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.
Online video games let you play and socialize freely without social bias of preconceived sex/gender. You don't judge on looks, or poorly passing, etc. Trans, can make female avatars, (or vice versa), and socialize without fear of violence or abuse.
Is it any wonder that gaming and game forums not just have equal representation in trans populations, but extremely high numbers, compared to general public?\

I'd almost bet in gaming communities trans populations are as high as 1%. (And not even counting, normal dudes pretending to be female...)

As much as we try to say, do everything for yourself, and ignore everyone else. Humans are social creatures. we do have a need to fit in. Be treated as we want to be treated, etc. A trans person constantly fighting with themselves and society is misery, putting up a false front, wearing a metaphorical mask. Games can be a break from that. this is also why transitioning works, even if it seems so superficial. It allows them to act natural most of the time, and thus reduces social stress. (assuming its an effective transition.)

This is also why the genital surgery is skipped by some. While many do want it. Its major surgery, with risk of death, mutilation, etc... (any surgery is surgery... but its a step up from the others which are more cosmetic.) Its expensive. Genital surgery won't effect day to day social interactions, which is probably the most real cause of trans stress. (this is also why transitioning alone is rarely enough, and therapy is needed.)

Last edited:
  • 1Jew
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Actually I'm the one giving red envelopes, married gives to non.
In that case I look forward to my red envelope. Do you guys do the moon cake stuff too?

• 1Jew

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Shit, it's a tranny with big tits that collects figures and quotes EQ gameplay...

Willpower... fading...

In all seriousness though, as much self-admitted attention-whoring as this thread may be, I appreciate the intent behind letting people ask questions and get answers about that kind of way of life and topic. Reminds me a bit of the FAQ thread for a gay man on RR (Kuriin? Something like that.. was a cool dude).

Carry on, stay safe and be happy.

• 3Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 4 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Shit, it's a tranny with big tits that collects figures and quotes EQ gameplay...

Willpower... fading...

In all seriousness though, as much self-admitted attention-whoring as this thread may be, I appreciate the intent behind letting people ask questions and get answers about that kind of way of life and topic. Reminds me a bit of the FAQ thread for a gay man on RR (Kuriin? Something like that.. was a cool dude).

Carry on, stay safe and be happy.

@Kuriin is still our most fabulous poster.

Last edited:
  • 1Jew

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
In that case I look forward to my red envelope. Do you guys do the moon cake stuff too?
The only mooncake to get is by WingWah
mooncake2014_wing_wah_900.jpg

accept no other company, even companies that have setup shot in NY cannot compare to WingWah moon cakes.

• 1Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 2 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Vanessa Vanessa

1. How do you shave your ballsack? Do you just end up completely shaving off the flesh mohawk over time, or do you steam it first?

2. Gilette or Venus?

3. Do you use your powers for good (filthy SJW) or evil (Hilarious surprise penis pranks)?

4. Do you disclose your hole deficiency BEFORE leaving the bar or AFTER?

Thank you and have a good day.

Hole deficiency cracked me up.

• 1Jew
Status
Not open for further replies.