Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessika

Peasant
So after you start taking hormones, but before you get the sex reassignment surgery...

Do your balls still smell like balls? Or do your balls start to smell like pussy?
They never smell like pussy. They smell like balls retard

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Really? Ness only told me about the one that passed away, I didn't know there was another!
There's a bunch, actually. But most never post, and/or avoid any thread on the topic like the plague.

One of the reasons I think that Jerle went completely bonkers back in the day, was that she had always been one of the biggest forum shitposters, and then discovered that there were more than a few trans members who refused to engage on the topic (for obvious reasons). So Jerle put on her Trans-Wizard hat and cape, and waded into the fray to 'educate' all of us and to kind of white-knight the entire Trans cause.

...you can probably guess how that panned out.

Turns out, a lot of us misanthropic assholes not only aren't afraid of calling out the SJW gamer movement, even if we get called misogynistic nazis for it, we also aren't afraid to argue with people over whether someone can literally dictate what pronouns you use, even if you get called Transphobic for it.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Tbh, I think this *is* a "safe space" for trans (Though I generally hate the term safe space in general). The problem is that most of us believe in reasonable limits around trans issues. Like, we don't like all the trans shit going on with children. Puberty blockers, etc. This is something that to many trans (Vanessa is one of the few exceptions here) is completely unreconcilable and as such they perceive this place as "unsafe".

But so long as they act reasonable, don't expect special attention, and follow the rules just like everyone else, there's no reason they wouldn't be completely welcome here and treated the same as any other member of this community trans or otherwise.

I think it's more we're a tolerant group of folks who are into freedom.

You wanna chop your dick off.. well you're mentally ill but go right ahead FREEDOM
You wanna dress up and play make believe that you are something you are not go right ahead as long as I don't have to pretend along with your delusion FREEDOM
Want to force children to take hormones because you are a fucked up human being.. NOT FREEDOM that's oppression and child abuse.
You are a dude and wanna buttfuck other dudes great do it behind closed doors because nobody wants to see that shit. You can be a weird faggot without shoving it in peoples faces. FREEDOM

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Jerle would've never survived in the world looking the way he did... with or without FoH ribbing him for his ways. The gender dysphoria was probably very real for him and the choice to transition may not have been a choice at all. That's the horrible thing about being a tranny... we don't choose to be a tranny, we simply choose when we do something about dysphoria. But then you fix the dysphoria via transition and that opens up the other can of worms that you didn't even know you were opening up (or at least know how many worms were in the can) and that's the brick wall called society. Trannies want to change society to fit their reality though and there's where the problem lay: 0.3% of the populace making demands on the other 99.7%... and due to the horribleness of the LGBTQWTF community, they are slowly getting their way. It's all very complex because human behavior and human nature and society itself is very complex too but I think some of us see through the veil of bullshit out there, but are, as Errobro has already articulated, labeled transphobes just for standing up for rationality and sanity. Jerle was just sucked into the community I'm sure and made the transness THE identity.

I could type all day about the multifaceted layers of this giant onion called the transgender issue, but I digress for now. Still have my vid cooking in my head... just need that ever elusive mix of time + spark of creative muse.

So after you start taking hormones, but before you get the sex reassignment surgery...

Do your balls still smell like balls? Or do your balls start to smell like pussy?
This is actually one of the first noticeable effects of HRT that a tranny can start to perceive in their transition. That vinegary, acrid man-stink that y'all emanate goes away in just a few months. If I sweat or haven't showered like I should, I still stink just like a female will stink of course but it's not nearly as pungent. Doesn't smell like pussy either because pussy is pussy and that I lack; I smell like... well, I just know it's not bad heh. Idk, I smell unique I guess, but it's not pussy, no... not man stink either.

Guess we'll just have to let Jessika Jessika be the judge and jury on this particular question (pssst... she says I smell "absolutely astonishing"). LoL~

---

Oh, also, I got a PM from a... uh, let's call him a "fan". Why people don't just post stuff here is beyond me but afaik they're married and I guess there's still a stigma for men publicly admitting to enjoying a trans person's shit. My trust was, is, and always will be kept, so don't ask who... it's nbd really anyway. But here you go... you know who you are.

001.jpg

002.jpg

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
So was this fan's request.. "Something with you on your knees where I can see a vacuum to work the fantasy of you doing housework"??

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
It was precisely that~

Dude, does Ms. Haus post anymore? I only saw her post during elections and she posted her pic and then *poof*.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
It was precisely that~

Dude, does Ms. Haus post anymore? I only saw her post during elections and she posted her pic and then *poof*.

Her anger at politics (not the people here mind you, politics in general) make her retreat to lurking.... She's still around

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Jessika

Peasant
Jerle would've never survived in the world looking the way he did... with or without FoH ribbing him for his ways. The gender dysphoria was probably very real for him and the choice to transition may not have been a choice at all. That's the horrible thing about being a tranny... we don't choose to be a tranny, we simply choose when we do something about dysphoria. But then you fix the dysphoria via transition and that opens up the other can of worms that you didn't even know you were opening up (or at least know how many worms were in the can) and that's the brick wall called society. Trannies want to change society to fit their reality though and there's where the problem lay: 0.3% of the populace making demands on the other 99.7%... and due to the horribleness of the LGBTQWTF community, they are slowly getting their way. It's all very complex because human behavior and human nature and society itself is very complex too but I think some of us see through the veil of bullshit out there, but are, as Errobro has already articulated, labeled transphobes just for standing up for rationality and sanity. Jerle was just sucked into the community I'm sure and made the transness THE identity.

I could type all day about the multifaceted layers of this giant onion called the transgender issue, but I digress for now. Still have my vid cooking in my head... just need that ever elusive mix of time + spark of creative muse.

This is actually one of the first noticeable effects of HRT that a tranny can start to perceive in their transition. That vinegary, acrid man-stink that y'all emanate goes away in just a few months. If I sweat or haven't showered like I should, I still stink just like a female will stink of course but it's not nearly as pungent. Doesn't smell like pussy either because pussy is pussy and that I lack; I smell like... well, I just know it's not bad heh. Idk, I smell unique I guess, but it's not pussy, no... not man stink either.

Guess we'll just have to let Jessika Jessika be the judge and jury on this particular question (pssst... she says I smell "absolutely astonishing"). LoL~

---

Oh, also, I got a PM from a... uh, let's call him a "fan". Why people don't just post stuff here is beyond me but afaik they're married and I guess there's still a stigma for men publicly admitting to enjoying a trans person's shit. My trust was, is, and always will be kept, so don't ask who... it's nbd really anyway. But here you go... you know who you are.

View attachment 188841

View attachment 188842

This one is better. You aren't caked with make up
received_682172315457749.jpeg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
There's a bunch, actually. But most never post, and/or avoid any thread on the topic like the plague.

One of the reasons I think that Jerle went completely bonkers back in the day, was that she had always been one of the biggest forum shitposters, and then discovered that there were more than a few trans members who refused to engage on the topic (for obvious reasons). So Jerle put on her Trans-Wizard hat and cape, and waded into the fray to 'educate' all of us and to kind of white-knight the entire Trans cause.

...you can probably guess how that panned out.

Turns out, a lot of us misanthropic assholes not only aren't afraid of calling out the SJW gamer movement, even if we get called misogynistic nazis for it, we also aren't afraid to argue with people over whether someone can literally dictate what pronouns you use, even if you get called Transphobic for it.

I remember when Jerle would flip out constantly about misogyny. It was literally the first time I had ever seen someone do it (just never encountered feminists etc...) and I thought it was so bloody weird. Little did I know that it was a sign of things to come. Now a large portion of the internet is full of a bunch of fucking Jerle's spouting out their inane bullshit. If only they would follow its example and pull a Cobain maneuver as well.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
How about a really goofy blowjob with lots of slobber? Nothing sexual. Just goofy. Maybe some very goofy deepthroating?

• 21Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 21 users
Status
Not open for further replies.