Not open for further replies.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
giphy.gif

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 1 users

Siliconemelons

This thread has gone far far too long without tits.

We keep forgetting our true common original source comrades, let us unify together once more.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

What like a Tranny Fluid medal?

pnz-550042065_bp_xl.jpg

That is for the old style trannys of the 90's progressives - just a few gears, Male, MtF, FtM and Female..

You need the Nissan stuff for the CVT for the new type of trannys that are not any fascist "gears" but a continuously variable anything...

• 4Worf
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 4 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
That is for the old style trannys of the 90's progressives - just a few gears, Male, MtF, FtM and Female..

You need the Nissan stuff for the CVT for the new type of trannys that are not any fascist "gears" but a continuously variable anything...

View attachment 216491

Pretty sure that would be for a Fluid Tranny medal.

Which would be totally different, of course

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Words like tranny and fluid should not be used in a same sentence. Hell, those should not be used in a same god damn paragraph. Some are trying to eat their lunch here.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

So there is an uber that costs MORE now- where you get to control the AC temp and there is no talking.

So this should be good for the uber eats people - most that do uber eats v uber I have talked to said its because they do not want to talk with people.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That uber-x?

I do door dash some and make 25 or so an hour most hours. Its stupid.

Siliconemelons

That uber-x?

just looked it up, guess by "more" meaning its only available currently with Uber Black level rides that cost more.

I need to sign up, I bet I could make some good $ with my wifes Infiniti QX60 - its black on black, has the DVD package. I can make it real nice, put a 0.50$ bottle of water in the back.. be all sorts of nice and get some tips- not even have to talk to anyone, just act like their little car boy...ezpz

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

just looked it up, guess by "more" meaning its only available currently with Uber Black level rides that cost more.

I need to sign up, I bet I could make some good $ with my wifes Infiniti QX60 - its black on black, has the DVD package. I can make it real nice, put a 0.50$ bottle of water in the back.. be all sorts of nice and get some tips- not even have to talk to anyone, just act like their little car boy...ezpz

Good uber drivers make a lot of money from my understanding. Its the hours that I wouldn't want to do to make the most. Its either sit at an airport and drive folks to hotels, or work late night bar hours driving drunks home and all the issues that come along with that.

But yeah a nice infinity you could probably get in and do uber-x.

I like door dash because its just food, no passengers, make my own hours, work as much or as little as I want. Low stress, great pay in my area. Lexington is so busy they just today split the city into two regions. But its small enough that if you're quick, know what you're doing, and don't get shitty luck with restaurants being slow, you can get 3-4 deliveries in an hour at an average rate of about 7 bucks a delivery so 21-28 dollars an hour pay for...listening to youtube videos/audiobooks/netflix/hulu through a tablet and bluetooth on my phone, and pick up food and take it to someone and smile and say have a nice day while you hand it to them.

Its really a great side gig.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.