Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
Going to have to concur with our good friend Bubbles Bubbles on this issue of sounding, my dudes. wtf :c Erronius Erronius though, if it makes you happy and you don't turn up uninsured at the emergency room with a perforated bladder or something, have at it man 👍

Sevens

Log Wizard
I use to watch my afternoon soaps, but now I have this thread for all my drama! Damn crazy trannys sure beat the Quartermaines for drama.

iannis

Musty Nester
Not a good idea, already found hodj's pick

View attachment 226204

I found a good one, seems affordable.

515vL-hzzmL._SX466_.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Didn't she say she was leaving?
Vanessa? U there?
Vanessa Vanessa my friend, starting the new thread only works if you quit posting in this one. I know it'll take a minute for the conversation to transition over there, so there'll be a bit here still I expect, but yeah. "They" are going to be a lot more believable saying "oh look another thread for Vanessa to get attention" if you do keep posting in both, y'know?
Maybe big Vanessa Vanessa took the advice.

Time to send this one home.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yup. Right back to child abuse out of the gate. This is why your lasr mental illness expo got shawed. This one will go the same way, not because it is about you but because of your narcissistic need to justify child mutilation redpilling even the tranny chasers. This is why this BS needs to be confronted at every turn. As i said earlier, you and yours have shown you will never give this puberty blocker insanity up. Lanx is absolutely correct about Munchaussen by proxy and you damn wel know it.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
This is why some of us keep coming back here to Gaslight Mr Bolt ons.
Thank you Phazael. I now have your admission that you and your ilk have been gaslighting me, as I stated.

Not cool. Not cool at all big boy. I think you're too unintelligent to see how big of an impact that one little quote will have amidst the "big picture" in all of this because that's the problem with many of my hatertots; they don't see the big picture. They only see [this forum] deep in their worldview. It's a big world out there boys; lotsa diversity.

redpilling even the tranny chasers.
So a pro-Trump gal from the get go here is redpilling even the typically leftist tranny chasers? Then I'm good at what I do, thank you again Phazael. #Trump2020

• 1Cringe
  • 1Trump

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Vanessa Vanessa why don't you answer the above?

At this point I'm more interested in the way your thought-process works then in what you actually think, because the way you come to certain decisions and conclusions is really broken.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
what is the fucking difference between this thread and the AMA? Because I sure as hell can't see any. It was all a con to get AMA out of shaw

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.