Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Shaw it.. I won't bitch about it. Do me a favor though before you do Booze; tell everyone here how many times I hit that REPORT button in this thread. Be honest!!!

Slow down there Steve, just because we all know the inevitable outcome of this thread doesn't mean you have hung yourself just yet.

(Also what relevance would you and the report button have?)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I reported a post one time back on the old, old boards because some dude kept posting titties in the politics thread while I was at work. Tyen helped me out there, and then never did anything wrong again.

• 1Pants on Fire!

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I reported a post one time back on the old, old boards because some dude kept posting titties in the politics thread while I was at work. Tyen helped me out there, and then never did anything wrong again.

You were a mod at some point on FoH or rerolled? Been a forum visitor since Furor times, your name did seem very familiar.

Pretty sure you weren't a mod on hoofshots forum.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
You were a mod at some point on FoH or rerolled? Been a forum visitor since Furor times, your name did seem very familiar.

Pretty sure you weren't a mod on hoofshots forum.
i was a mod on rerolled/draeganshots
it was a terrible mistake and I don't recommend it

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
i was a mod on rerolled/draeganshots
it was a terrible mistake and I don't recommend it

memory fragment restored! thanks

was a mod on my EQ guild forums, i know they are necessary and i know its a shit role, that's why i've applied and promised nothing in the past

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Aye, thank you Bandwagon. None. Point of that question is to show that even with the lopsided disagreements in this thread (essentially me vs. the rest of the thread), disagreement itself doesn't bother me. Were I the oversensitive, triggered tranny that many of you have painted me to be, I'd have a lot to REPORT for off topic, non-sequitur, personal insults in this particular section of the forum. But nope. Not my intent to ruffle feathers. Just wanted a mature dialogue. I'd still be willing to have a literal debate about all of this via a podcast-esque type of setting. You guys can get your best and brightest to come "destroy" me... LoL, it'd be funny I think, but I've offered that before.... no one would bite :(

Well, I thought this would have turned out better (I'm serious LoL), but I think all of us can see that there will never be a tranny thread in the grown up section discussing tranny shit. I'm okay with this ultimately... it was an attempt, it didn't work (so many saw that coming though), and now it's just shaw-fodder. Lesson learned; not going down that road again.

Just one last question for all of you before this is tossed down the garbage chute: If I'm so wrong with this, and you guys are so right, then why is the world outside this place (In the practicing medical field, court system [yes I had a Judge approve my gender change many years ago], and federal government [SSA]) on my side?

Just some food for thought! Cya guys in some other threads; let's shitpost away!

• 1Cringe

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Aye, thank you Bandwagon. None. Point of that question is to show that even with the lopsided disagreements in this thread (essentially me vs. the rest of the thread), disagreement itself doesn't bother me. Were I the oversensitive, triggered tranny that many of you have painted me to be, I'd have a lot to REPORT for off topic, non-sequitur, personal insults in this particular section of the forum. But nope. Not my intent to ruffle feathers. Just wanted a mature dialogue. I'd still be willing to have a literal debate about all of this via a podcast-esque type of setting. You guys can get your best and brightest to come "destroy" me... LoL, it'd be funny I think, but I've offered that before.... no one would bite :(

Well, I thought this would have turned out better (I'm serious LoL), but I think all of us can see that there will never be a tranny thread in the grown up section discussing tranny shit. I'm okay with this ultimately... it was an attempt, it didn't work (so many saw that coming though), and now it's just shaw-fodder. Lesson learned; not going down that road again.

Just one last question for all of you before this is tossed down the garbage chute: If I'm so wrong with this, and you guys are so right, then why is the world outside this place (In the practicing medical field, court system [yes I had a Judge approve my gender change many years ago], and federal government [SSA]) on my side?

Just some food for thought! Cya guys in some other threads; let's shitpost away!

Or, let me offer another interpretation.

Maybe you are smart enough to know reporting would be futile because you are wrong and bring this shit on yourself.

See short sweet to the point and without all the retarded blog bullshit.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Since I was the one that stated I think the grown up forum would have been a better place for this thread if you wanted less trolling in it, I guess it's about time to clarify how I envisioned this going down. This is my opinion, by the way, not a reading of the forum rules or a consensus from Amod Amod following some reports.

First off, I view the title of this thread as inflammatory bait. Maybe that was intentional, maybe it wasn't, but that's the way it comes across. It sounds patronizing and a little revisionist. It's your decision, but that seems like a really bad way to try to start this thing off on a fresh foot.

I don't think that I was clear in explaining my opinion on how moderation should take place in this thread. It definitely wasn't supposed to be active enforcement or "babysitting" the thread with us steering posts into an honest discussion, and I don't think that would work very well considering the posts made here from those people anyways. The point I was trying to make was that when a post is REPORTED in this thread, the fact that this thread resides in the grown up forum would carry weight when the amod team is arguing/discussing/debating how to respond to the report. The fact that you seem to be proud of the whole "zero reports from me in this thread" statistic confounds me because that's your primary means to keep this thread on track. Yes, this could potentially go too far and be more than the mods' patience can handle, but I still think that is the right way to handle this. I don't like taking action unless I see a report, or notice an egregious action that violates the forum rules. I was relying on you ping a post when you feel it steps over the line of what you consider reasonable discourse in this thread, and then the rest of the mod team gets to discuss it from there.

I've actually thought a lot about this thread, especially because I've spent over 20 hours driving in the last 6 days and listened to some podcasts that were focusing on censorship, discourse and free speech. On one hand, I strongly feel that a thread like this can/should exist on this forum and in this subforum and that we can enforce good-faith debate in it (again, by way of reports....not babysitting). On the other hand, this topic is a lightning rod for strong opinions that have been repeated ad nauseam for years now, and I'm not optimistic that you're going to see reasonable discussion on it at this time. Maybe that's because of this community specifically, maybe it's because of you, or maybe it's just because everyone's life is saturated with the topic right now and you're the easiest person to lash out at. I don't really know.

Tl;dr
Option 1: Start over (again) and do some work to keep your own thread on-topic by way of reports. We don't have a problem thread banning people from your thread in the grown up forum if needed, but you need to report them and give a reason to start the process. (Other mods have pointed out that the thread would essentially be empty if we removed all of the troll posts & insults, as an observation).

Option 2: Recognize that you're working against fatigue regarding current events, pop culture and your own personal reputation as a one-topic poster here. Give the topic a rest, engage in others, ignore the trolls instead of responding with walls of text, and try again in the future. People's minds are pretty much made up at this point. If you want to re-start the discussion with a blank slate, I'm becoming more convinced that it's not possible unless you give the topic some time out of the spotlight first.

edit: Again, this is all my own opinion about the topic and what I think is our responsibility as mods, of which I am the only one that hasn't served before.

careful there. your post length is starting to reach critical mass

• 1Worf

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
careful there. your post length is starting to reach critical mass

People that are new to the whole thing tend to go to great lengths to explain their point of view, only to end up posting "well fuck your shit" after they see all their questions remain unanswered and their arguments disregarded.

Source: the other thread.

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
But no, we are right back to him wanting to inject stuff into other people's kids deserve his delusion
This is why some of us keep coming back here to Gaslight Mr Bolt ons.
Now, Phazael, please QUOTE ME where I said I want to inject stuff into other people's kids. Everyone please WAIT FOR PHAZAEL to quote me like I can quote him.

You are a piece of shit of the highest caliber when you resort to literal lies and slander to try and push a narrative. As I said in the Rickshaw: Uncool.

• 1Cringe

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Now, Phazael, please QUOTE ME where I said I want to inject stuff into other people's kids. Everyone please WAIT FOR PHAZAEL to quote me like I can quote him.

You are a piece of shit of the highest caliber when you resort to literal lies and slander to try and push a narrative. As I said in the Rickshaw: Uncool.

So are you admitting that no child should be subjected to puberty blockers?

• 3Worf

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
If this is what you believe, then you have to believe that she is a lying snake then.

To quote myself from the thread we were in:
You're a piece of shit. This "insistent, consistent, persistent" line you keep peddling is complete bullshit. A fucking FIVE YEAR OLD being "insistent, consistent, persistent" means LITERALLY NOTHING. It means less than nothing. There is no way to tell if this insistence is a result of some genetic defect or social pressure/brainwashing. It doesn't mean anything.

Even it did mean something (it doesn't), that wouldn't change the fact that these FIVE YEAR OLDS are not the gender they are saying they are and no amount hormones or surgery will change that, no matter how early they get started. There is ZERO EVIDENCE any where that physical transformation does anything to alleviate mental dysphoria.

You support child abuse and your entire existence is an affront to a functioning, stable society. I, of course, would never recommend you fulfill your statistical destiny, but I won't shed a tear when you do.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
You're a piece of shit. This "insistent, consistent, persistent" line you keep peddling is complete bullshit. A fucking FIVE YEAR OLD being "insistent, consistent, persistent" means LITERALLY NOTHING. It means less than nothing. There is no way to tell if this insistence is a result of some genetic defect or social pressure/brainwashing. It doesn't mean anything.

Even it did mean something (it doesn't), that wouldn't change the fact that these FIVE YEAR OLDS are not the gender they are saying they are and no amount hormones or surgery will change that, no matter how early they get started. There is ZERO EVIDENCE any where that physical transformation does anything to alleviate mental dysphoria.

You support child abuse and your entire existence is an affront to a functioning, stable society. I, of course, would never recommend you fulfill your statistical destiny, but I won't shed a tear when you do.
What if the five year old was insistent, consistent and persistent about ND88?

PS 41 is a fag

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't want to be like that, I want to be open and considerate. But the kid this frustrates me, and the way it is discussed frustrates me. I think there are some good discussions to be had surrounding trans people, mental health, what constitutes advocacy, trans rights, treatment, long term views of these issues, etc. But when we start the goddamn conversation off with drugging kids as a baseline...
my problem with this whole thing are these people who equate their "gender" with their "personality" and then proceed to be an activist for it because their "gender" is their entire identity. why cant you just be vanessa? why must you be vanessa the tranny? who was the one who made this an issue and continues to harp on the subject creating new threads in new forums and rehashing the same tired conversations? nobody cares about what weird stuff you do to your genitals. i literally dont give a fuck. just stop involving children in your fetish and stop involving us as well.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.