Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
If Fucker said a single honest thing about me, I'd be shocked. Truly shocked. He's just a walking example to what I've been saying: the only way anyone can say shit about me is to literally make up lies and slander me... it is the height of patheticness.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
If Fucker said a single honest thing about me, I'd be shocked. Truly shocked. He's just a walking example to what I've been saying: the only way anyone can say shit about me is to literally make up lies and slander me... it is the height of patheticness.

Deep Thots, by Vanessa Handy.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Peterson has interesting insights, but then ruins it all by being a religious nutjob.

His good points are still good, but there's always a tinge of shit around every word because you know he believes in a sky daddy.

• 1Truth!

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

You really do think you are perfect.

I would say ignorance is bliss, but it must be frustrating wondering why a majority of people actively dislikes you.

Anyway just avoid any self-reflection, don't ever try to empathize with others, and keep shifting the blame for everything onto others.

It has gotten you this far after all.

• 1Picard

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I too wish I could worship an invisible thing that I could project myself onto and have it provide an easy answer to every question I ever had, removing any need for me to be responsible for myself or hold others fully accountable
The mere fact that you believe this is how it works shows your ignorance of Christianity. ...and I don't want you to conflate ignorance with stupidity here because unlike a fair number of retards who visit my thread regularly, I don't think you're stupid Dom.

Christians are some of (if not THE MOST) self-persecuting humans in the world. We acknowledge our sins and ask God's forgiveness daily. I.E. we are extremely responsible for our shortcomings.

No, I don't even know what the fuck you're trying to say
Well that's surprising.

Not sure that matters when talking about religious morality, i guess since it's all made up anyway
Religious morality is all made up but evolutionary morality is totally real.

The level of cluelessness you exhibit is laughable Chaos. I'm glad I got to know you better via my thread. Before this I only knew you as the IOOTI guy but since coming in here, I see you really ARE just a leftist atheist and well... that's the nadir of intellect imo.

The circular logic in this thread is making me dizzy, wow I have never seen anyone spin in circles quite this bad
Feel free to cite where I'm going in circles. If you don't want to, that's fine too. I'm just trying to understand where you are coming from as well.

You telling me that you have no idea what your holy texts say?
I never said that... I asked you to back up your claim.

Because I remember those bible verses.
Cool. I'm waiting... for you to... y'know... back up your claim.

I have a feeling I'll be waiting but I'm also looking forward to being pleasantly surprised!

It's hardly surprising what your ABC options lack.
Well I did say the smartest among you will add option E. Feel free to do that Dick... I welcome it.

Pretty sure you got it upside down. I'm more concerned with how you know what an imaginary omnipotent deity thinks and does. Conclusion is you know as little of this as the rest of us do, ergo you don't know.
The Holy Bible describes and divines what God the Father thinks and does. That's how I know and prayer has built upon the word. I claim I do know and the beauty of that knowledge is God WANTS us to know Him. Why else did He leave this perfect book for us?

My friend I spoke to last night who is an evolutionist said that I don't believe in evolution because I don't understand it. Interesting, isn't it... how that only works one way? LoL

Then you'll most likely throw yet another a fit
I've thrown three fits here in my history on FoH... none of which had to do with dealing with you guys (my adoring hatertots). So... I mean honestly Izo you can think I'm throwing a fit or upset but I'm literally drinking my coffee and replying to you guys. But that's cool... you can imagine me behind my monitor being my beautiful self throwing constant fits if you'd really like LoL, but just know that's not reality.

When challenged you attribute god to everything
Well of course. I look at reality and realize humans weren't the origins of that. What the fuck else do I attribute the very foundation of reality and matter (vis-a-vis the universe) and attribute it to? You don't either, unless you're insane, but what DO you attribute reality and matter's creation to? Chance? Chaos? Flying Teapot? This is the grand question every man woman and child has to wrestle with in their lifetimes unless they're unintelligent and simply don't care which blows my mind how someone who values both their own soul as well as the souls of loved ones and their fellow man would simply pass over contemplation of that dilemma.

You accept that Vishnu exists?
I stated many pages back that I think the ultimate divine comedy is if ALL Gods existed and all Gods have reached out to humanity in one form or another throughout the course of our existence on this planet and they're all fighting for man's souls like a great huge cosmic tribunal. IF that theory were true, then Vishnu was just as real as Christ and the Hindu would be reincarnated and the Christian would be in Heaven and the devil worshiper would be in hell fucking whores for eternity etc etc.

That'd be quite the funny cosmic joke. But no, I don't believe that to be true.

My statement about Vishnu is that I wouldn't, as a Christian, proceed to be a dick and make fun of a Hindu for believing in Vishnu. This is, in my life experience, what atheists tend to do to Christians. I assure you, that action further reaffirms my belief in my God since this is exactly what the bible predicted people like you WOULD DO. It amuses me to no end, in fact.

I like Peterson, but he is in no way hard to comprehend and claiming to be brilliant, because you understand him is beyond retarded. Congratulations, you understand words.
Actual valid criticism of his message is, that it is rather simplified and close to banal sometimes.
I never claimed to be brilliant, you spun my words... I said it takes a level of brilliance to understand brilliance. I accept that I'm intelligent; not brilliant.

lol this bitch just called herself brilliant because she can understand words.
See above, thx.

Can someone explain to me the point of the personal pronouns thing? He/him/his...these words aren’t used when talking directly to someone. So I’m supposed to use your chosen terms when talking about you to someone else? How else would you like to make me use words that I don’t agree with when I’m not even fucking talking to you?
What are you confused about? A lot of trannies are very concerned about their personal pronouns and many go so far as to demand their usage. I'm not like that, both here (online) and IRL (in person). I literally don't give a shit what you call me. The beauty of being me, however, is that I needn't worry about that IRL because I pass well and no one ever calls me He, Sir, etc. Only on this forum are you guys hateful edgelords enough to refer to me as a dude to try and rile me up.

Just wanted to say hi to all the beautiful girls posting in this thread
We're all manly men here. I welcome more females in this thread (and more fucking trannies too... I'm getting tired of being the only one but good luck finding another tranny that can endure the hate here like I do).

Have you, oh I don't know... tried not responding for once?
giphy (8).gif

Deep Thots, by Vanessa Handy.
It's not deep... the dude has yet to say one honest thing about me. He's completely clueless about me and seems to just have this NPC idea of what I am because I'm a tranny and just attributes everything he's read on the GG/SJW thread to me.

Hint: I'm the anti-tranny tranny. Nice to fucking meet you.

You really do think you are perfect.
No, I think I'm amazing. That =/= perfect.

I would say ignorance is bliss, but it must be frustrating wondering why a majority of people actively dislikes you.
I don't wonder at all. I think YOU are the fucking retard who seems to think that FoH is the common think of the entire world. Newslash moron: It very very is not.

Yet again, Punko, you post such facepalmy shit and you claim *I* am the one that lacks self-reflection.

idiot.jpg

^ does this say "Ban Vanessa" or does it say "banTrans"?

You're a hateful retard. Get a clue, chump... no one is buying your bullshit narrative.

• 1Picard

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The mere fact that you believe this is how it works shows your ignorance of Christianity. ...and I don't want you to conflate ignorance with stupidity here because unlike a fair number of retards who visit my thread regularly, I don't think you're stupid Dom.

Christians are some of (if not THE MOST) self-persecuting humans in the world. We acknowledge our sins and ask God's forgiveness daily. I.E. we are extremely responsible for our shortcomings.

Follow God's will
Ignore God's will
Ask for God's forgiveness as you are just a natural sinner like all of God's children
Be absolved of sin
Repeat process

That isn't responsibility, that's cowardice and a refusal to come to terms with who you are instead of what other people have told you to be. I would think someone that struggles with this shit on a daily basis due to your trans nature would be able to recognize it for what it is.

You placed a non existent entity above yourself the moment you chose to participate in the faith, and removed the only thing that truly matters when it comes to being a person of strong character: The ultimate responsibility for yourself, your beliefs, and your actions.

That ultimate responsibility is the only thing that elevates you above being a walking talking meatsack. Abandoning it to follow the "teachings" of other people makes you a drone. Those teachings having unassailable (within the faith)answers for everything makes you a puppet on top of being a drone.

You don't need faith to be a good person or to do good things. You only need this if you lack the fundamental character aspects that make up a real good person.

Choose who you are instead of following something that determines that for you.

• 1OK, Sure

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Follow God's will
Ignore God's will
Ask for God's forgiveness as you are just a natural sinner like all of God's children
Be absolved of sin
Repeat process

That isn't responsibility, that's cowardice and a refusal to come to terms with who you are instead of what other people have told you to be. I would think someone that struggles with this shit on a daily basis due to your trans nature would be able to recognize it for what it is.

You placed a non existent entity above yourself the moment you chose to participate in the faith, and removed the only thing that truly matters when it comes to being a person of strong character: The ultimate responsibility for yourself, your beliefs, and your actions.

That ultimate responsibility is the only thing that elevates you above being a walking talking meatsack. Abandoning it to follow the "teachings" of other people makes you a drone. Those teachings having unassailable (within the faith)answers for everything makes you a puppet on top of being a drone.

You don't need faith to be a good person or to do good things. You only need this if you lack the fundamental character aspects that make up a real good person.

Choose who you are instead of following something that determines that for you.

lol I mastered this at 10 when I told my dad I don’t need to go to church to know how to be a good person.

Vanessa is 41?

Oof.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

joz123

Potato del Grande

Well that's surprising.

The level of cluelessness you exhibit is laughable Chaos. I'm glad I got to know you better via my thread. Before this I only knew you as the IOOTI guy but since coming in here, I see you really ARE just a leftist atheist and well... that's the nadir of intellect imo.

Feel free to cite where I'm going in circles. If you don't want to, that's fine too. I'm just trying to understand where you are coming from as well.

I never said that... I asked you to back up your claim.

Cool. I'm waiting... for you to... y'know... back up your claim.

I have a feeling I'll be waiting but I'm also looking forward to being pleasantly surprised!

Well I did say the smartest among you will add option E. Feel free to do that Dick... I welcome it.

The Holy Bible describes and divines what God the Father thinks and does. That's how I know and prayer has built upon the word. I claim I do know and the beauty of that knowledge is God WANTS us to know Him. Why else did He leave this perfect book for us?

My friend I spoke to last night who is an evolutionist said that I don't believe in evolution because I don't understand it. Interesting, isn't it... how that only works one way? LoL

I've thrown three fits here in my history on FoH... none of which had to do with dealing with you guys (my adoring hatertots). So... I mean honestly Izo you can think I'm throwing a fit or upset but I'm literally drinking my coffee and replying to you guys. But that's cool... you can imagine me behind my monitor being my beautiful self throwing constant fits if you'd really like LoL, but just know that's not reality.

Well of course. I look at reality and realize humans weren't the origins of that. What the fuck else do I attribute the very foundation of reality and matter (vis-a-vis the universe) and attribute it to? You don't either, unless you're insane, but what DO you attribute reality and matter's creation to? Chance? Chaos? Flying Teapot? This is the grand question every man woman and child has to wrestle with in their lifetimes unless they're unintelligent and simply don't care which blows my mind how someone who values both their own soul as well as the souls of loved ones and their fellow man would simply pass over contemplation of that dilemma.

I stated many pages back that I think the ultimate divine comedy is if ALL Gods existed and all Gods have reached out to humanity in one form or another throughout the course of our existence on this planet and they're all fighting for man's souls like a great huge cosmic tribunal. IF that theory were true, then Vishnu was just as real as Christ and the Hindu would be reincarnated and the Christian would be in Heaven and the devil worshiper would be in hell fucking whores for eternity etc etc.

That'd be quite the funny cosmic joke. But no, I don't believe that to be true.

My statement about Vishnu is that I wouldn't, as a Christian, proceed to be a dick and make fun of a Hindu for believing in Vishnu. This is, in my life experience, what atheists tend to do to Christians. I assure you, that action further reaffirms my belief in my God since this is exactly what the bible predicted people like you WOULD DO. It amuses me to no end, in fact.

I never claimed to be brilliant, you spun my words... I said it takes a level of brilliance to understand brilliance. I accept that I'm intelligent; not brilliant.

See above, thx.

What are you confused about? A lot of trannies are very concerned about their personal pronouns and many go so far as to demand their usage. I'm not like that, both here (online) and IRL (in person). I literally don't give a shit what you call me. The beauty of being me, however, is that I needn't worry about that IRL because I pass well and no one ever calls me He, Sir, etc. Only on this forum are you guys hateful edgelords enough to refer to me as a dude to try and rile me up.

We're all manly men here. I welcome more females in this thread (and more fucking trannies too... I'm getting tired of being the only one but good luck finding another tranny that can endure the hate here like I do).

View attachment 241299

It's not deep... the dude has yet to say one honest thing about me. He's completely clueless about me and seems to just have this NPC idea of what I am because I'm a tranny and just attributes everything he's read on the GG/SJW thread to me.

Hint: I'm the anti-tranny tranny. Nice to fucking meet you.

No, I think I'm amazing. That =/= perfect.

I don't wonder at all. I think YOU are the fucking retard who seems to think that FoH is the common think of the entire world. Newslash moron: It very very is not.

Yet again, Punko, you post such facepalmy shit and you claim *I* am the one that lacks self-reflection.

View attachment 241300

^ does this say "Ban Vanessa" or does it say "banTrans"?

You're a hateful retard. Get a clue, chump... no one is buying your bullshit narrative.
giphy.gif

• 1Repost

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor

Well, sure, I'm an atheist and used to be a "leftist", not sure what I would be these days, who cares. Either way, yeah, it's made up, and constantly changing, because it's made up. So what?

On the real, what is it that gives you this unearned confidence to pass sweeping judgement as if you were some sort of intellectual authority? We've engaged on a few things, I've seen your posts on a few others, I've never seen a level of introspection or assessment that would lead me to believe that you're really examining your own views or the views or those who you're talking to. Like, all your posts just consist of you stating the same, predictable shit over and over while claiming victory in some imagined contest, or just challenging people to lunatic trials like "debating you in a podcast". To me, your whole bit just seems kind of nonsensical.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

Bullshit narratives around me, a 40 volume encyclopedia on what is normal, written by a trans catholic vegan that wants to mutate children.

Ok pal.

• 1Picard

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
The only thing that retard got correct in his post is that I'm trans. There's something mentally wrong with him.

You are a catholic, trans, and want to mutate children.

Also you might want to get checked for Alzheimer or another form of early dementia.

• 1Picard
Status
Not open for further replies.