Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Woops, missed this. When did I ever say I want others to think I'm a woman? I don't want to freak people out in a stall, I already explained this. If no one was around, I'd pee standing up but sometimes I pee sitting just because it's actually comfortable.

Listen you dunce, I transitioned to curb Gender Dysphoria because my therapist felt this was the best course for me and it's what I thought would be optimal too. I look the way I do because it gives me comfort and makes me feel normal, not because I'm trying to "trick people" into thinking I'm a cis woman. You look at this completely wrong and all it does is show your ignorance about what we go through and what we are. You're intellectually hollow Loss, as is the person who thumbed up your post. Fact is, y'alls views of trannies is extremely back-woods redneck'ish in society, and most of society frowns upon your backwards viewpoints of trannies.

I'd debate both of you under the table had either of you had the gumption and testicular fortitude to actually debate me via Discord on this topic, or religion. Y'all are incredibly non-scientific for being so-called atheists, you realize that? How sad.

Plenty of times you have said you just want to pass in society, sir. Pass as what? A woman. You sit to piss because of fear. You live with mental and biological dichotomy, sitting in public, standing at home.

Sucks you have to treat your mental illness by taking hormones that aren’t natural for your body, undergo cosmetic surgery, wear clothes and makeup not of your gender, and fight about it on the internet. You may think you’re happy, but you aren’t at peace.

I’m not an atheist btw.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Yea my 2% is from research I did last year(?) on the topic when I was talking about it with a geneticist friend over binary vs bimodal sex and the nonexistence of a 3rd gamete.

A little recurosory digging showed I think the same article you linked: How Common Is Intersex? A Response to Anne Fausto-Sterling - PubMed
which is an article casting doubt on the accuracy of that 1.7% (I rounded up, sorry) intersex number.

You sure have a lot of people that hate you. You should start a vlog.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Plenty of times you have said you just want to pass in society, sir.
Passing is safety. Standing out as a tranny instead of a cis-woman is literally dangerous and is mentally damaging when blending in to society. Look at Jerle. He couldn't pass in his dreams and guess what? He ate buckshot and is dead.

But passing in society is not the reason I transitioned. You are conflating two concepts here, don't you see that? To repeat since you seemed to miss it the first time: I transitioned to curb my Gender Dysphoria. News Flash: it's curbed. I haven't felt that in a very very long time.

Passing and taking the time / energy / care TO pass well is similar to immigrants who come to America and want to assimilate instead of coming to a country and wanting to change society to fit with their customs. I'm passable because I, too, want to assimilate in society instead of standing out. I don't want to change society to fit the 0.5%. I've never made demands on my gender pronouns, what name people call me, or how the treat me in general. That is assimilating, and that's a good thing.

You sit to piss because of fear.
Umm... I sit to piss in public because I care about those around me. No woman wants to look over and see someone facing the opposite direction pissing... how is that a difficult concept to grasp? You are trying to argue a point against me just to be against me, it's pathetic.

You live with mental and biological dichotomy, sitting in public, standing at home.
I'm perfectly comfortable with every facet of my transgender life except the difficulty of intimate relationships. That's not living a dichotomous existence... at least not one that causes me mental discomfort. It just seems like it would because I think you're projecting on me because I think YOU would have mental discomfort in that type of life.

Sucks you have to treat your mental illness by taking hormones that aren’t natural for your body, undergo cosmetic surgery, wear clothes and makeup not of your gender, and fight about it on the internet.
It ain't ideal, that's for sure, but I assure you, it's a good life too.

You may think you’re happy, but you aren’t at peace.
I know I'm happy. I'm an attractive talented intelligent Christian. My life ain't perfect but it's sure better than most peoples.

Who the hell goes around trying to convince someone that they're not happy? Oh that's right: Loss.

I’m not an atheist btw.
Well color me curious Loss... what are you? Only people I know arguing for evolution are atheists. Go ahead, surprise me.

Yea my 2% is from research I did last year(?) on the topic when I was talking about it with a geneticist friend over binary vs bimodal sex and the nonexistence of a 3rd gamete.

A little recurosory digging showed I think the same article you linked: How Common Is Intersex? A Response to Anne Fausto-Sterling - PubMed
which is an article casting doubt on the accuracy of that 1.7% (I rounded up, sorry) intersex number.
Correct, and 1.7% and the 0.018% that that peer-reviewed study showed is a HUGE margin of difference. Huge!

You sure have a lot of people that hate you. You should start a vlog.
Haha, I'll pass on the vlog. Yeah I'm generally hated on both sides of the political spectrum and I'm most certainly okay with that.

The left hates me because I don't take part in their SJW insanity and the right hates me because, well... look at this forum. It's full of edgelords who dislike trannies. Many people have chimed in and said, "No Vanessa, we don't hate trannies, we just hate YOU" and yet the SJW/GG thread is literally chock full of tranny hate. You have retards like Phazael who are too stupid to understand the nuance of most of my arguments and don't even read what I read OR just have the reading comprehension of a buffalo testicle too, fueling the misunderstanding even more.

There's lots of reasons I'm disliked by different groups, but the best part is when people think I'm faking things just to be anti-establishment or against the grain just because I'm a troll. I legit believe everything I discuss but I DO shitpost on occasion too.

I assure you, I am willing to debate anyone and I do mean anyone and have challenged many many people to a legit moderated debate. No one has taken me up on the offer and deep down, I know why... people want to defend their beliefs but when I comes to actually debating an expert like I am on trans-shit, I think deep down they know they would get curb-stomped by me and look quite foolish.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
I dont really have a desire to debate, I often just take the stance of let people tend to their own rat killin and everyone would be better off. I also dont have any higher education on the subject matter - but hey stay sassy molassey.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Passing is safety. Standing out as a tranny instead of a cis-woman is literally dangerous and is mentally damaging when blending in to society. Look at Jerle. He couldn't pass in his dreams and guess what? He ate buckshot and is dead.

Passing is safety? Fear.

But passing in society is not the reason I transitioned. You are conflating two concepts here, don't you see that? To repeat since you seemed to miss it the first time: I transitioned to curb my Gender Dysphoria. News Flash: it's curbed. I haven't felt that in a very very long time.

Passing is not the reason you transitioned, but is a requirement, or: Jerle. If you were as passable as Jerle, would your GD be curbed? Circular logic, that you don’t have any concern for, because in your situation it worked.

Passing and taking the time / energy / care TO pass well is similar to immigrants who come to America and want to assimilate instead of coming to a country and wanting to change society to fit with their customs. I'm passable because I, too, want to assimilate in society instead of standing out. I don't want to change society to fit the 0.5%. I've never made demands on my gender pronouns, what name people call me, or how the treat me in general. That is assimilating, and that's a good thing.

Immigrants analogy isn’t terrible but still laughable. Those people could always go back home and return to their cultural way of life. Or live in communities where they don’t have to assimilate, which happens often.

Umm... I sit to piss in public because I care about those around me. No woman wants to look over and see someone facing the opposite direction pissing... how is that a difficult concept to grasp? You are trying to argue a point against me just to be against me, it's pathetic.

That’s great you want to be subversive about others having an illusion of safety. Women don’t want men in the bathroom. Except the rabid leftist SJWs. Your christian and conservative communities would flay you if they knew.

I'm perfectly comfortable with every facet of my transgender life except the difficulty of intimate relationships. That's not living a dichotomous existence... at least not one that causes me mental discomfort. It just seems like it would because I think you're projecting on me because I think YOU would have mental discomfort in that type of life.

It ain't ideal, that's for sure, but I assure you, it's a good life too.

Your life is dichotomous as you have 2 You's. Public Vanessa which passes for a woman which curbs your GD, and private Vanessa that lives like a man.

I know I'm happy. I'm an attractive talented intelligent Christian. My life ain't perfect but it's sure better than most peoples.

Who the hell goes around trying to convince someone that they're not happy? Oh that's right: Loss.

I'm not trying to convince you that you're not happy. I don't care about that.

Well color me curious Loss... what are you? Only people I know arguing for evolution are atheists. Go ahead, surprise me.

I am not religious, also not an atheist, nor agnostic. I suppose the term that could fit is spiritual, but that doesn't seem accurate.

What looks like me arguing for evolution, is more arguing against dumbshit posts that use made up stories to paint their religious interpretation of how shit works.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I dont really have a desire to debate, I often just take the stance of let people tend to their own rat killin and everyone would be better off. I also dont have any higher education on the subject matter - but hey stay sassy molassey.

If some faggot wants to put on a dress and slice off their ballbag in the privacy of their own home, well them more power to them. When said faggot wants to go out and public and expect other people to play make believe with them it’s annoying but you can just roll your eyes and move on. When that faggot wants to take it to the extreme and destroy the lives of children out of some warped view of making new trannies then they need to shot and removed from the gene pool.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Passing is safety? Fear.
Loss, if you want to go that route just to make a point to say that passing in society is equivalent to fear of our tranny safety, then sure.

It's 11pm and you're leaving the bar in a moderately crowded venue... who gets harassed quicker and has to deal with some bullshit?

Lady A
Clifford Trannywinkle.jpg

Lady B
image.jpg

Of these two laaaaadies, one of them is more likely going to get negative attention (harassment), and one of them is more likely going to get positive or no attention. We all know who is who here.

Obviously the difference (some might say unfair comparison) of these two trannies is to merely show that passing IS a fundamental goal of integrating, blending, and not wanting to stand out. But it's still not addressing the root issue of what makes trannies trannies to begin with. That's my argument here and in it which seems you are actively trying to argue against that, which is perfectly fine... I enjoy debate.

Passing is not the reason you transitioned
Correct. I know it sounds ultra lame, but if my Mom were a poster here she would 100% confirm what I'm saying to be true LoL. I thought (before transitioning when all this was coming to a head in my life many many years ago) that I'd just be a moderately attractive unpassable tranny. I was willing to "Be That" just to curb my Gender Dysphoria. That's how bad GD is... I never ever want to experience that feeling again, so I take meds to curb that dysphoria.

but is a requirement, or: Jerle. If you were as passable as Jerle, would your GD be curbed?
Passing isn't a requirement per se, but as my Endocrinologist has stated (and he's worked with hundreds of trans patients, let me tell you... he's very experienced with all of this) passing and happiness go hand in hand. The correlation is very real.

That’s great you want to be subversive about others having an illusion of safety. Women don’t want men in the bathroom.
I'm not even sure what you're getting at here or what point you're trying to make if any...

Look, you know exactly what I look like... I have a bajillion pics of me online. You can give me this "Well you're a biological man so you should use the women's restroom" bit but honestly... if the goal is integration like we discussed above, then is it *really* rational that I use the men's restroom? You honestly think THAT would be less of a social shakeup when I simply need to take a leak?

As I stated, I've had 0 incidents of public issues of me being in the women's restrooms. The only people concerned about this are the "omg - what if - the sky is falling" type of people. In other words, ironically enough, the conservative SJWs. The same types who thought all the doctors were going to inject their kids with puberty blockers a year ago. (i.e. the Phaz's and Boozetards of the world).

Your christian and conservative communities would flay you if they knew.
Which hypothetical communities are you referring to? Heh...

Your life is dichotomous as you have 2 You's. Public Vanessa which passes for a woman which curbs your GD, and private Vanessa that lives like a man.
half_man_half_woman_halloween_costumes-13-848x1024.jpg

I'm not trying to convince you that you're not happy. I don't care about that.
Aye, that is quite clear. My first brush with you was negative... why should this, the 80th brush or whatever, be any different. People still think you're some alt. I don't. I think you're 100% you, a unique user, but anonymous as is most people with bad views in this world.

I am not religious, also not an atheist, nor agnostic. I suppose the term that could fit is spiritual, but that doesn't seem accurate.
So I'm not trying to sound mean, I promise, but I still gotta say it... it sounds like you're a fence sitting guy just looking at the world go by. It's said that those who stand for nothing fall for everything.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Look, you know exactly what I look like... I have a bajillion pics of me online. You can give me this "Well you're a biological man so you shouldn't use the women's restroom" bit but honestly... if the goal is integration like we discussed above, then is it *really* rational that I use the men's restroom? You honestly think THAT would be less of a social shakeup when I simply need to take a leak?
This is my biggest gripe with this thread being in the rickshaw. It's not that I care WHERE it is, the shaw is fine, it's that editing isn't possible here.

• 1Worf

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Vanessa, during quarantine do you let your stubble come out, or to you keep your face shaved clean? I have a tranny friend who let her/him/whatthefuckever self grow a short beard. Normally she's really passable, no one knows, but with the beard, damn.

Just curious.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Loss, if you want to go that route just to make a point to say that passing in society is equivalent to fear of our tranny safety, then sure.

It's 11pm and you're leaving the bar in a moderately crowded venue... who gets harassed quicker and has to deal with some bullshit?

Lady A
View attachment 264154

Lady B
View attachment 264155

Of these two laaaaadies, one of them is more likely going to get negative attention (harassment), and one of them is more likely going to get positive or no attention. We all know who is who here.

Obviously the difference (some might say unfair comparison) of these two trannies is to merely show that passing IS a fundamental goal of integrating, blending, and not wanting to stand out. But it's still not addressing the root issue of what makes trannies trannies to begin with. That's my argument here and in it which seems you are actively trying to argue against that, which is perfectly fine... I enjoy debate.

Correct. I know it sounds ultra lame, but if my Mom were a poster here she would 100% confirm what I'm saying to be true LoL. I thought (before transitioning when all this was coming to a head in my life many many years ago) that I'd just be a moderately attractive unpassable tranny. I was willing to "Be That" just to curb my Gender Dysphoria. That's how bad GD is... I never ever want to experience that feeling again, so I take meds to curb that dysphoria.

Passing isn't a requirement per se, but as my Endocrinologist has stated (and he's worked with hundreds of trans patients, let me tell you... he's very experienced with all of this) passing and happiness go hand in hand. The correlation is very real.

I'm not even sure what you're getting at here or what point you're trying to make if any...

Look, you know exactly what I look like... I have a bajillion pics of me online. You can give me this "Well you're a biological man so you should use the women's restroom" bit but honestly... if the goal is integration like we discussed above, then is it *really* rational that I use the men's restroom? You honestly think THAT would be less of a social shakeup when I simply need to take a leak?

As I stated, I've had 0 incidents of public issues of me being in the women's restrooms. The only people concerned about this are the "omg - what if - the sky is falling" type of people. In other words, ironically enough, the conservative SJWs. The same types who thought all the doctors were going to inject their kids with puberty blockers a year ago. (i.e. the Phaz's and Boozetards of the world).

Which hypothetical communities are you referring to? Heh...

View attachment 264165

Aye, that is quite clear. My first brush with you was negative... why should this, the 80th brush or whatever, be any different. People still think you're some alt. I don't. I think you're 100% you, a unique user, but anonymous as is most people with bad views in this world.

So I'm not trying to sound mean, I promise, but I still gotta say it... it sounds like you're a fence sitting guy just looking at the world go by. It's said that those who stand for nothing fall for everything.

I wonder if anything in life isn't about appearance for you.

You aren't even good at it.

• 1Picard

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I mean who the fuck are you even to judge other trannies? Would you like some thot-tranny to post pics of you and state how you fail at it?

"Please accept me while I judge others".

• 1Picard

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa, during quarantine do you let your stubble come out, or to you keep your face shaved clean?
I'm still heading out, working, and not under quarantine for starters (I got my sweet print-out from work in my car to flash to cops if I ever get pulled over for being [in this state], essential haha) so I still look like I do!

Hypothetically though, If it was a true quarantine I was under, I wouldn't wear makeup around the house, no, but I'd still epilate everything that needed to be taken care of and shave off what little growth I get on my face. Hygiene even if alone is important.

Also speaking of my face, to give you an idea of what I'm working with, if I let my beard grow out all ZZ-Top like, it wouldn't look anywhere near a man beard y'know. I've gotten the vast majority of that shizzle permanently eradicated, but I had some greys before so... I know it sounds weird, but if I grew a beard, my jaw and chin would have the consistency of like a Yoda hair beard. Peep it:

b8cb9be56df13d388c18e1c3c31749ac.jpg

I mean who the fuck are you even to judge other trannies?
I'm Vanessa.

Would you like some thot-tranny to post pics of you and state how you fail at it?
Sure, that'd be fun. I'm serious btw. Go to some other website and try and recruit a thot-tranny to join the forum and have them come here and post and let them state how I fail at being a tranny, sure. More to love, I welcome it. Hopefully they have a brain behind their looks and can stick around and be interesting.

See dipshit, this is why I'm me and you are you. Getting the distinction yet? You honestly think it's just a forum joke about the amount of PMs I have received of people saying they respect me? I told you before you clueless shitstain... Mods could easily verify whether I'm lying or not. Admins can read people's PMs. How do you think I know that fact? This is the "why" of why I have a thread and "why" it's this big and "why" it's still here and all that fun stuff that goes well over your tiny head... it's because this forum has had trannies before and they're all leftist snowflakes who melt under scrutiny and I am me... still roasting and destroying dweebs like YOU Punko because I'm savage and truly don't give a parakeet's puckered anus what anyone thinks about me.

"Please accept me while I judge others".
6f1135106019f2b03374ae86a0a8c8d0b5383964.jpeg

^ All the people I've asked acceptance from on this forum ^

I wonder if anything in life isn't about appearance for you.
The guy who tries to get the forum to appreciate his car and shirts comes in this thread to try and preach about appearances to someone.

tenor.gif

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
you already admitted that you don't keep up your attitude when alone, so which one of us was into appearances again?

i bought my clothes and car because i like them, not for some weekend-only charade

keep standing up while you piss mate

• 1Potato

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I don't keep up my attitude when I'm alone?

Does anyone here speak Dunce? I need an interpreter.

i mean where you mentioned you stand up to piss

you know, like in the post you quoted, i guess that part didn't catch on

are you now pretending to be retarded in order to win the argument?

you are 692 pages late for that, according to these settings

• 1Picard

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Vanessa Vanessa you are the pinnacle of fake attitude, along with obvious anger and quite a lot of envy towards me, so lets stop the discussion here

you can post in a few days about how you "destroyed me", and continue about your "poor life choices" afterwards

• 1Picard
Status
Not open for further replies.