Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Isn't there a thread where we could keep the ongoing battle between Vanessa and her fanclub/Detractors in so it isn't in every thread I seem to be in where Vanessa posts. Is it just this one, maybe or does it just SEEM like every one? FFS.

I don't get the same vibe or have the same issue with Vanessa but COME ON. I like everyone on both sides of this as posters. Call a truce or pick a single thread or something.
Technically this is the thread LoL

You and I probably just have similar interests and ideologies so it seems to be happening in "every thread" but far from it. Look, Dom was a bad mod and shitface but he had the best and easiest breakdown of this forum and myself... it went something like: Shiny weird thing goes down the street, people poke and prod shiny weird thing. It's honestly that simple.

This has been "the problem" for years... mods can ban me sure but they know I'm not actually the problem and rule-breaker... the "fanclub/Detractors" as you call them are just unintelligent underwear smears that get rustled by my unique way with words and propensity at being too rational for my own good. Ego, you say? Yup, I do have one... for good reasons. Least I'm honest about it. You and I have no quarrel Rhinohelix because you're probably a relatively normal joe who truly doesn't give a shit who is heh.

Like, seriously, I've been prepared to be banned here for years because it's the sort of "occam's razor" solution to this issue, but still trust that LLR and folks are rational enough to know that its just autists being autists. I'd honestly be really sad if I got banned here because it's been home for 2 decades and I'd know it'd be not due to something *I* did, but by others, but would understand the rationale.

Thought experiment: If I posted EVERYTHING I thought, felt, and was but was anonymous... say, user V Voids (whoever the fuck that is LoL), would anyone know? You'd say yes but keep in mind... it feels like half my posts are posts LIKE THIS that people will just call attention whoring and yet........ I'm not the one who replies to a single poster over and over and focus on the same thing over and over and over, no matter WHAT they are posting about or what subforum they are in. Just think about that :)

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You have a distinctive style. If you didn't change your behavior and were a different username, everyone would quickly know it was you.

Now, would you get quite as much hate if you never existed here before and were some random person with no previous history and not out as trans? Most certainly not but I'm pretty sure you would still rub people the wrong way because of the way you communicate.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Which feels exactly the way a guy trying REALLY hard to get everyone to think he was a girl would communicate. It's like the uncanny tranny valley.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You have a distinctive style. If you didn't change your behavior and were a different username, everyone would quickly know it was you.

Now, would you get quite as much hate if you never existed here before and were some random person with no previous history and not out as trans? Most certainly not but I'm pretty sure you would still rub people the wrong way because of the way you communicate.
The ego would bleed through no matter what "skin" is covering it, I'd conclusively concur there.

Damn... Psyek is getting me thinking, y'know? The ultimate forum tranny maneuver IS to transition into a new user!

Hey LLR... I got a favor to ask~

• 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Imagine taking this stance and then telling a Christian what they are doing wrong in the tenet of Christianity.

Clownworld is looking extremely healthy.

Also, I don't think this mental midget is trolling... he literally thinks I'm a leftist psyop plant.

Incredible.

^ This fits very well.

Why do you have to post this here?

It is just you arguing with others, adding nothing to the thread.

Can you please stop doing that? If you can't, don't complain about people shitting over you yet again, leading to your Xth time quitting the board.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
"I don't know why you have to post this here, so I'll post this question here"

And while posting that, you make yourself guilty of what you want to accuse me with.

I'm doubting you have the intelligence for a reasonable level of self-awareness at this point, so I'll keep it at this, and so will you.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
honey boo boo lol GIF by WE tv

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I'm doubting you have the intelligence for a reasonable level of self-awareness at this point
Dear projecting virgin:

You've been decimated by me repeatedly. I would call you out / debate you / drag your gimp ass

A) on a forum (like here)
B) on discord
C) on a conference call
D) in person

It literally doesn't matter which platform it is. You are below me on every level imaginable so the irony of this quote of yours is truly extraordinary. I welcome it. You don't. That says it all... I'd just want an audience to bear witness to how insignificant I would make you feel if you ever wanted an actual interaction on an intellectual level.

You're just a gimp in my orbit. May God have mercy on your soul.

• 1Faggotry

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Dear projecting virgin:

You've been decimated by me repeatedly. I would call you out / debate you / drag your gimp ass

B) on discord
C) on a conference call
D) in person

It literally doesn't matter which platform it is. You are below me on every level imaginable so the irony of this quote of yours is truly extraordinary. I welcome it. You don't. That says it all... I'd just want an audience to bear witness to how insignificant I would make you feel if you ever wanted an actual interaction on an intellectual level.

Noone wants to debate you.

You keep challenging people but we don't consider you interesting or intelligent. The only person (here?) that does that is you.

Good for you I guess. Stop bothering everyone else, we don't share your delusions.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Calling people a virgin really makes you come across as that super intelligent Christian person you are.

Not to mention the sheer brutality of the insult.

A+ keep up the good work.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
Calling people a virgin really makes you come across as that super intelligent Christian person you are.

Not to mention the sheer brutality of the insult.

A+ keep up the good work.
You keep arguing with a 42 y/o guy who still gets an allowance from his mother. Your matrix is glitching.

ht.gif

• 1Blown

Sevens

Log Wizard
Dear projecting virgin:

B) on discord
C) on a conference call
D) in person

Outcome exactly as expected.

Virgin that spends $ to silence someone on a forum.

Gimp
Is
My
Puppet

It's what you are. No big deal. Just stating facts.

Correct.

Thanks. I will.
Vanessa.jpg

• 1Repost
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Oooo Punko Punko
Called you a virgin, you been pwned
Except I seem to remember that in the religion he professes to follow if one is unmarried it is a good thing to be a virgin.
Oh well, hes just such a hypocrite with any and everything he post.
And talk about calling childish names, youre a virgin (havent heard that as an insult since Jr High) And he loves to call me fat...I mean that is just such a devastating burn I dont know if I can handle it.

• 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I'm actually in the mood to lay out some shit to you... though you truly don't deserve it. You deserve many bad things and likely you will have many bad things coming to you.

"love" to call you fat? Not particularly... it's just what you are. Again... just like Gimpko being a virgin. Just like me being a tranny. Things are what they are /shrug

But see, you don't HAVE to be fat. You chose that. You are fat due to your own cravings and devices. Gimpko doesn't HAVE to be a virgin. He can (hopefully) court someone with all that $$$ that he loves to brag about and get himself a female unless he's just an eternal bedwetting type of man. Based on his posts here, he fits the bill for the latter but people can make remarkable changes to their life. I'm proof. Animals cannot change their stripes, so to speak. People can.

I can't NOT be a tranny. There's no "taking off things" or "setting aside this thing here for a little while" etc. It's a curse of sorts.. it sucks.. But I have an amazing life too so it's just... what it is. If I detransitioned I'd still be a tranny... I don't think you simpletons -get- that. There is biological evidence that being a tranny has a biological basis from birth, which I predicted would come to fruition and it has. Everything I have predicted about transsexuals have come to pass. Homosexuality does NOT have any evidence whatsoever of that and flies in the face of both biblical AND evolutionary ideology. Christianity is the most rational explanation of why we are here and why reality is the way it is. Evolution has many extremely fundamental answers missing and will likely *never* have those answers. Richard Dawkin's explanation that "well science is working on that" fails the test, sorry. We Christians have all the answers, funny enough... and its not just "Well God did it" like atheists like to strawman.

But getting back to your constant bullshit of "you're a hypocrite because you're a tranny and saying you're a Christian. What about Deut 22:5?"

Since Gender Dysphoria has a biological basis and it truly is an issue of born that way (not ALL trannies btw... I've stated for years there are many MANY people co-opting the transsexual identity for... ??? I dunno it's fucking WEIRD though), the question is: would a perfect God create a soul that was absolutely 100% doomed to fail and be separated by His grace? I truly don't think so. Even Christ saying to Judas that those who betray Him would be better off if they never were born... the implication is that Judas is FUCKED and is going to burn. But Judas still made a conscious choice to betray Jesus. I made 0 conscious choice to have Gender Dysphoria... and it will never go away. I take meds to quell that. The meds changed me. Remember what Jesus Himself said in Matthew 15:11?

So what are we *really* left with in your argument that Deut 22:5... literally ONE passage in the ENTIRE book... somehow destroys the entire notion that I am not a child of God in Jesus name? I just wear sweatpants for the rest of my life, yes? If it were THAT simple, do you REALLY think the Creator of the Universe and love incarnate would care one iota about the splitting of hairs of me wearing sweatpants versus skinny jeans (cut to fit my big ass that male jeans do NOT accommodate [male jeans are literally uncomfortable on me... I tried them post transition... its awful because of how my body is shaped now]). If YOU think it means "all trannies no matter what are abominations to the lord" then you think God would create people doomed to have no key to salvation which conflicts the very words of Christ, that all who athirst, come drink.

I could write you an entire page of a symphony from scratch and give it to you and you would have NO clue what I'm trying to communicate. God would. Precisely. His intellect is soooo beyond our comprehension, it's unreal to us. He is intelligent enough to know *exactly* what I'm talking about in this post, even *if* you or others like you don't. God knows the heart... so very, very well. You don't know my heart... whatsoever.

devastating burn

Well I think that's what'll be separating us there...

You're just an unintelligent and fat enemy of mine, and an enemy of God too. You just may be unintelligent for the rest of your life, but you don't have to be fat and you don't have to be my enemy and you don't have to be an enemy of God. You chose those 3 things. You're not going to hell for being unintelligent, just as I'm not going to hell for being a tranny. You're going to hell for rejecting God, while I'm going to Heaven for accepting God and His Son into my life and into my heart. He is my Lord, forever and always.

Good luck with your... forever and always. We both know what that shall be.

Status
Not open for further replies.