Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Imagine being so stupid you can't even see it.

Ignorance is bliss, and our tranny is very blessed.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
itsmeee.jpg

I thought we were all for reality, my friends? Numbers and stats and stuff.

"Fuck you Vanessa for ruining my worldview with FACTS... I hate you"

I know...

Thanks sadris sadris you've been one of the preeminent posters here and I love you.

• 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I did what any sane person would do in this situation, and uploaded about 300 pictures of honkler. The first was an error, the second and error, and so it went. Eventually I found chief honkler, and a score was produced. From there I googled man in wig and picked the first black one. Just doing some science.

wooop.png

wooop2.png

Seems the scorer heavily penalizes wrinkles and unbalanced features. I could probably smear some brown around to even things out in paint shop and get the man on a wig up to a 9, but that is beyond the scope of tonights entertainment.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I did what any sane person would do in this situation
LoL

Just doing some science.
That's why I'm so amused at my result. Was a one and done thing. Boom. I love reality... honestly just found the first pic I rummaged through my HD that was 'straight on' (I usually take 45 degree side pics I've noticed when doing selfies but I guess most women do) and just thought, yeah, why not? These are fun and I haven't tossed one of my pics into these things in a few years honestly.

but that is beyond the scope of tonights entertainment.
Yup. I could probably dig through really old folders and find some jpegs of results I had when I first started transitioning. They had very primitive facial recognition software sites back then. It was funny because all the non passable trannies had the cognitive dissonance going on, saying how pointless, stupid, and invalid the sites were haha. But nope... they just couldn't deal with reality. Doing them honestly yielded honest results... I knew. I had a rough time in the beginning stages of all of this too but I was always... different, I dunno. Realistic, right-winged in nature, Christian.

But I digress..................... this is all beyond the scope of tonight's entertainment, yes? :)

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
LoL

That's why I'm so amused at my result. Was a one and done thing. Boom. I love reality... honestly just found the first pic I rummaged through my HD that was 'straight on' (I usually take 45 degree side pics I've noticed when doing selfies but I guess most women do) and just thought, yeah, why not? These are fun and I haven't tossed one of my pics into these things in a few years honestly.

Yup. I could probably dig through really old folders and find some jpegs of results I had when I first started transitioning. They had very primitive facial recognition software sites back then. It was funny because all the non passable trannies had the cognitive dissonance going on, saying how pointless, stupid, and invalid the sites were haha. But nope... they just couldn't deal with reality. Doing them honestly yielded honest results... I knew. I had a rough time in the beginning stages of all of this too but I was always... different, I dunno. Realistic, right-winged in nature, Christian.

But I digress..................... this is all beyond the scope of tonight's entertainment, yes? :)
You scored better than Honkler? fucking amazing. I'd upload my picture... but nope I wouldn't, I'm not retarded.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Well shit, color me convinced. Any AI beauty test that places Scarlett Johansson, Gal Gadot, and Margot Robbie below Vanessa is surely a flawless AI that may just pass the Turing test.
1621329053880.png

1621328839118.png

1621328937028.png

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 9 users

DickTrickle

This site is hilarious. I'm trying to figure out what it's looking for to break it. I feel like I'm really starting to get there now!

1621330118419.png

1621329911839.png

1621330038408.png

1621329923920.png
<-- Just slightly less attractive than ScarJo!

See, AI is smart and AI is dumb. This is putting an extremely high priority on facial symmetry in lieu of everything else. The top three in this example come from a google search for "symmetrical ugly face". This is why famous actresses in real photos give surprisingly low scores but photos like the above (or Vanessa's) that has a high level of symmetry and balance can score very highly.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
There's 0 sarcasm here.

^ Is that sarcasm though?

Here's the raw pic I used: Knock yourselves out. As I've said millions of times, I have nothing to hide and don't lie:

41.jpg

• 2Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

1621330508557.png

I think you place way too much face in some random website's facial AI software. It also helps that you're wearing a ton of makeup and either that or camera effects is smoothing out your face so you have almost no facial features. Your nose is barely indistinguishable from your face.

1621330656615.png

You dropped 3/4th a point from a slightly different crop!

I'm not saying this to be mean, but that this isn't as declarative as you think it is.

1621330994323.png

You're more attractive than the person you made an obsessive video about!

I'm sure you'll just take from this what makes you feel better and everyone who dislikes you will do the same, but as someone who actually works with machine learning and AI somewhat frequently (though not for image processing), none of these results surprise.

• 1Worf

Sevens

Log Wizard
View attachment 354386

I thought we were all for reality, my friends? Numbers and stats and stuff.

"Fuck you Vanessa for ruining my worldview with FACTS... I hate you"

I know...

Thanks sadris sadris you've been one of the preeminent posters here and I love you.

There's 0 sarcasm here.

^ Is that sarcasm though?

Here's the raw pic I used: Knock yourselves out. As I've said millions of times, I have nothing to hide and don't lie:

View attachment 354411
You say you have nothing to hide and you don't lie but
Your face is so coated in makeup nothing of what you look like can even come through and you are listed as "female" which is a lie.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
You say you have nothing to hide and you don't lie but
Your face is so coated in makeup nothing of what you look like can even come through and you are listed as "female" which is a lie.
That's not makeup. That's photoshop. It is plainly obvious. One cannot hide massive levels of man ugly with any amount of makeup.

This guy gets more pathetic by the day. And boy, I told you all the guy looks a hag in real life. He'd look bad for 60, and he's 42. This is what a lifetime of drug and alcohol abuse looks like.

uif8695.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
That feeling when you've triggered your hatertots so badly that they have to photoshop your *real* pic to fit their skewed reality.

Best.

Forum.

Ever.

04.jpg

Soooooo much photoshop! God I love you guys. Find that new thing that triggers you in this pic now! Gooooooo!

DickTrickle

And you go right back to "hatertots" when I think I made a pretty compelling case with multiple pieces of evidence why that website is hilariously flawed. I literally slightly cropped the same photo you used and it resulted in nearly a point of difference. That is not indicative of reliability yet alone accuracy.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Holy shit, this is why I love FoH. Amazing.
Are you actually implying that the photo you used for this stupid website your face wasnt coated in makeup?
You are a fake conservative
You are a fake christian
you are a fake woman
you are a fake human
You are fake

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You can't deny that photo you used washes out your features, whatever your makeup level.
I don't. I was a few years younger then and I had a different phone with different settings. Every girl out there that I know that is in their 40s uses some touch of pre-filter. That is NOT the same as photoshop obviously. Pretty sure some of you boys have never once taken a selfie heh.

Dude... I 100% realize I'm not some 300k followers instagram level thot; never was, never will be but newsflash: They use filters and photoshop on a professional level. I legitimately don't, short of default shit on my phone. THAT'S why you asshats saying I'm using globs and globs of makeup is hilarious, and is a helluva compliment but you don't even realize you're complimenting me (hence: keep it up... I love the hatertots; you guys reveal yourselves subtly... and I'm kinda you know... fucking smart).

Reality is blissful to me, I assure you. I HAVE gained weight since... oh... March 2020 and I'm not gonna lie about that either. Stress eating no doubt!! Not like, FAT by any means, but I'm definitely pudgy now haha. I'm 42... again, reality is blissful to me. Make no mistake.

I feel incredibly connected to the world/politics/God/society ... i.e. the zeitgeist. It's weird... when the world hurts, I hurt. ...and 2020 sucked. Sucked complete ass. Like a rift split the spiritual world in two... not saying it's the "end times" but holy shit folks... open your eyes at least and get prepared; atheism is so "I'm stuck in 2011 and woke on Hitch, Dillahunty, and will soon fall in love with TJ Kirk!" like you're riding some wave of cognitive freedom, the male pseudo-intellectual version of burning your bra. You're not... you're still under God's thumb whether you like it or not.

• 1Faggotry
Status
Not open for further replies.