Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Isn't it kind of weird how someone always disappears when they sperg on on 'owning' people?

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Isn't it kind of weird how someone always disappears when they sperg on on 'owning' people?
Prime Day GIF by Amazon

Packages don’t ship themselves, you know.

• 2Worf
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 2 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
I’m a doctor, it’s my job to keep shit(s) alive. Besides V is awall again, so no biggie.
Not trying to be a shit, I know you're not American (German I think) but it is AWOL not Awall
AWOL is an acronym for Absent Without Official Leave
Its taken from the military.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
He immediately corrected it the next post. It was obviously an autocorrect error

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
He immediately corrected it the next post. It was obviously an autocorrect error
I missed that, as I said I wasnt trying to be a dick
I just understand that not everyone is familiar with what the acronym means even if they have heard it a lot.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Izo is Danish. I think only Quin, Wurstsalat and myself are german here. And Phazael pretends to have german roots, but he is just trying to excuse his appetite for big Bratwurst.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
Izo is Danish. I think only Quin, Wurstsalat and myself are german here. And Phazael pretends to have german roots, but he is just trying to excuse his appetite for big Bratwurst.
Thank you, wasnt sure where he was from just didnt think he was american...also didnt think he was military

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
A lot of classic military acronyms and terms have made into the popular vernacular. AWOL, SNAFU, BOHICA, Catch-22, and Frag being among my favorites.

Also, pretty sure Manessa will keep circling back once he dries up whatever his alternate attention whoring community is. But I agree with lurking on this one. No need to speed up the process unless this is the cycle that ends in shotgun kazoo.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
What is it about the trans community that draws in the mentally ill for and against the subject?

Vanessa or another person can just post something you guys agree or disagree with, and everyone is utterly compelled to reply to each other.

I don't get what's so important about the subject. Maybe it's because I have so many better things to do with my time now.

Fucker

Log Wizard
What is it about the trans community that draws in the mentally ill for and against the subject?

Vanessa or another person can just post something you guys agree or disagree with, and everyone is utterly compelled to reply to each other.

I don't get what's so important about the subject. Maybe it's because I have so many better things to do with my time now.
People are drawn to wrecks. It's a different form of rubbernecking.

hgjmt.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
statistically, there has got to be at least one person on this forum who has jerked off to Vanessa's picture. Question is who? Man up, and speak up

Izo

Tranny Chaser

Sounds like someone needs it’s own tranny thread. How far post-transitioning are you?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
So far post-transition that I am back in the closet.
Alright. We can work with that.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
That guy who kept asking her questions like what her favorite ice cream was. That dude definitely jerked off to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.