Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1637744692188.jpeg

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
My Thanos glove still needs the final bag opened. Contemplating ordering leds for it.
Oooh, yes, I was literally going to do this! here look... this is the one I'm grabbing I think:

Do not want.

I'm 100% anti-woke shit. The fact that certain groups of people need validation in products, corporate acknowledgement, or even by their own ilk (yes, I've seen some trannies on reddit post stuff like, "Feeling very dysphoric lately... looking for validation" and then the echo chamber responds with pure LIES like, "oh you look beautiful, totally passing!") shows how utterly thin-skinned these people really are. It doesn't just begin and end with LGBLT&Mayo people either... it's all the left-wing intersectional victim tribe.

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Maul

Dental Dammer
Oooh, yes, I was literally going to do this! here look... this is the one I'm grabbing I think:

Do not want.

I'm 100% anti-woke shit. The fact that certain groups of people need validation in products, corporate acknowledgement, or even by their own ilk (yes, I've seen some trannies on reddit post stuff like, "Feeling very dysphoric lately... looking for validation" and then the echo chamber responds with pure LIES like, "oh you look beautiful, totally passing!") shows how utterly thin-skinned these people really are. It doesn't just begin and end with LGBLT&Mayo people either... it's all the left-wing intersectional victim tribe.
That's Nessa from Gavin and Stacy, fuck you talking about.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Here's a grand offer. I will paypal one of you inept dunces $50 the moment you actually get one over on me. Y'all try sooooo hard and I destroy every single one of you with ease... it's absolutely a thing of beauty.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Seriously, are EVERY... SINGLE... one of you people fucking retarded???
You made the mistake of quoting the wrong post but its others who are retarded? Is this another one of those famous "owns" that you keep claiming? Even tho the mistake is yours? Yeah, you're fucking retarded alright.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You made the mistake of quoting the wrong post but its others who are retarded? Is this another one of those famous "owns" that you keep claiming? Even tho the mistake is yours? Yeah, you're fucking retarded alright.

Trying to understand someone who denies reality will lead nowhere.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Trying to understand someone who denies reality will lead nowhere.
I have never called myself a woman.

Where is the reality denial you complete retard? By all means, back up your claims with actual backing here. Go.

Wait... you can't. All you have is lies, lies and more lies. You and I both know you have 0 real backing. In fact, it was YOU people who denied the reality of approximately a dozen peer-reviewed research papers.

You just got owned Booze. As always. Go cry about your miserable life on Reddit, k?

You made the mistake of quoting the wrong post but its others who are retarded?
Not a mistake I meant to do that. If you notice (I know, I know... many things go over you retard's heads) the rainbow post had 0 words and he had 3 posts in a row. I was literally hitting reply to the last post he made which ALSO contained my name which is what I could quote for context.

Is this another one of those famous "owns" that you keep claiming?
Yes, always. Look above at how I owned Booze.

Even tho the mistake is yours?
It's a mistake to a retard. Retard.

Yeah, you're fucking retarded alright.
You are, yup.

Status
Not open for further replies.