Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Yeah he posted his DL then bubbles found out some shit on a background check or something and now retard his hiding again. Hopefully he shotgunned himself.
LMAO is the picture of the DL still up?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
He posted his driver license and said he had nothing to hide. Now he hides.
Anyone got that pic? Would love to see it.

Also that's a big brain maneuver, posting your govt ID online

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Anyone got that pic? Would love to see it.

Also that's a big brain maneuver, posting your govt ID online
ID.jpg

ask and ye shall receive!

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My favorite part of this latest sperg is that this moron constantly just gives us ammo while thinking he has just scored a point on something. I mean, objectively looking at that DL photo, there is zero fucking way he would ever fool anyone into believing he is a woman. Its fucking Bruce Campbell in drag playing Alice from the Brady Bunch levels of trainwreck and he was fucking proud of that shit. This is even worse than when he posted that fucking video of him playing bass where he talked like Dr Girlfriend and the minute he starts playing (and has to concentrate on anything) his little act at being a female instantly evaporates, complete with giant linebacker arms and male motions while playing his riff. He is literally so self-deluded that he cannot register what is obvious to anyone else who spends two seconds looking at anything about himself that he has posted.

This is also pretty much why I don't bother quoting old posts to him when he demands proof of his crazy. Fucker is in so much denial that his brain can literally edit out reality for him. It is fucking pointless and a waste of time. It's easier just to whack the hornets' nest a couple times and walk away, when you want to show someone new how batshit he is. I am pretty sure I am not alone in thinking that, too.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
My favorite part of this latest sperg is that this moron constantly just gives us ammo while thinking he has just scored a point on something. I mean, objectively looking at that DL photo, there is zero fucking way he would ever fool anyone into believing he is a woman. Its fucking Bruce Campbell in drag playing Alice from the Brady Bunch levels of trainwreck and he was fucking proud of that shit. This is even worse than when he posted that fucking video of him playing bass where he talked like Dr Girlfriend and the minute he starts playing (and has to concentrate on anything) his little act at being a female instantly evaporates, complete with giant linebacker arms and male motions while playing his riff. He is literally so self-deluded that he cannot register what is obvious to anyone else who spends two seconds looking at anything about himself that he has posted.

This is also pretty much why I don't bother quoting old posts to him when he demands proof of his crazy. Fucker is in so much denial that his brain can literally edit out reality for him. It is fucking pointless and a waste of time. It's easier just to whack the hornets' nest a couple times and walk away, when you want to show someone new how batshit he is. I am pretty sure I am not alone in thinking that, too.

The DL photo is truly another level of crazy. He looks like Duke Nukem in drag lmao.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Araysar Araysar if you want to get depressed etc, click on Vanessa profile, he linked his YouTube page. The shit this psychopath uploads. There’s some video of the cleric epic weapon where he just reads Eq lore or some shit. Total fucking psychopath.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar if you want to get depressed etc, click on Vanessa profile, he linked his YouTube page. The shit this psychopath uploads. There’s some video of the cleric epic weapon where he just reads Eq lore or some shit. Total fucking psychopath.

LOL, I got enough to keep me busy without that rabbit hole of despair

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Just caught up with the last month or so of this, and at one point he challenged anyone to run any of his pics through an "unbiased" facial recognition AI. Since AI fascinates me, I actually went and looked around. Not specifically to run his pics through, although I definitely will, but just because I want to experiment and learn more about AI stuff. I didn't come up with shit that is actually free and/or online, or at least anything I wouldn't have to fill out a bunch of info to begin a free trial. So I'm asking my FoH bros because they know more than anyone: is there even such a thing as a free online facial recognition site?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
There are links and examples earlier in the thread. Suffice to say, the AI was supremely focused on symmetry. Vanessa did, in fact, have some 7-8 scores on some of the pictures she chose (photo quality of which you can search and judge yourself). However, plenty of famous and very attractive actresses scored lower. I also used some ugly pictures with perfect symmetry to get high scores. Suffice to say, it's a pretty early version of an attractiveness AI. A person rated site would be more accurate.

Also, Bubbles hasn't done anything. He made some vague insinuations but the only specific thing he alluded to was possible debt collection. People here feel like Vanessa is hiding now but before her last spate of posts it was a few weeks of silence too. Hate of Vanessa doesn't make a retard like Bubbles magically competent or smart. That's like expecting Foler to tell the truth.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Just caught up with the last month or so of this, and at one point he challenged anyone to run any of his pics through an "unbiased" facial recognition AI. Since AI fascinates me, I actually went and looked around. Not specifically to run his pics through, although I definitely will, but just because I want to experiment and learn more about AI stuff. I didn't come up with shit that is actually free and/or online, or at least anything I wouldn't have to fill out a bunch of info to begin a free trial. So I'm asking my FoH bros because they know more than anyone: is there even such a thing as a free online facial recognition site?
While not the same as a free ready to go site, there are plenty of functioning open source github projects that can accomplish this.
Just have to dig around.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
There are links and examples earlier in the thread. Suffice to say, the AI was supremely focused on symmetry. Vanessa did, in fact, have some 7-8 scores on some of the pictures she chose (photo quality of which you can search and judge yourself). However, plenty of famous and very attractive actresses scored lower. I also used some ugly pictures with perfect symmetry to get high scores. Suffice to say, it's a pretty early version of an attractiveness AI. A person rated site would be more accurate.

Also, Bubbles hasn't done anything. He made some vague insinuations but the only specific thing he alluded to was possible debt collection. People here feel like Vanessa is hiding now but before her last spate of posts it was a few weeks of silence too. Hate of Vanessa doesn't make a retard like Bubbles magically competent or smart. That's like expecting Foler to tell the truth.
Read through large portions of this thread or just continue existing in ignorance...
Mma Idk GIF by UFC

• 2Solidarity

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

the reason I was vague and didn't specify the name of the plaintiff, date of filing and the name of the court was the general doxing policy here

Status
Not open for further replies.