Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
this better not be some pervert doctor trick

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So Foler just conveniently pops out of hiding when Aychamo is sniffed out and banned and no one bats an eye? He already PM'd me hinting that he is Foler from his Falxy account, and his FIRST post back is my thread instead of his, when both Falxy and Ohananaanananana were both similar style hatertots (that's for you, Erro) with me?

C'mon mods... I had more faith in your cranial capacity than this to deduce that this psychopath is very likely the EXACT same yahoo live chocolate starfish muppet.

(if he's NOT Aychamo and needing a ban, then likely he's back due to the recent drama over at Kiwifarms over this Keffals nut getting swatted; maybe Foler was there and jumped ship back to here when the feds blew the place up)

You gonna lock his thread, remove his thread, and make his pol pit pass obsolete too, LLR?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You gonna lock his thread, remove his thread gold status, and make his pol pit pass obsolete too, LLR?
You sound upset.
Not upset but definitely displeased at how I've been personally treated by the dickhead. You would be too if it were you.

I don't think I get notifications if I'm tagged in other threads either. I have twice seen since that time that all this happened (in my quote above yours here) that I was tagged in a thread and had 0 clue I was via notifications... I was merely manually viewing a thread and saw my name tag in days old posts. I'd ask you if you want to test that theory, but you don't give a shit about me Erro... you just want to troll, don't ya?

If you want to surprise me and actually do want to toss me a bone, just tag me in, say, the FSR with @ Vanessa (feel free to make fun of me for easy worfs) and let me know in this thread, "Hey, I tagged you just now... did you get a notification in the notification icon menu?"

uiui.jpg

...and I will record me checking it, then going to the thread to show that I don't get the notifications and I haven't changed a damn thing on my settings where before I got them just like everyone else.

My account is fubar thanks to him. Your obvious response might be to PM him or ask in the amod thread but I'm sick of dealing with him. He's aware of it I'm sure... he's just an asshole and you people will see it in time and it'll be another "Vanessa was right" moment.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Goto account -> preferences -> recieve an allert whent someone ...
I'd try unchecking boxes, save, then checking the boxes you want checked (giggity), save. Probably some overlay/prioritizing from being manhandled, I donno.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So everything was checked. I unchecked then rechecked stuff.

Someone tag me with @ Vanessa somewhere and post here afterward and let me know which thread you did and I'll record a vid showing that I don't get the notifications (or post that everything's working as intended now).

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
^ Just realized that some reeeeeeeturd will say I'm just doing this for attention. Hah~

DickTrickle nailed it a few pages ago... love how it went from being a mere attention whore to a raping pedophile according to a few of these nutjobs. The GG/SJW thread turned their apple-sized grey matter to mind-bisque; poor things.

Status
Not open for further replies.