Veep

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Montez wasn't born in the States...They telegraphed it in the Tea Party scene.
I must have missed this. Because I thought she was just an insufferable midwestern cunt playing off her husband's ethnicity for votes.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
She was born in the states, her husband was born in Mexico. That's why it's funny she keeps playing up the hispanic thing when she's just a white woman married to a guy from Mexico.
Really? That's not how I interpreted things. Meyer calls her out on it before the inauguration, asking her what part of Ohio she's originally from and she awkwardly replies "Oh, some town outside of Cleveland." Got the sense that Meyer knew she wasn't an American born citizen. I also believe right before that, she slips up and says something about meeting her husband while living in Mexico. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong.

Debase

N00b
Is this show over? Cause I don't see where the hell they go from here.
The show writers suggest that Meyers will do what former Presidents do.... Negotiate hostage releases, monitor third world country elections, etc. No idea how well that will work for a show where there are a lot of running jokes and bits, but that's where this is supposed to be headed in the short term.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This to me was by far the best season to date, I feel like the writers & cast really hit their stride, but I am honestly surprised how the season ended.
Yeah, I agree. I'm really glad they introduced the Richard character, as he fucking kills me in literally every scene he's in. Plus, the play off him with Jon*h is hilarious. It turns him from the insufferable punching bag of everyone else, into an actually funny character.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Really? That's not how I interpreted things. Meyer calls her out on it before the inauguration, asking her what part of Ohio she's originally from and she awkwardly replies "Oh, some town outside of Cleveland." Got the sense that Meyer knew she wasn't an American born citizen. I also believe right before that, she slips up and says something about meeting her husband while living in Mexico. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong.
Wife and I just powered through the season and I partly agree. Not sure if Meyer actually knows, but when she asked about where she was from montez had an awkward guilty pause before going into the ohio stuff. I'd be sure this was what's going to happen but someone else mentioned the writers saying that she'll do post president stuff, so I guess was nothing.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Its pretty bullshit that Jon H. Ryan wasn't nominated for an emmy this year.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
They could fill out the Best Supporting Actor category from this show alone and I would have no issue with it.

spronk

FPS noob
season 6 returns this sunday, silicon valley a week later. I wonder if Spicer is dumber than Mike