Vermintide 2

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Some of the things on the two year old list have likely changed to balance updates and patches but it lists some good stuff.

I think that guy’s guides are pretty notable, someone posted them here not long ago.

I like this guy’s videos as well.

One of the few people who does regular videos on builds and whatnot.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Do you play those missions in order or just QM every time?
No reason to play them in order other than making sure you play them once each, I did mostly quickmatches/joining games in progress back when I played. If you don't get a map a bunch of times though you might as well look for it specifically to learn about it, since maps are very much a matter of playing through them enough that you know all the "bad spots" and where the grims/tomes are to speed up the runs on higher difficulties.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Any good guides on the tomes / grims?
Not sure I have the patience to sift through the youtubes showing them, but I may have to sooner or later

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Any good guides on the tomes / grims?
Not sure I have the patience to sift through the youtubes showing them, but I may have to sooner or later

YouTube or playing is probably the best way unfortunately. People in low tiers don’t really pick them up as much, legend games people always get them, that’s when you really start to learn and when it matters.

• 1Like

faille

Molten Core Raider
YouTube or playing is probably the best way unfortunately. People in low tiers don’t really pick them up as much, legend games people always get them, that’s when you really start to learn and when it matters.

Further googling led me to this link:

Seems to be exactly what I was after.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Finally got full reds on the Zealot, can't nail down the greatsword skin I want just yet

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
How would that fit with the theme exactly?
How does Kerillian's Shade career fit anything? Shades are DARK ELVES. Hell, Handmaidens are High Elves. She literally switches between all three elf races for her careers.

• 1Solidarity

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Going to be interesting on harder difficulties with friendly fire being a thing that is for sure.
I mean there's already stuff like flamethrower and a bunch of the staves for Sienna, it's just a matter of positionning properly and once you start firing other people, unless they're completely retarded, won't run in front of you. Looks good to clear out hordes, especially when there's more armored stuff in there(since I assume it'll do good armored dmg, otherwise it's just a flamethrower that eats your ultimate bar). Engineer made the most sense although not having some sort of deployable is an interesting way to do it(granted one could argue a turret would be too strong, or cause too many issues with friendly fire). Chaos Dwarf was unlikely since it's barely an official race, and it'd need to be something unique in it but I feel most of the unique stuff would be too Chaos-y to fit in, while yes Shade is a Dark Elves class you can somewhat explain it away, but wielding chaos magic is a different thing. A rune based class could have worked too though.

Anyway I'll wait a year or whatever until they're done with these like I thought I'd do when they added Kruber's. I mostly want Sienna and Kerillian classes anyway.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sienna is either going to be the most interesting or the most who gives a fuck. I feel like they've already explored different takes on the fire mage pretty well, so either they try to shoehorn a 4th fire career that nobody will care about, or they go all out and give her a career with a different school of magic, which would be hilarious.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
How does Kerillian's Shade career fit anything? Shades are DARK ELVES. Hell, Handmaidens are High Elves. She literally switches between all three elf races for her careers.

Dude. She identifies as dark elf. Get with the times man.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
After playing a few months, starting to get pretty decent at Legend. I can play most things without dying...I still have problems with really short weapons sometimes (i.e. daggers on Kerillian.) Just a matter of practice I reckon.

This game was with spear + longbow, talents for ult refresh. Thought this was amusing since I nabbed both highest ranged and melee kills. I've found one thing that has really "upped my game" is getting better at shooting a LOT, and being able to quickly transition back to melee to block, fight, etc...before even playing ranged classes I was mostly meleeing...now I actively try to shoot just everything all the time and rarely do any team damage at all.

Think I should start trying out Cata soon. What I really like about this game, it definitely feels rewarding when you learn stuff...things will seem impossible at first when you move up in difficulty then it's like riding a bike.

New Bitmap Image (2).jpg

• 1Solidarity