Vermintide 2

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
After playing a few months, starting to get pretty decent at Legend. I can play most things without dying...I still have problems with really short weapons sometimes (i.e. daggers on Kerillian.) Just a matter of practice I reckon.

This game was with spear + longbow, talents for ult refresh. Thought this was amusing since I nabbed both highest ranged and melee kills. I've found one thing that has really "upped my game" is getting better at shooting a LOT, and being able to quickly transition back to melee to block, fight, etc...before even playing ranged classes I was mostly meleeing...now I actively try to shoot just everything all the time and rarely do any team damage at all.

Think I should start trying out Cata soon. What I really like about this game, it definitely feels rewarding when you learn stuff...things will seem impossible at first when you move up in difficulty then it's like riding a bike.

View attachment 319918
Cata is a bit of a jump, not too too bad, but you are not going to be picking up tomes and grims as you are going to need all the healing and potions you are get. Thus the chest you will earn will be a very low form, likely peasant to soldier, vault chest.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Cata is a bit of a jump, not too too bad, but you are not going to be picking up tomes and grims as you are going to need all the healing and potions you are get. Thus the chest you will earn will be a very low form, likely peasant to soldier, vault chest.

I know, it’s not for loot, just fun.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
It's weird they're announcing this only a month away, and they have like nothing to show for it, or even a list of features.

Muurloen

I fucking hate the weave. So much wasted development time spent on that and no one, including myself, does them.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
It's weird they're announcing this only a month away, and they have like nothing to show for it, or even a list of features.
Well, I don't think there is much there to show, honestly. It's probably 2-3 "new" maps, obviously chaos focused which they already have assets for(we might get a new elite or monster), and a weapon for each character.

Muurloen

They have pissed this game away. Its unfortunate because it is very very well built

Muurloen

No new enemies, but I would expect the current ones to have twists given to them depending on which chaos god's realm we are in.

Same actor.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I only had a chance to play this a few hours yesterday but the new mode seems pretty fun. With the random boons looks like there will be some fun combos.

Wasn’t crazy difficult, managed to beat it 2/4 PUG games.

I really like Kruber spear and shield, it’s badass.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Game has a free weekend for people just wanting to check it out - Not a very expensive game to begin with. But figured I'd give the update.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
To add if you’re new...I’ve played few games that were as rewarding when you get really good at it. There’s a fuckton of nuance to this game between the different classes and weapons and talents. Makes it very rewarding when you figure it all out.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Games a thousand times better with people in discord - I'll give it that. It's just the people I play games with, its like pulling teeth to get them to play this game lol. Sienna is probably my favorite, but at low level.. the ranger bitch with a 2h seems to be the most OP. I bought it, but Im not sure Im down for the long ride.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Build that friends list over time for this one and knocking out some of the legendaries and pretty much any of the cataclysm

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user