Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
According to the pictures she showed me she was in the hospital and had injection sites all over and IV's and stuff. Whether it was for what she said I don't even know any more. I just don't know.
Blazin does raise an excellent point: if you didn't even personally know what she was ill with, why were you so involved in raising funds to pay for the bills? And further, what has changed recently to change your opinion of Lori so drastically that now instead of helping collect cash to pay her bills, you're now more or less publicly accusing her of being a drug addict and/or fraud?

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Probably ODed while banging some dealer for a fix with her kid hiding in the closet.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
All I know is some of the drama that goes on this forum is wildly more entertaining than a majority of movies that come out nowadays. The last few months will go down in internet forum lore.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
rrr_img_14307.jpg

Don't be too hard on me, you're my hero and I am learning more everyday.
lesson one: dont give a whore money until after sexual services have been rendered.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Blazin does raise an excellent point: if you didn't even personally know what she was ill with, why were you so involved in raising funds to pay for the bills? And further, what has changed recently to change your opinion of Lori so drastically that now instead of helping collect cash to pay her bills, you're now more or less publicly accusing her of being a drug addict and/or fraud?
I know what she said she had. I don't disbelieve she had/has something wrong with her physically as well as mentally. Why was I raising funds? I thought she needed it. I had helped her literally off the ledge quite a bit and felt like I could do some good there.

What has changed?

I recently had to have a full battery of tests because my doc thought I had MS. I had a lot of tests come up bad. I started talking about it with her. All of a sudden I wasn't worth the time since I was "competing" with her medical problems. We were also discussing the forums. She told me to fuck off and that I couldn't help in any way because I "questioned her authority" on the old forums and that I only hindered our progress in leaving fohguild to here. I was the problem and Trexx/Tyen were not to blame. Then I was dismissed from her presence.

I am not accusing her of being a drug addict. She is one. The question is how bad. Is this brother in her story real? Is it her in some kind of way? We don't know. I do know for a fact she has a prescription pill addiction.

When her and I fought I did not come running to the forums. I kept my tongue. After all this when I hear what she might be living with and utilizing the money everyone gave her? Thousands of dollars? Yes I am now angry and yes I am going to say something about it.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Hailey was real as far as I know. I joined the Helping Hailey Facebook page and posted there when I bought an Amazon gift card to help Ravvenn buy her a Nintendo DS. I seem to remember seeing pics of Hailey with the DS even. So unless there were a lot more people involved in an unnecessarily complex scam, I am fairly confident that Hailey's situation and charity were real.
keep in mind she had people donating directly to her amazon account rather than to the charity.

you clowns got played like a fiddle.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I don't understand, a_skeleton_03. She told you to fuck off from Rerolled? Or is this prior to RR? Is this why you've been incognito? Or is that just personal choice?

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
She was stealing from a sick kid for her cig fund? Was the kid dying? It'd be quite the story if it was lung cancer.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I don't understand, a_skeleton_03. She told you to fuck off from Rerolled? Or is this prior to RR? Is this why you've been incognito? Or is that just personal choice?
Fuck off from RR I was only hurting the community by questioning her authority on fohguild..... so I took some time. Some time has passed, I am here.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I know what she said she had. I don't disbelieve she had/has something wrong with her physically as well as mentally. Why was I raising funds? I thought she needed it. I had helped her literally off the ledge quite a bit and felt like I could do some good there.

What has changed?

I recently had to have a full battery of tests because my doc thought I had MS. I had a lot of tests come up bad. I started talking about it with her. All of a sudden I wasn't worth the time since I was "competing" with her medical problems. We were also discussing the forums. She told me to fuck off and that I couldn't help in any way because I "questioned her authority" on the old forums and that I only hindered our progress in leaving fohguild to here. I was the problem and Trexx/Tyen were not to blame. Then I was dismissed from her presence.

I am not accusing her of being a drug addict. She is one. The question is how bad. Is this brother in her story real? Is it her in some kind of way? We don't know. I do know for a fact she has a prescription pill addiction.

When her and I fought I did not come running to the forums. I kept my tongue. After all this when I hear what she might be living with and utilizing the money everyone gave her? Thousands of dollars? Yes I am now angry and yes I am going to say something about it.
You with this post have now answered my question of what changed. I'm sorry if I'm being too hard on you but it was you that I trusted when I originally agreed to give money not her is my only point. I'd help any of you if it was in power to do so and I thought it was real. My wording was poor you did give her money you just didn't match as you said you would. You didn't PM me or something and saying, "hey man thank you for responding to my request to help out but it's starting to stink and I'm not going to do the match I said I was" Is it not possible for you to think about it from my perspective at all?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Questions are all well and good, but I don't hold it against a man if his friend asks him for help and he sets up a donation without knowing all the details of what his friend is going through. That is, of course, assuming that he received no benefit from the donation and did not know the donations were fraudulent (Which is true in this case I believe).

If a man passes a hat around and unbeknownst to him it was for a bad cause (Which I don't even know if it is or isn't) then I don't hold it against him.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Life was so much simpler when everyone was just a dude pretending to be a chick.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Blazin: Post what your secret is or just stfu. Having a secret and saying, "Neener neener" is so juvenile and no one's going to believe what you say until you actually post something.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
keep in mind she had people donating directly to her amazon account rather than to the charity.

you clowns got played like a fiddle.
I won't pretend to have intimate knowledge of everything that went on, but as mentioned I did at least post on the Helping Hailey page that I bought the gift card (on Ravvenn's account, you are correct in that respect), and I did see pics of Hailey with someone's DS, so I feel fairly confident that in this particular case my money didn't go towards cigarettes. Anything besides that particular incident...sure, anything could have happened and I won't pretend to know anything for certain.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck off from RR I was only hurting the community by questioning her authority on fohguild..... so I took some time. Some time has passed, I am here.
bro I was told on good authority that you stopped posting because you got butthurt due to a picture of you and your wife (or just you) getting posted in the RL picture thread without your permission.

you must confirm/deny this for the saga to continue

Status
Not open for further replies.