Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I always assumed this Rav person was a dude based on what little I know of this place. Same with Trexxy. So is this person a confirmed no Y chromosome?

These stories always seem to end with a penis.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
It sounds like typical EQ girlfriend-of-the-GL drama, writ large.
Yep, someone put into a position of authority/seniority due to who they fuck.

Overall you gotta be dumb as a bag of rocks at this point if you dont believe a_skeleton_03 and his story. Ravv's actions up to this point are lock in step with the type of person a_skeleton_03 saying she is and face it, how many freak shows has this community given birth to? This is just par for the course for us.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
whatever other fucked up shit someone who pretends to be a chick on the internet does.
Bro, that cuts deep.

Another was for a sick kid she did herself.
I was actually the one that started that particular thread after Ravv and I had talked about it in PMs. FWIW, it had been me pitching the idea of a charity to her and not the other way around, only I was spitballing about how nice it would be if we could do something nice for some sick kid instead of the usual internet asshattery (harnessing the power of FOH). It was Lori who suggestedHaleybecause she knew the girl's mother (past association I wont mention). I ended up having my own RL issues and fell off the face of the earth so I really had no input past the very beginning and how it all turned out is still kinda murky to me. AFAIK she took over but /shrug. And before anyone starts theorycrafting that that was some plot of Lori's to funnel money to herself, I was the one that was trying to plan out how to handle a Paypal charity account to begin with (for transparency, but fuck Paypal) and Lori was fine with that and never suggested any kind of alternative. What happened later though is a different story and I honestly can't say how it turned out in the end, but it wasn't like she was scheming with the Haley thing while I was involved.

As far as the rest goes, a_skeleton_03 threw out some stuff I didn't want to mention earlier, yet some people still questioned him. And I've had some people who are closer than I am to all of this tell me privately (in regards to this entire thing) that they trust a_skeleton_03 on this. Point being, short of Lori enlightening us a_skeleton_03 is prob the best we are likely to get and that still wont satisfy a number of people. This is also why I mentioned earlier that without Lori clearing the air, that questions would remain and many would still wonder WTF "really" went on. So all of you people looking forTHE TRUTHmight want to get comfortable with the idea that we might not everreallyknow what exactly happened, or how it all developed, unless Lori bounces back in here and posts...and frankly that's probably pretty damned unlikely at this point.

I always assumed this Rav person was a dude based on what little I know of this place. Same with Trexxy. So is this person a confirmed no Y chromosome?

These stories always seem to end with a penis.
Confirmed woman. She was never shy with meeting people RL, taking on the phone, or posting pics. Many people have met her RL.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It was gavinrad and he said it on irc when I was missing you and asking where you've been
frown.png

/drama
I'd heard it from someone else in IRC, I never said that a_skeleton_03 himself told me.

Never listen to gavinrad. First mistake.
Pretty solid advice here.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Of Rav? I'm betting on a fucking wicked C-section with stretch marks and some nasty underboob scars from multiple surgeries.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Of Rav? I'm betting on a fucking wicked C-section with stretch marks and some nasty underboob scars from multiple surgeries.
it didn't turn you on that she was likely shitting herself with c. Diff infection? So, so hot!

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Because people asked and there was some confusion about the various fund raisers Rav did, I'll list them. Note: ALL of this information was posted by Rav on the other board, I know nothing beyond what was posted--I just have a good memory, so I'll spill what I read.

1.) She fostered rescue dogs while finding them new homes. I believe this was real, or extremely elaborate--I'd put money on it being real though. She often posted pictures of the dogs she rescued standing with her, and one of the dogs was really, really fucked up. During this thread, she posted that someone she trusted with a bunch of donated equipment/supplies (Dog food, meds ect) stole it all, and would not give it back. She made them out to be a psycho. She had a picture of said psycho laying on top of all the equipment/supplies. People helped with donations to aid the dogs because without the supplies, Rav went into debt fostering dogs. I believe these donations actually went to a charity and not to Rav herself (The charity then bought supplies.) BUT I'm not sure on this last point--I never donated (I donate to animals locally, I like to see where my money is going directly.)

2.) During the rise of Tyen/Trex drama, Rav got sick. There was a fundraiser started, where Suin offered to match X amount of money the board donated. Blazin, or someone else with a B name, offered a dollar for every +internet he got, if I recall correctly (And he got a lot.)...Much money was raised. Rav actually wasn't forthcoming with how sick she was, that was Suin who really pushed it--Rav actually got angry and had Suin take down some of the info (Which she said he took from her FB page)..Suin seemed to just generally be concerned and wasn't being creepy, he seemed to be honestly trying to help.

After a little back and forth on the boards between Rav and Suin, Rav warmed up to the idea of the board helping and started posting openly about how sick she was. She even posted a picture of her in a hospital bed, hooked up to a bunch of IV's (She joked that she wanted everyone to look at her large breasts, rather than the IV tubes, in the pic she posted.). From what I remember, she said they found growths around her pancreas or on her liver...She never confirmed or denied they were cancer, it sounded more like they were benign growths. She also got sick in the hospital with Cdiff and had difficulty getting the special antibiotics needed, eventually though, her insurance came through--she posted a picture of the script being filled with a small co-charge, rather than the like 500$ it would have cost with no insurance (Or some ridiculous number.)

I have to imagine all the above was real, or as said, a VERY elaborate "fake"--because there were pictures and everything, and unless she has a whole IV system, and hospital bed at her home, I'm guessing she was sick. Maybe embellished though? No idea. However, toward the end of this, the Trex/Tyen drama heats up, Suin's fundraising just dies off--I guess this is where he mentioned Rav and himself split ways (Because he wanted to steal her "sickness" limelight?)

3.) Rav then confronts Tyen/Trex near the end of FoH's life...Tyen essentially says the same thing Suin is saying now, that Rav preyed on people and got money out them. He intimated she did it to Camerous. He also said she sucked Furor's cock for epics in EQ. Rav responds by giving Tyen one of the most epic burns of all time, saying that her and Furor were an item for years, even after EQ--so it wasn't just an e-whore relationship. She doesn't respond to the allegations with Camerous, instead she jumps into humiliating Tyen about his gaming and how he was a giant gimp with delusions of grandeur that was only important in his own mind. Kreugan then posted a backed up Rav's statement about Tyen sucking. FoH rejoiced because Rav torched him,hard--it was actually quite epic. Tyen was burned so bad he crawled off somewhere and died until the board was shut down. This all happened DURING the Morenetz drama.

During this exchange she said she was engaged with EP--she said this because she was apologizing for talking about fucking Furor in front of her new "honey", which was EP. EP then started posting and confirmed they were, indeed engaged. No one thought anything of it, because they did know each other in RL (Rav was the first to know EP pulled through his cancer--no idea if he actually had cancer now.)....Someone tossed the idea of a bachelor party and EP ran with it, whole marriage thing seemed genuine--then old boards blew up and we moved here.

4.) This thread was posted.

I'm not coming down on either side. I've never donated to Rav, have no dog in this fight, as it were. Just interested in the drama. This is a synopsis to catch you guys up! Enjoy.

3.) Rav confronts Tyen/Trex...Tyen essentially says the same thing Suin is saying now, that Rav preyed on people and got money out them. He intimated she did it to Camerous. He also said she sucked Furor's cock for epics in EQ. Rav responds by giving Tyen one of the most epic burns of all time, saying that her and Furor were an item for years, even after EQ--so it wasn't just an e-whore relationship. She doesn't respond to the allegations with Camerous, instead she jumps into humiliating Tyen about his gaming and how he was a giant gimp with delusions of grandeur that was only important in his own mind. FoH rejoiced because Rav torched him, hard--it was actually quite epic. Tyen was burned so bad he crawled off somewhere and died until the board was shut down.
Cam flat out denied Tyens claim saying "Lori was too classy a lady for that"

then again who would admit to being that sad a fuck. so who knows.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Cam flat out denied Tyens claim saying "Lori was too classy a lady for that"

then again who would admit to being that sad a fuck. so who knows.
Yep, he did, I was only recalling what Rav wrote/said. All in all, like I said, all of Rav's stuff seemed genuine. Which is why we need more dirt, Suin. We're obviously missing a piece of this story.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
[this space reserved in case thread goes nuclear]

EDIT: I don't F5 Rerolled often, but when I do, I'm waiting on nudes

Status
Not open for further replies.