Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What if all the stuff that came before was real andTHISthread is the elaborate hoax?!?

What if all the stuff that came before was real andTHISthread is the elaborate hoax?!?
inception_movie_poster_small.png

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Ok I'll elaborate more but in talking to a_skeleton_03 I realize to the extent I was lied to. I'm a softy and I sent Lori a good bit of money to try to help her to now find out I was scammed. I feel like an asshole for being taken advantage of so here are some crappy pics. Don't blame the quality on me, not exactly worth what they cost me.

rrr_img_14354.jpg
rrr_img_14355.jpg
rrr_img_14356.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Epic thread is now epic. Good work Blazin, we need the full story for the anals. (Yes I know its annals.)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I feel a great disturbance in the forum, as if a million sperm cried out in ecstasy and were suddenly silenced.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
lol that pretty much confirms she was cybering Camerous for money as well. Jesus Christ, what a pathetic piece of shit. Good thing she managed to get her implants taken care of while she can't take care of her own fucking kid.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
For the record I liked Lori she was easy to talk to and seemed like a good person, when Gabe made the post on FoH i just wanted to help out a fellow board member. I really felt bad that at what she was going through and began to talk to her more. I would say I started having somewhat of a crush on her and so if she would ask me for help I would,, I think I sent her money three times. My wife found out about us texting and went totally ballistic on me, telling me she was likely just playing me for money. Now it seems that was true which makes me feel kind of pathetic but live and learn. I had told Gav about this awhile ago as it relates to me in essence being unfaithful to my wife at least emotionally. In agreement with my wife I have cut off all communication but I still believed that she was being honest with me and it genuinely bothered me thinking she might need help, if my money went towards a drug habit I think that is really sad and fucked up.

I don't want to be totally jaded about people, in the end I'd rather be a stupid sucker than a heartless jerk.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
so did you make it a stipulation in part of the deal that she send the tits? Or did she just say thanks for helping here are my tits.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
What else do you need to know about her Blazin? She took $500 off a married man, began communicating with him in an inappropriate way, sent nudes, then asked for money AGAIN?!?! (2 grand total maybe?) I think there is a word for this.

Can we get Tyen and Trex in this thread for shits and giggles? Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.