Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Not that I really need to prove myself to you of all people, but what do I need to do to prove this to you?
screenshot of your lovey dovey phone text messages to Raven, with the phone number partially in view so others who know the full number can confirm.

Not that I really need to prove myself to you of all people, but what do I need to do to prove this to you?
for true love Wesley, for true love.

pbr_065notroberts.jpeg

Wow, that escalated quickly.

Makes me sad to think of the day that every quality poster has been outed in some sort of ridiculous scheme (hopefully involving tit pics) and the only drama left is what thread us lurkers post 1,2,3,4,5 into (hopefully still involving tit pics at least).

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
None? She knows I don't have a dime. Everything we have is real bro, sorry to disappoint.
This quote necessitated a new super RR meme. Thank you Urgo for creating it.

vUiYgHC.png

Blank for those who want to modify.
rrr_img_14404.jpg

You're not just a white knight, Gav, you're a white knight who had him jimmies rustled because what you are defending "is real".

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Except the shit with Camerous never happened, I've already given her shit for sending those pics to Blazin, a_skeleton_03 just WISHES he was part of things, and as for 35 other dudes, her past is her business, not mine.
white-knight.jpe

Did you really have to stoop *THAT* low? Fuckin Twilight? Seriously?

But yeah, even if she was just ripping some other dudes off and stringing them along for cash,she knows she can't do that with me. She wants me for me, because that's all I have.Might sound sappy but that's how life goes sometimes.
No way you srs

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Gavinrad forwarded a text to me from his phone as confirmation. I won't post any phone numbers, but it checks out as between Gavinrad and Ravv:

"I can always count on you to make me smile when things are shitty" 10:37pm Thu, Feb 21 From : Lori

Feien

Ploppers
I leave for two days and all this shit explodes. After 11 years you'd think that there would be no more epic stories, specially following the ones we had a couple of months ago. But you know you are going to have a good read the next time you come back from work and find 18 new pages of posts on a thread.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Gavinrad forwarded a text to me from his phone as confirmation. I won't post any phone numbers, but it checks out as between Gavinrad and Ravv:

"I can always count on you to make me smile when things are shitty" 10:37pm Thu, Feb 21 From : Lori
SCREENSHOTS DO YOU HAVE THEM

When you text to that number how much do you get charged?

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
This isn't a fucking court of law, I've already had my personal info plastered across the forums once, it's not happening again. Fuck you.
Fuck you you limp wristed white knight faggot. Falling for a fucking internet prostitute then coming in here and white knighting. WE SHALL ALL BASK IN JOY AND LAUGHTER AT YOUR FOLLIES THE SUPREME RUSTLING HAS BEGUN!

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
This isn't a fucking court of law, I've already had my personal info plastered across the forums once, it's not happening again. Fuck you.
Fuck you you limp wristed white knight faggot. Falling for a fucking internet prostitute then coming in here and white knighting. WE SHALL ALL BASK IN JOY AND LAUGHTER AT YOUR FOLLIES THE SUPREME RUSTLING HAS BEGUN!

Silence_sl

shitlord
I can see it in the corner of my mind...Gav & Rav huddled in the shadows underneath some dark, dank overpass, crackling off some pop rocks with a lighter that briefly illuminates their dilated pupils and love for each other as it casts quivering and... brief. shadows of their hunched figures onto the concrete wall behind them. Then, the flicker of light fades, taking with it their dreams...and their hope.

One last huff from a make-shift crack pipe as the pop rocks sizzle their last puff of joy and solace, then silence beckons the darkness.

<camera pulls out from the scene underneath the overpass, panning backwards away from the colorless palette of the bridge; away from the blank outline of the two figures huddled close together.the moonlight is a dim blue halogen above the gathering clouds. Off in the distance, a rumble of thunder, and then the hushed murmuring of rainfall. The scene, now cloudy, foggy and wet from the shower, fades to black>

Status
Not open for further replies.