Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghidorah

Trakanon Raider
u5x4oha.png

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Number of dollars donated to literally anyone ever who requested it on FoH or any subsidiary: $0.

Feels good.
Yes it does. Lori's dog rescue stuff (assuming that was even real) did inspire me to donate to my local rescue though. It is noble work they do, but I make it a rule to not donate money over the internet since I can't see what my money is actually doing. Felt better taking a bunch of toys and shit over and seeing it get used on the spot.

I'm not sure I'd just take getting scammed for thousands of dollars, and gifts on the chin though. I'd be looking into legal options. No idea what could be done, but maybe just calling her a cunt and moving on is not the best way to go about things. People like this don't deserve to just sneak out the back door without any consequences.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I think he's trolling too, but I want it to be real to add another layer of fucked-up-ness to this all!! OK peace out guys. ITS BEEN REAL FUN! NIGHT. Wet kisses and blowjobs to all the bros.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm conflicted... I think that's going way overboard, and yet, it's Gavincock, so I can't bring myself to defend him. What's a bro to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.