Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scaffa_sl

shitlord
I don't want to kiss and tell, but Ravven once gave me and old-fashioned in the alley behind Blockbuster for 3 asprin and a Subway coupon book.

Cybsled

I'm pretty sure this thread is not going to get much more "omfgwtfbbq" reveals, especially when people started dropping the word "felony".

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Does anyone here have any factual information about donations that were supposed to go to cancer kids not going to them? If so, pm me here.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
So there's are some dopes that gave Ravv a few thousand bucks and narcotics and all they got were some blurry titty shots? No ass, vag, or full monty shots? I didn't give her shit and I still feel ripped off. If you're going to drop that much on the crazy at least get your moneys worth.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
we should figure out a way to incentivize people who come forward and speak about their experience being financially raped by Ravenn.
????

rrr_img_14624.jpg

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Well I hope people have at least learned one lesson from all of this. Don't text, email, PM, or IRC anything you wouldn't want out in public to anybody on this board. Apparently people love archiving shit around here to post later lol.

ili_sl

shitlord
an old lady with fake boobs playing you all for sympathy scams. she even got some to commit felonies. she's good. you cant find this kind of drama on TV, thanks. this is priceless. i just hope those who got hooked by her charity scam take action so i can see this play out to the end. you stay classless foh/rerolled.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
an old lady with fake boobs playing you all for sympathy scams. she even got some to commit felonies. she's good. you cant find this kind of drama on TV, thanks. this is priceless. i just hope those who got hooked by her charity scam take action so i can see this play out to the end. you stay classless foh/rerolled.
I would like more information on this if anyone has any. Speaking to dollar amounts and where it was supposed to go. Problem is I will need real names and contact information.

lindz

#DDs
Damn, just a few tit pics for thousands of dollars. I obviously need to get in on this...

But in all seriousness, this is super messed up. I know Ravv from another community as well and had always looked up to her. She's a con artist. And she has taken it across state lines. That is some serious shit. What happened to her to get here.
frown.png

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Gotta get a post in an epic thread.

Ravvenn is responsible for my posting rights on FoH. I own 2 rescue dogs that we chatted about in PMs, and after conversing for a bit she approved me. I occasionally sent her pics of the dogs' progress as a thank you. To clarify, my dogs are not from her rescue organization.

I can't add to the $$$ and drugs info; only dog pics were exchanged. The pic that got me the posting rights will be shared, though. It was requested specifically by Ravv and it shows some serious foresight on her part.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
After all that was added to this drama yesterday why would anyone assume it's already over? No need to get hasty here!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah to clarify we've had 3 prominent posters openly admit in the first day to some serious shit. What about the slugs, lurkers, ex-guilders, scaredy cats, and others that haven't come forward? For homicide investigations they give 48 hours bro

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Does anyone here have any factual information about donations that were supposed to go to cancer kids not going to them? If so, pm me here.
I said before, I gave a $50 Target Gift Card for Hally.
I was in FoH back in BC, my first impression of Ravv was that she was a fucking bitch, but everyone else in the guild and on the board seemed to love her. So I thought maybe I was wrong and didn't give her a fair shake. I will admit she did win me over a few times with epic posts shitting on Tyen etc.

Moral of the story, trust your gut bros.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I imagine fat Cam sitting in a jail cell, realizing he did all this for a whore who was mooching off of a half dozen others for the same things. Oh man, the anger you'd feel while being assraped by a bunch of prison pansies for all those years. That's so fucked up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.