Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
So Eomer is white knighting the drug addict, and chunk is white knighting Gaige? All from an innocuous comment about a Miami Heat fan?!

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. Lets not let this thing get too far off the rails, there are still more giggles to be had!
I'm not white knighting Rav. Where the fuck did I say anything about leaving her alone or defending her behavior in any way? Go hard all you want on her, what she did to string guys along was despicable. All I said was that Furor's shit should be left out of it, and that her son should most definitely be left out. Let's go back and look at what a couple posters said:

Drinsic_sl said:
Ravvenn's raising a real fucking winner, holy shit.
Drinsic_sl said:
Can't find the brother on facespace, and I'm not sending her kid this way.
I would assume from that and a couple other posts that several posters have actively sought out her son's FB profile or other online information. How the fuck is that appropriate or not over the line? Sure he took the amazing moral step of not sending the poor kid to a thread where his mom's tits are posted, but he still e-stalked him. The kid is around 15 years old for fuck's sake.

Big Phoenix_sl said:
Looks like her kid is already fucked, little guy looks like a girl just about.
Real classy comment there too.

iannis

Musty Nester
Stop being so god damned canadian and get aboard the crazy train.

We are going to go America all OVER your ass.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm not white knighting Rav. Where the fuck did I say anything about leaving her alone or defending her behavior in any way? Go hard all you want on her, what she did to string guys along was despicable. All I said was that Furor's shit should be left out of it, and that her son should most definitely be left out.
You tell those hosers, eh! Don't let these yankees get away with this shit!

40RPQ4p.jpg

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fam, she sure was playing up the EP engagement!
EP is probably among the top three missing contributors now, top two obviously being Furor and the opiate queen herself.

Reading about her whitewashing her pill addiction actually rustles me more than anything. I hate bitches who use their money, looks and possessions to act as if they are better than a common street rat doctor shopping script seeker. Fucking junkies. Yuck.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Too far, mods I request a perma ban. Tarrant?
So you disagree with saying that all Ravens are druggies or some kind of fucked up, but as a defense you mention a group of violent criminals, including a known murderer.

Makes sense to me.

Fuvi_sl

shitlord
Rav didn't get enough to have to worry about the IRS or claim anything on her taxes. Learn to taxes. The only (possible) thing you guys got here is drug trafficing and fraud, wrt to the charity. I'm 50/50 on whether someone takes the balls and runs with it. I surely don't mind seeing pricks get theirs once in a while. At the least, did anyone ever contact the brother and this thread about him? (which, he can't see)
Right, it was an indirect reply to Ut. It would take 4 Blazins based on Canadian tax laws (first $11k is free and clear) to provide the IRS with documented proof of the gifts or of course one person who provided her with 4x as much as Blazin.

Status
Not open for further replies.