Vikings

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Ragnar's a pretty smart guy. In fact I think they mention something along those lines in this last episode. My belief is that Floki and Lagertha are both acting the part and are fully in Ragnar's corner.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Ragnar's a pretty smart guy. In fact I think they mention something along those lines in this last episode. My belief is that Floki and Lagertha are both acting the part and are fully in Ragnar's corner.
I can get on board with Lagertha being on his side, but Floki I'm not so sure about. Especially not when he was saying that shit one on one to his woman with no one else around. There's no reason she needs to think that Floki is on Horic's side, she hasn't even talked to anyone about him. Actually to be more specific, I'm not sure I've ever seen that girl talk to anyone except Floki, haha.

Gask

Silver Baron of the Realm
I can get on board with Lagertha being on his side, but Floki I'm not so sure about. Especially not when he was saying that shit one on one to his woman with no one else around. There's no reason she needs to think that Floki is on Horic's side, she hasn't even talked to anyone about him. Actually to be more specific, I'm not sure I've ever seen that girl talk to anyone except Floki, haha.
She gabbed about it to Ziggy in episode 7.

There are some possible nods the past two episodes that have me inclined to believe that Floki is playing a part for Ragnar; that scene at the party in Ragnar's hall where he is observing everyone through a screen as Ziggy talks to Floki's woman and then to Horic. Also this past episode it seemed like Ragnar was observing Floki's progress to the king's tent after his tiff with Horic about sending the messenger to Wessex. Rolo also knows that Ziggy has been sleeping with the King and probably wants him dead, thus Ragnar probably also knows something about what she has been up to.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>

There are some possible nods the past two episodes that have me inclined to believe that Floki is playing a part for Ragnar; that scene at the party in Ragnar's hall where he is observing everyone through a screen as Ziggy talks to Floki's woman and then to Horic. Also this past episode it seemed like Ragnar was observing Floki's progress to the king's tent after his tiff with Horic about sending the messenger to Wessex. Rolo also knows that Ziggy has been sleeping with the King and probably wants him dead, thus Ragnar probably also knows something about what she has been up to.
It's siggy

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
She talks to the Rollo's woman, The same one who is fucking Horic; and Ragnar has watched them talking, so I think Floki knows there is a line between his woman and Horic, and he'd need that gossip to make Horic comfortable (In fact, I'm better Ragnar is the one who pushed Rollo's woman into fucking the guy in the first place.). But the main reason I think Floki is in on it is because right after Horic stomps off, Ragnar looked at Floki and then Floki chased after him--lots of signs Ragnar is aware of it all.

Edit:

Bleh, didn't see this--but yes Gask, exactly my thoughts.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Guess I must have missed that. Now I'm hoping for an epic scene where Horic gets demolished and Ragnar smirks about it.

King Horic must die, I cant stand that backstabbing bastard, he almost got all 3 war parties killed today with his arrogance and not wanting to listen to ragnar.
He is ploting to kill ragnar and his children, cant stand his ass, sooner he dies the better.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
this show is trying to do the political intrigue that other shows do well and it's just failing. Less talking more fighting please.

kudos

<Banned>
I hated what Ragnar became at the start of season 2 but the past few episodes have made me love his character again.

Which is the opposite of how I feel about Floki now.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I know this isn't Rome but I cringed so hard at that battle. So now vikings are going full open field melee infantry against against a well established force ? How about that raiding and plundering guerilla style ? Also lmao @ Horic going full melee charge on far sight cavalry when they're surrounded by trees. Characters have become shit too, emo Floki has basically become irrelevant as Horic's wingman and raging Rollo stands in front of horses on stampede mode. And Ragnar, smirking like a ghetto slut while sucking the King's cock like Thor's lollipop. Actors aren't awful, but it really look like they hired some nice writers to make s1 and then fire them and hire cheap mexican ones for s2.

I know this isn't Rome but I cringed so hard at that battle. So now vikings are going full open field melee infantry against against a well established force ? How about that raiding and plundering guerilla style ? Also lmao @ Horic going full melee charge on far sight cavalry when they're surrounded by trees. Characters have become shit too, emo Floki has basically become irrelevant as Horic's wingman and raging Rollo stands in front of horses on stampede mode. And Ragnar, smirking like a ghetto slut while sucking the King's cock like Thor's lollipop. Actors aren't awful, but it really look like they hired some nice writers to make s1 and then fire them and hire cheap mexican ones for s2.
And Ragnar, smirking like a ghetto slut while sucking the King's cock like Thor's lollipop

I take issue with this 1st he has to and 2nd he been very openly sarcastic in all of Horics decisions. So he does not like him and wants to be king himself but he is not Horic and has honor and not backstabber so its going to take Horic to move against him 1st for ragnar to kill him and finally get king.

Season finale tonight.

I expecting someone to try to betray and some how get caught his kids wont die, then im expecting ragnar and horic thrown down with ragnar showing him why its not just his fame that eclipses the old king but his fighting especially when you fuck with his family, let alone children.

Really looking forward to it tonight.

Wholly shit what a fucking buildup the last 15 mins blew me away.
What a fucking ending.
Ragnar gave him like 30 head butts as well too.
I knew Floki was ragnars best friend .that ragnar told him to gain the kings trust, ragnar always outsmarts those that doubt him.
Floki had to send his wife and new baby away to be safe.

2015 for Season 3 is already to long.

Gask

Silver Baron of the Realm
This affirmed my wish that Horrick had died in the first battle of the season along with that Jarl. It's watchable and still fun to an extent but I do hope that they ditch the predictable and rather unimaginative village intrigue and focus more on raids and battles next season, battles that make sense unlike the last one in Wessex as was mentioned above. I wouldn't mind the drama aspect of the show if it were just written a bit better; the characters are fine but nothing is done with them beyond moody stares, short arguments and then blood... over and over. Side characters might as well not exist, the presentation of the power/political/economic situation in the region is murky at best and that does not lend itself well to political intrigue.

I do not understand why Horrick took the risk of telling Floki when and where he was going to make his move if he didn't want Floki to do anything to help him... why take that risk? He could have told him false information and seen for himself where things stand or he could have taken him along at the last minute to perform a more direct demonstration of his new allegiance. As it was things just didn't make very much sense unless Horrick was an antsy adolescent girl with a secret to tell, it's not very intriguing at any rate.

That aside I feel kind of bad for the guys that Ragnar left out of the loop, it sucks to be bait. Also Siggy leaving Rolo the axe was interesting; you can't stand? Well lets see how much you want to live... hes the terminator, nothing keeps him down.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
bad writing is bad writing.

again this show needs less talking and more fighting.

This affirmed my wish that Horrick had died in the first battle of the season along with that Jarl. It's watchable and still fun to an extent but I do hope that they ditch the predictable and rather unimaginative village intrigue and focus more on raids and battles next season, battles that make sense unlike the last one in Wessex as was mentioned above. I wouldn't mind the drama aspect of the show if it were just written a bit better; the characters are fine but nothing is done with them beyond moody stares, short arguments and then blood... over and over. Side characters might as well not exist, the presentation of the power/political/economic situation in the region is murky at best and that does not lend itself well to political intrigue.

I do not understand why Horrick took the risk of telling Floki when and where he was going to make his move if he didn't want Floki to do anything to help him... why take that risk? He could have told him false information and seen for himself where things stand or he could have taken him along at the last minute to perform a more direct demonstration of his new allegiance. As it was things just didn't make very much sense unless Horrick was an antsy adolescent girl with a secret to tell, it's not very intriguing at any rate.

That aside I feel kind of bad for the guys that Ragnar left out of the loop, it sucks to be bait. Also Siggy leaving Rolo the axe was interesting; you can't stand? Well lets see how much you want to live... hes the terminator, nothing keeps him down.
Siggy leaving Rolo the axe

I think she did that not cause of what you thought, but because she knew Horic was coming to kill all of ragnar family she wanted him to have a weapon to defend himself.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider

Pretty much agree with all this, also what was the point of giving rolo the mushrooms? just so we could see him get up later and know immediately that the other guy wasn;t dead either? I think this show goes out of the way to spoil things, between the previews and the really bad foreshadowing/give aways.

Also yeah, sucks to be the first like 10 villagers who all got axed because ragnar wanted a true bait...why didn't they ambush him on the way in or at least clear the streets more? makes no sense he would let a bunch of villagers die for no reason AND just leave his brother unprotected. Like what if they sent 4 people after rolo, was he supposed to fight them all off with that leg?

Bad plot is bad.