Vikings

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
lots of people banging each other, stoked Athelstan got some nookie. What i enjoy this season is how much time they are spending with the fact that the Vikings basically took over, and helped establish, most of England, which almost no one seems to know about.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ok, so in the last episode, who was that female smiling back at ex-Queen (Siggy?) at the edge of the hole in the ice? Clearly she was hallucinating, but I have no idea if this was supposed to be some god or someone from her past? The scene was a bit confusing.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
That's what I thought too, but didn't her daughter die as a child?

I can't believe siggy died. I thought it was a dream until that last scene.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
That would explain her just giving up and sinking like she did.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
My first thought was he was Odin, no missing eye to make it obvious? I don't know.
His healing power or more like transferring the pain to other sacrifices (the two drowned kids after the first healing?), his last comment about Siggy being happy in Valhalla, disappearing behind the smoke, just adds to the mystery that he may be a "god".
But I really didn't think they would put gods in physical form on the show.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I normally torrent and simply binge watch TV shows season by season, but this I have been slogging through waiting week by week. So forgive me if my memory is shit, but didn't he have a quick bit in an episode leading up to his interacting with the Viking town / wanderer shtick where he was chatting with someone saying he was going to stir some shit up?

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Might be misremembering, but I believe the Vikings believed that their gods did cruise around on Midgard and interact with them, usually in disguise. Their healing god was female though, so no idea who he is supposed to be.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
The obvious answer is Thor since he told that first story in first person and they recognized it as being one of Thor's exploits.

But Jysin's memory intrigues me. Who was he talking to? Maybe some internet detectives can see if he was in any earlier episodes.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Am I the only one who feels that this season is completely disjointed? Not from the standpoint of there are things happening at multiple locations but more so there are some scenes that just leave you scratching your head going "wtf is the point in that?" Like the scene where Rollo and the dude are, I guess getting high on shrooms, and he chops of the dudes leg. The scene where the princess pees on Ragnar, just to show how crazy she is I guess? The whole Wanderer sequence. I dunno, this season has been weird so far.

I am thoroughly enjoying Ecbert, still not sure if he is gay for Athelstan or not.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Well we got Floki's opinion of who he was tonight, and at least one poster nailed it.
Which is confusing, because the story he originally told (fighting Old Age, drinking from the oceans, etc.) were the trials of Thor. But then Floki said Harbard was an alias of Odin? Either way I expect Aslaug to be knocked up with god babies.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
In fairness, after they said it was thor who did that, he changed his story to, "well, I was there". I don't know the story, but maybe odin was present.

Also, when did we get his name? Is that something he told them, or is it supposed to have happened off camera? I swore he refused to give them a name.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Ugh, Ragnar not help Lagetha after she helped him is pissing me off. She is essentially the most awesome character in the show, hands down.