Vikings

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it is, i want realism, but i like magic too.
smile.png

besides the trailer had some gandalf looking dude walking around and i was like, "ooooh, magic too?"

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
it is, i want realism, but i like magic too.
smile.png

besides the trailer had some gandalf looking dude walking around and i was like, "ooooh, magic too?"
Not really a spoiler about what that was...but will spoiler it anyways to address what you saw.

its a vision of Odin.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Haven't seen it yet, but I'm hoping for something along the lines of xena/hercules.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Haven't seen it yet, but I'm hoping for something along the lines of xena/hercules.
The fuck?

Edit: I say that because the show they've said will be sticking as close to history as possible while telling a story. How would they do that if it was anything like Xena or Hercules?

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
Hey Folks there doing what game of thrones season 1 did to hype the show since its new.
Take the link below to watch Pilot for season 1 and also the 2nd Episode is online now so can watch it ahead of next week.

Next Weeks Show-Episode 2 online now below.

Vikings: Wrath of the Northmen

http://www.history.com/shows/vikings...f=1&free=false

Wholly fuck to weeks 2 show above,God dam is the wife hot, Bad ass, and the actress doing pretty amazeing accent she does not have in real life.
Fight seen was epic then they have Sex after rofl.

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
Thought the pacing was a bit off, the episode was kind of slow in a few sections. It was good overall though, hopefully it was just pilot jitters. Should be tuning in for the rest of the season

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
Thought the pacing was a bit off, the episode was kind of slow in a few sections. It was good overall though, hopefully it was just pilot jitters. Should be tuning in for the rest of the season
Bro you can watch 2nd episode for next week ahead now online at there website see my post above.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
great pilot, yeah the wife is a hottie. not sure if i wanna see the second episode and end up waiting 2 weeks to see a new show.

Wintermute_sl

shitlord
I was originally going to pass this show up because I had convinced myself it was more pseudo-historical garbage. I am pleasantly surprised that it's not.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
I was pleasantly surprised, it will retain its spot on the DVR list.
Next weeks show is online ahead of time, to market the new show and pilot for the season like game of thrones did season 1.

Watched the 2nd episode online and god dam does it really get going, cant wait for rest of season 1 now!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My main complaint after 1 episode: Ragnar needs to get that fucking smirk off his face.

Other than that I quite enjoyed it and am looking forward to more.