Vikings

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
it sure didnt feel like a finale. introducing so many new characters on the last friggin one doesnt make much sense. i didnt like the flu subplot because it was obvious who they were going to kill off.
That was the end of the season? Now I know why people are disappointed, what a weak way to end things.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
They choose a poor place to end the season and the plague wasn't done very well I would agree.

The whole episode had the feeling of filler episode all over it. It's a bummer too because for the most part it had been a great first season.

Looking forward to the second season.

Desidero

N00b
I was surprised to find out that it was the last episode of the season. I expected something more substantial.

There are certainly some flaws in the show, but I enjoyed it. I'll be watching the next season.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looking forward to the second season.
I am not really, and I can't fully explain why. Beyond Smirky Smirkerson and his shitty face I am curious about where everything is going. I am ignoring "spoilers" about the real shit. So I'm really looking forward to seeing where the story goes with Randy of the Redwoods, but all his shit was just thrown at us and we're supposed to give a shit.

Meh.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol, smirky smirkerson. yeah that shit got old. to be honest if they kill him off i wont be upset, hes had his run. im all about the Floki. that dude oozes presence.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i would say this is some spoilery shit for a preview.
i hope its some kind of vision or dream because if not im so fucking pissed right now.
you motherfuckers, dont toy with my emotions like this!

satael

Silver Squire
The music on that season 2 preview (and the content) reminded me so much of Bathory'sFine Day to Diethat I kept waiting until the end of the video for the actual song to start...

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
At this point I'm not sure why you would watch their previews for this show. Even in season 1 they were spoilery as heck.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Glad you made sure you didn't spoiler shit for those that didn't watch the preview Tidbit. Thanks!

edit : can't forget Tarrant for doing his janitorial duty.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
What do you mean? I've never once said previews were spoilers that couldn't be posted. I said I don't watch them.

Edit: No one should watch previews for this show, they have always been really bad. Heck they would spoiler what would happen before every commerical during season 1, it was silly.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I'm so fucking pissed that Tidbit came into my office, put a gun to my head and forced me to hit play on a video title "Season 2 Sneak Peak" and I saw potential spoilers for season two. If the video was in a spoiler tag this would have never happened!

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
I didn't mean that as removing his post, just spoilering it since it's a spoiler (no matter the source).

I guess it would be nice to have a sticky with rules like this so I know when I can sarcastically thank people for stuff like this.

edit : this isn't about the video, it's about the "If Lokki dies I am going to be pissed mates." comment he made. I can decide not to press play on a movie, I can't decide to forget what I just read.

edit 2 : Tarrant you just happened to post right after Tidbit and I'm a big anti-spoiler stuck up.

With the ratings that this show gave History channel they should have just ordered another 12 Episodes instead of another 10 they could gone with 12 in my view easy.

Cheers.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Wait, aren't you the same people who say that talking about the books is spoiling game of thrones? By that logic, talking about something that was spoiled in the previews is definitely both a spoiler and pussy shit.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Hoss, previews released by HBO are allowed in the GoT thread. Don't start a bullshit argument up about nothing.