Waco pt2? Standoff in Nevada over cattle on BLM land

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
He also thinks all fine money should go to Nevada and not the Federal Government for some damn reason.
This another layer in the modern states' rights argument. It dovetails with the notion that money generated by national parks should go to the states the parks are in and not the Feds.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
All I'm sayin is that this guy better not drive any cars.

They'll find the engine half a mile down the street from his left arm.
Pretty sure Obama suits up these days with Seal Team Six, parachutes into hostile territory and squeezes the trigger himself, so fags cant complain anymore that he didnt technically kill Bin Laden

Cybsled

The question is, why suddenly has the BLM escalated the issue to the point they have?
The rancher was told to remove his cattle to protect endangered desert tortoise,the same animal that BLM is intentionally killing due to funding cuts.
The answer is right there ;p

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Who gives a fuck if its about a tortoise or not. It seems like this asshole was told to GTFO of land that isnt his. I dont see why the government needs to say anything beyond that

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
The Nevada Tortoise War Is A Right-Wing False Flag | Blog | Media Matters for America

This pretty much tells me all I need to know about this asshole

Conflict has erupted in Nevada between the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) and the family and supporters of rancher Cliven Bundy, a man who has refused multiple court orders to remove his cattle from public land. Bundy has stated that he does not recognize federal law and in fact argued in court in 1998 that the United States government didn't own the land in question (he lost). Now BLM officers and contract cowboys have begun confiscating Bundy's herd. And the scofflaw rancher has emerged as a right-wing folk hero after repeatedly stating that he owns firearms and is willing to "do whatever it takes to gain our liberty and freedom back."

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Radio host Dana Loesch and others took the antipathy toward the ESA and support for Bundy to its natural, absurd conclusion by invoking the right's most predictable reference: Benghazi.

twitter-dloesch-20140411-bundy-benghazi.jpg

I dont know what that means.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
So, as far as I can tell to explain this story, a fat fucking redneck fucking moron dipshit thinks he gets to steal land from the people. And we're all supposed to be outraged over the government pushing back.

Fuck this moron. This is what it is to be a right-wing hero. Just steal land from the public.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
This is what it is to be a right-wing hero. Just steal land from the public.
I think just being a moron gets you a first class ticket to the hallowed halls of the Right Wing Valhalla

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
It doesn't stop Putin, why should it stop this cattle-rancher?
He should have a referendum amongst all tortoises to see if they want to be part of BLS or this dipshit's private ranch

khalid

Unelected Mod
He should have a referendum amongst all tortoises to see if they want to be part of BLS or this dipshit's private ranch
So if all the ranchers around there agreed the land should be Utah and Nevada's, instead of the federal government, I guess that would be fine with you right?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
So if all the ranchers around there agreed the land should be Utah and Nevada's, instead of the federal government, I guess that would be fine with you right?
Yes, because that's exactly identical to what happened in Crimea.

You know what? Me and all the neighbors on my block are going to hold a referendum and see if my city block can secede from Chicago, Cook County, State of Illinois and United States. And if secession vote wins, we are going to secede and live in our own freedom. I mean because that's exactly how it works, right? Doesnt matter if its in municipal level, or national level, or in what part of the world - all rules are the same!

I mean do you really want to play a game of "everyone should adhere to same rules" when America is the biggest law breaker and finger wagger in the world for the last 70 years?

Man, you are still so butthurt over this Putin thing. You lost, get over it.