WandaVision

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
she wrote the screenplay for Widow......... fuck!

1611455994625.png

"enjoy"

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
she wrote the screenplay for Widow......... fuck!

p.s. the dude (Eric Pearson) she is co-writing Black Widow with also wrote Thor Ragnarok. so you might get something good

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
these episodes are written by women

2nd and 3rd episodes are written by women who dont even have a resume

the first episode is written by Jac Schaeffer and this is her entire resume
View attachment 330725
she also happens to be the head writer for the series

pretty much guarantees the rest of this show is going to suck ass. these women dont know how to write, pace or keep suspense.

Damn. They are giving entire shows and movies to people with no track record whatsoever. It used to be that clearly talented writers had to do their time in the trenches before getting the keys to their own show. Now they are taking riff raff off the streets and giving them their own productions. Insane.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
Damn. They are giving entire shows and movies to people with no track record whatsoever. It used to be that clearly talented writers had to do their time in the trenches before getting the keys to their own show. Now they are taking riff raff off the streets and giving them their own productions. Insane.
No experience? Fuck, hire me. I have actually read comics. I am therefore more qualified than these worthless asshats.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Hey guys, does Aryasar hate Wandavision or not?

It's probably a stretch, but no one's talking about this one. He's Red and Orange too. Westview - West Coast Avengers? Just a thought.

clean.jpg

Cybsled

Aryasar hates Wandavision because the time periods involved remind him of the good old days of the USSR

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
p.s. the dude (Eric Pearson) she is co-writing Black Widow with also wrote Thor Ragnarok. so you might get something good
maybe there is a good reason why Widow wasnt released last year besides the plandemic. maybe it just sucked and they had to reshoot parts of it.

• 3Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
I think the runtime gets longer later on once the sitcom gets shattered. So far we've hit 50s (Mary Tyler Moore) and 60s (Bewitched) and it looks like 70s hits at the end of the second episode with a Brady Bunch or Partridge Family style.

It was a really well done homage to both the earlier genres. So try and enjoy it for what it is.
Nitpicky, but the 50s show was actually an early 60s show (The Dick Van Dyke Show - Wikipedia).

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
He's pure as the driven snow. Or maybe there's a bunch of dead hookers buried in the desert and he avoided actresses.

the dude spent 30 years drinking 2 bottles of hooch a day abd smoking 3 packs. He for sure murdered at least 3 dozen women. It was a different time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
It's probably a stretch, but no one's talking about this one. He's Red and Orange too. Westview - West Coast Avengers? Just a thought.
I wouldn't be surprised if we got some easter eggs about him... but in the end I guess he is just a bit of a middle man in the story?
Everyone seems to be betting on Mephisto for now.

The one thing we have been told is that the events from this show lead to Doctor Strange 2, early guesses were pointing at Nightmare because it makes more sense coming from Doctor Strange but now everyone has shifted to Mephisto because of the Wanda children storyline.

I'm thinking Wanda is just going all shutter island except she has reality bending powers and will end up creating whatever problems she will have to help Doctor Strange solve in the following movie.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Actually, that _is_ the image I was thinking of, my 30-year-old memories had combined the two characters together.
If I remember right that is the story line that they find out that her kids are really soul shards from Mephisto and not her real children.

We do know that whatever Wanada makes in her bubble reality is real though. When she boots out Monica Rambeau she's still dressed in the same outfit she was in the "TV show."

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm still struggling with this show.

It's just plain dull.

If this had been a movie and the first hour and a half had this amount of action I'd have walked out or fallen asleep.

Or if it was a quiet cinema maybe knocked one out to Elizabeth Olsen.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I'm very very curious what the significance is of the stork and what (likely who) that is... besides the symbolism of storks bringing forth babies... it's the one thing Wanda had no control over. She seems to have absolute power over everything in this alternate world but that. She is not all powerful; something else has dominion over her here.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike