WandaVision

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Or, like most of the shit in this show so far, it was just filler for "laughs."

Seriously, 90% of this has had no impact on the story or forward progress or explaining anything.

• 4Like
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 5 users

nu_11

I adore Debra Jo Rupp, and I think Kitty Foreman is the greatest sitcom mom ever!
Kitty and Red are like the GOAT sitcom parents

Hell it's awesome that my dad looks like Red Foreman

3t9ujh.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm very very curious what the significance is of the stork and what (likely who) that is... besides the symbolism of storks bringing forth babies... it's the one thing Wanda had no control over. She seems to have absolute power over everything in this alternate world but that. She is not all powerful; something else has dominion over her here.
it's not just the stork. wanda seemingly total control over the whole thing, except the "show" is pretty clearly influencing HER. it's one of the reasons why people think agnes is agathe harkness. her whole focus on the first episode is helping wanda romance vision. then the whole focus of the 2nd episode is the fund raiser "for the children" when there are NO children anywhere to be seen. but then it ends up with wanda being pregnant. and then the stork that she tries to magic away several times to no avail.

SOMETHING is affecting the world that is beyond wanda's control.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it's not just the stork. wanda seemingly total control over the whole thing, except the "show" is pretty clearly influencing HER. it's one of the reasons why people think agnes is agathe harkness. her whole focus on the first episode is helping wanda romance vision. then the whole focus of the 2nd episode is the fund raiser "for the children" when there are NO children anywhere to be seen. but then it ends up with wanda being pregnant. and then the stork that she tries to magic away several times to no avail.

SOMETHING is affecting the world that is beyond wanda's control.
i think Agnes is just a townie because nobody seems to think she doesnt belong there like the black chick. she also doesnt seem to have control over what's going on. everyone seems to think Agnes is Agatha, maybe she is. who knows, but its Scarlet Witch who is running the town. she keeps everyone from leaving and the town changes with her moods.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i think Agnes is just a townie because nobody seems to think she doesnt belong there like the black chick. she also doesnt seem to have control over what's going on. everyone seems to think Agnes is Agatha, maybe she is. who knows, but its Scarlet Witch who is running the town. she keeps everyone from leaving and the town changes with her moods.
that's true, but when black neighbor was trying to tell vision that everyone in town is _______, agnes was clearly trying to stop him from spilling any beans.

now, it COULD be that the whole town KNOWS scarlet witch is controlling them and agnes is just terrified of wanda and doesn't want to do anything to piss her off. that could be why she's so focused on being her friend, helping her out no matter what, and keeping her happy.

OR it could be that agnes ISN'T being controlled. she's just playing along so that she can manipulate wanda into doing what she wants.

but that seems incongruent with summoning a stork to screw with wanda? i dunno.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that's true, but when black neighbor was trying to tell vision that everyone in town is _______, agnes was clearly trying to stop him from spilling any beans.

now, it COULD be that the whole town KNOWS scarlet witch is controlling them and agnes is just terrified of wanda and doesn't want to do anything to piss her off. that could be why she's so focused on being her friend, helping her out no matter what, and keeping her happy.

OR it could be that agnes ISN'T being controlled. she's just playing along so that she can manipulate wanda into doing what she wants.

but that seems incongruent with summoning a stork to screw with wanda? i dunno.
Yeah, i dunno what thats about, not agnes, but everyone knows they`re being fucked with, but are still playing along for some reason.

Sevens

Log Wizard
I think this guy is waaaay off...all those people aren't SWORD agents, they are the towns people that SWORD has pulled up information on. The only one that doesnt have proper paperwork is Agnes cause shes not a town person.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think this guy is waaaay off...all those people aren't SWORD agents, they are the towns people that SWORD has pulled up information on. The only one that doesnt have proper paperwork is Agnes cause shes not a town person.
yeah, i dont buy that either, the "sword agents" have NJ driver's licenses. i'm sure if somebody could zoom in enough to make out what town they are listed in it would say Westville. the lack of ID on Agnes could be important. though i still think its possible thats a red herring.

Sevens

Log Wizard
yeah, i dont buy that either, the "sword agents" have NJ driver's licenses. i'm sure if somebody could zoom in enough to make out what town they are listed in it would say Westville. the lack of ID on Agnes could be important. though i still think its possible thats a red herring.
I think her not having ID is VERY important...means they have no info on her, shes an unknown (Agent of Mephisto).

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Lol. Woo learned close up magic.

This episode is what you've been waiting for.
finally! 28 minutes of show and it was all story! oh but wait, they just reviewed the first 3 episodes. it sucked!
hehe, seriously. it was nice seeing the story progress beyond the almost nothing we had for 3 episodes. maybe they will have a few more episodes of things happening before the end of the season.

• 2Garbage

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
oh cool, so it took 4 episodes to explain a premise that we all figured out by the end of first episode

"slow burn"

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users