WandaVision

Cybsled

I liked seeing the unsnap play out and how fucked it made everything lol

Also hopefully this makes people shut the fuck up about the prior episodes.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I liked seeing the unsnap play out and how fucked it made everything lol

Also hopefully this makes people shut the fuck up about the prior episodes.
of course not, because it shows that they could have summed it all up in one episode and still had a story about the whole thing. in fact i would recommend any new person, skip the first 3 episodes and start on 4. its gonna be more sitcom next week i think, maybe more sword stuff.

• 2Garbage
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

I think the reveal at the end of what Vision actually was would have had less impact without the prior episodes, TBH. You get all this happy sitcom idealized life and this episode cements how absolutely dark and fucked this whole situation is.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I think the reveal at the end of what Vision actually was would have had less impact without the prior episodes, TBH. You get all this happy sitcom idealized life and this episode cements how absolutely dark and fucked this whole situation is.

yeah that whole talent show episode 2 act 3 was absolutely crucial

• 1Edgelord
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its how he looked at the end of Infinity War.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
This is how I know you are actually Russian. You just suck the joy out of everything.

we're known for our brutal honesty.

you are welcome to pull the blankie over your head and make up your own reality where everything is great and doesnt suck, just like wanda did.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Picard

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
It's telling that she banishes Monica using her actual powers rather than the Bewitched-style sitcom magic she had been employing.

What happened to the beekeeper guy? She just 'no''d him and everything rewinds back...but he didn't get ejected so he must have become integrated into the sitcom somewhere?

There are lots of layers here and I am still very entertained by it on many levels.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

People online noticed the beekeeper guy was the dude selling ice cream in episode 3, so looks like he was integrated into the reality

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It's telling that she banishes Monica using her actual powers rather than the Bewitched-style sitcom magic she had been employing.

What happened to the beekeeper guy? She just 'no''d him and everything rewinds back...but he didn't get ejected so he must have become integrated into the sitcom somewhere?

There are lots of layers here and I am still very entertained by it on many levels.
she just rewinded him, so he is likely where he started, but now may rethink his plan. or what Cyb said. :eek:

Cybsled

Well Wanda is the one maintaining the illusion anyways, but I do agree it probably isn’t just her (ie, Agatha/Mephisto).

The episode they talked about Big Bang residual radiation, so that clearly goes back to the Infinity Stones (since her power comes from that). She is the engine behind all this, but makes sense that someone or something has something to gain from this also

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Glad they brought Kat Dennings back and upgraded her character.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Havent watched ep 4 yet but every time you people talk about Mephisto I wonder where the fuck this is coming from. Is this an actual in show thing that I just missed, or some random speculation by some youtube douchebag somewhere?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Havent watched ep 4 yet but every time you people talk about Mephisto I wonder where the fuck this is coming from. Is this an actual in show thing that I just missed, or some random speculation by some youtube douchebag somewhere?
Its from the comics, Mephisto was very involved in the House of M story line and with Wanda's twins Billy and Tommy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user