WandaVision

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Havent watched ep 4 yet but every time you people talk about Mephisto I wonder where the fuck this is coming from. Is this an actual in show thing that I just missed, or some random speculation by some youtube douchebag somewhere?
Its nothing confirmed, people are connecting the dots based on the comics, its probably true to an extent, but they might switch Mephisto out with a less christianity based villain.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

People are rumoring that Doctor Strange will show up at some point, so the villain having some sort of mystic arts connection would make sense. Plus as people pointed out, this show is basically House of M comic storyline

• 1Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
These sub 30 minute shows need to fuck right off. Feels like it'll be Christmas before anything significant happens.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
These sub 30 minute shows need to fuck right off. Feels like it'll be Christmas before anything significant happens.
i think it clocked in at 35-36 minutes with credits+"previously on". without credits it was at almost 28 minutes exactly. that was up 4 minutes from last week.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage

Cybsled

I imagine the final episodes will have extended run times. They do the same stuff for Mando

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
OK, caught up on ep 4, two thoughts

1. The 'astrophysicist' chick is goddam unwatchable. I mean, she's not at all bad to look at, but every one of her scenes is just terrible d-list trash, like we've suddenly started watching Agents of Shield.

2. The longer this goes on the more pissed off I am about the credits. Its 2021. Credits need to be a single link shown once for about 5 seconds: "Click here for credits". WT actual Fuck is this 10+ minutes of credits.

Totally fine with the sitcom stuff now that they've broken out of that perspective for an episode. Overall very fun show. Except for the astrophysics scenes, FML

• 5Like
  • 2Edgelord
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 7 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

1. The 'astrophysicist' chick is goddam unwatchable. I mean, she's not at all bad to look at, but every one of her scenes is just terrible d-list trash, like we've suddenly started watching Agents of Shield.

2. The longer this goes on the more pissed off I am about the credits. Its 2021. Credits need to be a single link shown once for about 5 seconds: "Click here for credits". WT actual Fuck is this 10+ minutes of credits.

Totally fine with the sitcom stuff now that they've broken out of that perspective for an episode. Overall very fun show. Except for the astrophysics scenes, FML
totally agree, i'd pee in her jew butt, but she is a garbage person.

• 1Edgelord

Sevens

Log Wizard

WHAT??? How could this person ever be annoying or unwatchable? I think you must mean someone else

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
WHAT??? How could this person ever be annoying or unwatchable? I think you must mean someone else

That show wasn't for everyone but, it was the most non politically correct comedy on broadcast TV. That show would have been mobbed by SJW's if it was still on.

• 3Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yes, and she was god awful annoying in the Thor movies.
tenor.gif

• 1Worf

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Yeah this just turned into a straight ahead Marvel movie for sure. I'm such a sucker for looping back around and seeing events from another side after the fact. You absolutely couldn't have done this episodes tone shift in a movie, but it works so well in a serial tv show. Still loving this. And that intro....holy shit, getting to see how that whole thing played out.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Rewatching Episode 4 now and noticed that the Sheriff squad car is car 1966. Most of the classic Marvel things already existed by 1966 (Avengers, X-men, SHIELD, etc) but Strange Tales 146 in July of 1966 was the first appearance of A.I.M....

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I’ve decided there is no bad guy. This will
Simply set up Wandas reality abilities for the strange movie.

she’s suffering PTSD from losing her brother, lover, and only mentors in a way in Cap and Widow. This is not very long after the snap, and she lost her shit and made an ideal life away from
Violence, where Vision is alive and they can have the life she wants.

rambeau will continue to try to end this, and her experience with the snap as well, with her mom dying and having to come back to a world that moved on without her will be her connection to Wanda. Season will end with Wanda ending the alternate reality and coming back to the real world with Rambeau and Woo.

post credit scene, someone dark in the shadows will learn of her ability to warp reality and that will set up Dr Strange 2

• 3Like

Cybsled

Rewatching Episode 4 now and noticed that the Sheriff squad car is car 1966. Most of the classic Marvel things already existed by 1966 (Avengers, X-men, SHIELD, etc) but Strange Tales 146 in July of 1966 was the first appearance of A.I.M....

The logo for AIM in recent media has also been a hexagon. Possible hint there as well.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The chaos in the hospital from the unsnap was well done, talk about freak your shit out

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
The chaos in the hospital from the unsnap was well done, talk about freak your shit out
I was wondering what would happen if you were sitting where someone snapped out and then snapped back in. DO you just appear on their lap? who gets to occupy the space?

• 1Solidarity