WandaVision

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So is the last episode going to be like 3-4 hours to get that runtime to whatever they said the average was? What the fuck?

This was a heavy exposition episode, but I'm intrigued.
They've been saying that the show was 6 hours total. Falcon and Winter Soldier is also supposed to clock in at 6 hours, but they are only 6 episodes.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So is the last episode going to be like 3-4 hours to get that runtime to whatever they said the average was? What the fuck?

This was a heavy exposition episode, but I'm intrigued.
well, the rumor was the last 3 episodes would be an hour long each and that turned out to be bullshit. ep7 37 minutes, ep8 46 minutes, maybe the finale will be an hour. i think it will be about 46 minutes again. they got a lot to get to and they may not be able to address everything this season.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
great episode. Still kinda hoping for a season 2 that will end like a week or two before Dr Strange 2 hits next year. If not, they have a lot to wrap up next week

EDIT I think they are setting up Agatha as a friend/teacher but she still isn't the real villain

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
great episode. Still kinda hoping for a season 2 that will end like a week or two before Dr Strange 2 hits next year. If not, they have a lot to wrap up next week
No season 2 is planned. Feige came out and said that the upcoming shows have been tooled for chances for more seasons but WandaVision is a stand alone.

Sevens

Log Wizard
They will not be wrapping up all the loose ends of this show, this show was made to set up phase 4 so all the loose plot lines will spin off into the movies (Dr. Strange, Spider man, etc etc)

Cybsled

I don't see Agatha being a teacher TBH. She has had too many villain flags (killed a dog, killed another animal in the basement, sucked life out of her coven + mother and didn't seem too broken up about it, arrogance, delving into bad shit that even other witches don't delve into, strangling kids). Like Harshaw pointed out, this is pretty much a stand alone show, so it seem probable good chunk of these show-centric plotlines will be mostly resolved. Scarlet Witch is going to be in Doctor Strange 2 and he strikes me as a more reliable mentor that Agatha. So logically I either see Agatha being destroyed or otherwise banished/neutralized by the end of this.

I suspect her rabbit is her familiar (since they seem to be going OG witch rules with Agatha) and the true form will probably end up being some demonic thing. It did eat the bug/bird, so clearly it is carnivorous.

From what we know about the upcoming Marvel movies:

1) Monica will be in Captain Marvel 2, so the show will serve as her power origin story. If CM2 becomes a "pass the torch" type deal, then I suspect she will be Spectrum in the show and then power up to Photon for the movie.

2) Scarlet Witch is in Doctor Strange 2. Given how all this has turned out, I think it will be strongly probable that the end of this show will serve as a hint of the "big bad" in the movie and also explain why she is teaming up with him - she really doesn't fully understand her powers and he will basically help mentor her. At the very least, Agatha has opened Wanda's eyes to the fact she really doesn't understand a lot of the fundamentals of magic. She's like a super gifted athlete that's never had a good coach that can push them further.

Jive Turkey

Karen
I

1) Monica will be in Captain Marvel 2, so the show will serve as her power origin story. If CM2 becomes a "pass the torch" type deal, then I suspect she will be Spectrum in the show and then power up to Photon for the movie.
How the fuck is that woman supposed to carry a franchise? She's got negative charisma. She delivers her lines like I used to deliver lines while playing with Star Wars toys in the basement as a kid. Terrible.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
possible spoiler for next week.
i had no idea Hex Vision already took over another Vision''s body in the comics.

Last edited:
  • 1Garbage

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
After the mid-credit scene, I gotta say: Thx MCU, you know who loves ya~ From Feb 5th baby... CALLED IT.

bam.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Prediction: Vision will be 'reborn' in Episode 9.
Quote from Monday~

Additional prediction: They're going to merge the mind with the body and Vision will be completely restored and "resurrected". Sword has Visions white body now, but Wanda has Vision's Mind/Soul so to speak. They will merge, and that is how Vision will be back in the MCU without being reliant on the hex.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Quote from Monday~

Additional prediction: They're going to merge the mind with the body and Vision will be completely restored and "resurrected". Sword has Visions white body now, but Wanda has Vision's Mind/Soul so to speak. They will merge, and that is how Vision will be back in the MCU without being reliant on the hex.
is it really a prediction when you have the comic book where that actually happens?

• 2Garbage
  • 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
is it really a prediction when you have the comic book where that actually happens?
Yes and no.

Yes it's really a prediction because the MCU has always used the comics as a mere vessel and skeleton for their ideas. The comic storyline of the Infinity Gauntlet is totally different than how the MCU did it in Infinity War, but it IS heavily borrowed from it. Likewise, in Wandavision. The MCU has found a kinda... goldilocks zone for how much material they borrow from the comics versus keeping things original if that makes sense.

But at the same time,

No it's not a prediction because the literal comic storyline is thus:

"Rogue agents of the United States government, manipulated by the time traveler Immortus, abducted the Vision and dismantled him. Once the Avengers recovered his remains, Hank Pym rebuilt him as best he could. However, Simon Williams would not allow his brain patterns to be used again to provide a matrix for the Vision's emotions, as he felt the original process had "ripped out his soul" and been done without his consent. Although his love for Wanda led him to feel guilt, he attempted to justify his actions by claiming that the Vision was never anything more than a copy of him, a claim that a number of other Avengers, including the Wasp, believed. This, along with damage to the Vision's synthetic skin when he was dismantled, resulted in his resurrection as a colorless, emotionless synthezoid."

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
  • 1Barf

Jive Turkey

Karen
Quote from Monday~

I hardly know about about the comics and figured straight away that they were going to eventually merge the mind and body. It's been practically telegraphed to us.
And white Vision has been theorized since he died in Infinity War and his colour faded.

This is some Miss Cleo tier shit.

This is the real shit:

I think that might be too far into a different story for it to be a satisfying ending. I'm putting my money on a shot of Leia being the very last frame of the movie. If they can pull it off, a convincing CG likeness of a young Carrie Fisher turning to look at Jyn or whoever is delivering the plans could be pretty awesome

Last edited:

fris

Vyemm Raider
How the fuck is that woman supposed to carry a franchise? She's got negative charisma. She delivers her lines like I used to deliver lines while playing with Star Wars toys in the basement as a kid. Terrible.
I don't think anyone wants there to be a CM franchise, and they can't just have her disappear. And as boring as she is, she isn't as vitriol as the current CM

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Retconning their powers from 'Created by Mind Stone' to 'Awakened by Mind Stone' isn't much of a surprise, though technically, MCU Quicksilver may have just been given his powers by Wanda.

Only one episode left, yes? And we have to get White Vision, grown kids, Photon using powers, likely a real big bad / opening up the Nexus for Dr Strange 2, probably Pietro going back to his home universe, and finding out whomever Anya / Mailman are?
There's going to be a bonus secret 10 th episode maybe

• 1Seriously?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, she won’t be a good character. At best, she will be a Loki: 98% backstabbing, but 2% of the time he might do something moderately good

"Let's make her the female version of Loki" definitely was uttered in a Marvel writer room at some point

• 1Like