WandaVision

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah she was using the kids, who may or may not even be real, to get Wanda to break out of her fear and take actual control of the chaos she created. I think she's a neutral character and they're definitely trying to work angles to make her seem like she's on both sides of the line right now. She literally gave Wanda a therapy session and keeps telling her to take control and hasn't even tried draining her power. I'm guessing she is neutral but has the big bad following her with or without her knowing.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
she could have killed them if she wanted to. she's using them as leverage. and as i said, i still dont know if those kids are real. like where the fuck did they come from?
Yeah, good characters don't use kids like leverage like that, mind control you, and manipulate your life to get what they want. She could have tried less scummy ways to get Wanda's attention. Let alone there is obviously a reason her whole coven and mother turned against her. The only other time we have seen purple magic was from Dormammu's Dark Dimension.

Cybsled

Ya, she won’t be a good character. At best, she will be a Loki: 98% backstabbing, but 2% of the time he might do something moderately good

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah, good characters don't use kids like leverage like that, mind control you, and manipulate your life to get what they want. She could have tried less scummy ways to get Wanda's attention. Let alone there is obviously a reason her whole coven and mother turned against her. The only other time we have seen purple magic was from Dormammu's Dark Dimension.
i agree with Xev, she isnt good or bad. she does what she does. scarlet witch murdered more innocent people than agatha has at this point.

• 1Garbage

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Ya, she won’t be a good character. At best, she will be a Loki: 98% backstabbing, but 2% of the time he might do something moderately good
I still think they could go either way with her... maybe not that good... but maybe she could be on the side of the "good guys" helping Wanda hone her magic powers that she clearly has no clue how to properly use.

The way Agatha put it, sounds like "The Scarlet Witch" is a bit of a "Super Sayan" legend thing in the MCU, right?
Like there is this fabled one... and Wanda is it.

Also... the first time Wanda is in the vicinity of the Mind stone... its the stone that reacted to her... feels like there is this huge connection between Wanda and the Mind stone to the point where her relationship with Vision is also kind of part of it too.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I still think they could go either way with her... maybe not that good... but maybe she could be on the side of the "good guys" helping Wanda hone her magic powers that she clearly has no clue how to properly use.

The way Agatha put it, sounds like "The Scarlet Witch" is a bit of a "Super Sayan" legend thing in the MCU, right?
Like there is this fabled one... and Wanda is it.

Also... the first time Wanda is in the vicinity of the Mind stone... its the stone that reacted to her... feels like there is this huge connection between Wanda and the Mind stone to the point where her relationship with Vision is also kind of part of it too.
Wanda is the Nexus of this universe. It basically means she is super OP and a protector of this reality. It is also why she was fucking up Thanos. She is as powerful or more powerful than a single Infinity stone.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
We also don't know if there are any remaining major cameos for the season since the basis for that was Paul Bettany's interview and we now know who he was referring to...

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
We also don't know if there are any remaining major cameos for the season since the basis for that was Paul Bettany's interview and we now know who he was referring to...
The rumors I have heard was Fassbender showing up as Magneto and Patrick Stewart showing up as Professor X.

• 1Worf

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Wanda is the Nexus of this universe. It basically means she is super OP and a protector of this reality. It is also why she was fucking up Thanos. She is as powerful or more powerful than a single Infinity stone.
Maybe... being a nexus being in the comics, from what I understand means that there is always a version of her in every universe... like there could be a universe without some other character but there is no universe where there isn't some kind of version of her.
And it does also mean that these characters are usually more powerful... but Agatha spoke of "The Scarlet Witch" as if it was a sort of legend... like The One... or The Super Sayan... along those lines.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Maybe... being a nexus being in the comics, from what I understand means that there is always a version of her in every universe... like there could be a universe without some other character but there is no universe where there isn't some kind of version of her.
And it does also mean that these characters are usually more powerful... but Agatha spoke of "The Scarlet Witch" as if it was a sort of legend... like The One... or The Super Sayan... along those lines.
thats why i think they become friends. she is testing Scarlet. those kids, depending on how real they are could break her heart if they go poof.

• 1Garbage

Qhue

Trump's Staff
In thinking about the episode titles and how they play upon TV tropes 'Now in Color, Live before a Studio Audience, We Interrupt This Program, A Very Special Episode, Don't Touch That Dial etc.' we were speculating what the finale title could be:

"Special Guest Star"
"After These Messages"
"Series Finale"
"And Now A Message From Our Sponsor"

The one truly mean one would be 'To Be Continued' but only if they had a way to hide the title until after you saw the episode.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Mephisto will agree to bring Vision back to life in exchange for Wanda and Vision's marriage in what will be considered the greatest story ever told

Xevy

Log Wizard
Vinnie Jones shows up as the Juggernaut and stomps Agatha out. She then looks up from the ground, bewildered, "who... who are you?"

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
I havent seen anyone mention the fact that that bunny straight up chomped on that cicada.
Rabbits dont eat cicadas.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Agatha also said "we've been waiting" while holding the rabbit. Seemed more than just a person referencing their fur baby as a person.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Agatha also said "we've been waiting" while holding the rabbit. Seemed more than just a person referencing their fur baby as a person.
I wonder if it's her son Nicholas Scratch and she's polymorphed him.

• 1Solidarity