WandaVision

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I’m hoping the final episode comes to a moment where Mephisto reveals himself and gives Wanda the choice to resurrect one person for good.

Vision or George Floyd.

wanda confronts her scarlet privledge and bids farewell to her kids and Vision, choosing to bring back saint Floyd. He materializes in front of Wanda, punches her in the face and steals her car.

then 20 minutes of gay pride footage showing every character in marvel sucking cocks abd fisting assholes in leather chaps.

PROFIT

Joking aside, how much do tou think it’s likely that if and when a larger power evil force is revealed for the new phase, that its a super tan almost orange white guy.

• 6Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yes and no.

Yes it's really a prediction because the MCU has always used the comics as a mere vessel and skeleton for their ideas. The comic storyline of the Infinity Gauntlet is totally different than how the MCU did it in Infinity War, but it IS heavily borrowed from it. Likewise, in Wandavision. The MCU has found a kinda... goldilocks zone for how much material they borrow from the comics versus keeping things original if that makes sense.

But at the same time,

No it's not a prediction because the literal comic storyline is thus:

"Rogue agents of the United States government, manipulated by the time traveler Immortus, abducted the Vision and dismantled him. Once the Avengers recovered his remains, Hank Pym rebuilt him as best he could. However, Simon Williams would not allow his brain patterns to be used again to provide a matrix for the Vision's emotions, as he felt the original process had "ripped out his soul" and been done without his consent. Although his love for Wanda led him to feel guilt, he attempted to justify his actions by claiming that the Vision was never anything more than a copy of him, a claim that a number of other Avengers, including the Wasp, believed. This, along with damage to the Vision's synthetic skin when he was dismantled, resulted in his resurrection as a colorless, emotionless synthezoid."
Ok. But you literally know how this ends in the comics and scarlet witch isn't going to hook up with white zombie Vision. I had to spoiler tag my comment about that video because it's too on the nose and is likely to happen in the show. I'm a dick, but I don't wish to ruin shows for people with spoilers disguised as predictions.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
How long before the boycotts atart about new Vision being all white. Why didn't they make him all black? Disney is racist.

You know it's coming.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 2 users

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
then 20 minutes of gay pride footage showing every character in marvel sucking cocks abd fisting assholes in leather chaps.

PROFIT

Joking aside, how much do tou think it’s likely that if and when a larger power evil force is revealed for the new phase, that its a super tan almost orange white guy.
I thought that was already the plot of every Marvel movie or show in the past 5 years.

Sevens

Log Wizard
That's another racist thing that I think needs to be addressed.
Why is black the evil color and white is the good color?
Systemic racism that's why, we can not allow this to stand!
"Black Magic" can no longer be portrayed as evil as it shed a bad light on those of color.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That's another racist thing that I think needs to be addressed.
Why is black the evil color and white is the good color?
Systemic racism that's why, we can not allow this to stand!
"Black Magic" can no longer be portrayed as evil as it shed a bad light on those of color.
Its an Westernn thing. In Japan White is the color of Death. But maybe that is racist too, considering its coming from the yellow devils.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
"WHY THEY GOT ALL THIS DIVERSITY STUFF MAKIN US SEEM RACIST!"
*MAKES SHITTY RACIST EDGELORD POSTS*

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Episode 9 looks like a real turd

• 4Edgelord
  • 1Salty
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 6 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Ok i will
jjrfyerty.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Lmao stay mad
Not mad at all, just confused why someone who hates something so much still watches every single episode. Are russian winters so bleak that the only diversion you have is watching things you hate?

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Not mad at all, just confused why someone who hates something so much still watches every single episode. Are russian winters so bleak that the only diversion you have is watching things you hate?
Stay confused then.

• 1Like