WandaVision

Sevens

Log Wizard
it was their take on a clip show, but entertaining, like i said previously which nobody has the attention span to remember. they do play clips of old tv shows in that episode and these are clips of her life. for no other reason than to dump exposition. the plot did not move further in this episode, we didnt even see what Vision was doing or Photon or fat titty girl. we only got the background filler that should have been provided already if they werent so busy being pretentious with the sitcom themes.
Pretentious with the sitcom themes?
Did you even watch the show? The sitcom themes were central to the plot. I mean really do you just have this show on in the back ground and then try and talk about it like you watched it? I'm thinking you just have it on and are not paying attention, either that or you just don't have any comprehension of deeper themes than Pew pew bang zip pow.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Pretentious with the sitcom themes?
Did you even watch the show? The sitcom themes were central to the plot. I mean really do you just have this show on in the back ground and then try and talk about it like you watched it? I'm thinking you just have it on and are not paying attention, either that or you just don't have any comprehension of deeper themes than Pew pew bang zip pow.
lol it wasnt until this episode did they exposit why sitcoms. stop being a snarky cunt.

• 2Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
believe what you want.

You're getting the term "clips" mixed up with the correct term of "flashbacks". This isn't the first show to have an episode that consists of exposition via flashbacks and certainly didn't do it the best.

• 2Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
lol it wasnt until this episode did they exposit why sitcoms. stop being a snarky cunt.
So what youre saying is that something isnt central to the plot until it is spelled out to you? No, the sitcoms were central to the plot from episode 1, you didnt get the explanation until ep. 8 but they were still central to the plot.

• 2Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Did they secretly get D&D to write the finale? Does Wanda go insane and murder the entire town with her hex powers and then end up with fake Vision giving her an understanding hug which ends with his immaterial hand reaching in and pulling out her heart? If not, the director shouldn't worry too much about it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
people expecting Chthon or Nightmare or Mephisto to show up and it ends up being nobody or maybe agatha was made up in SW's head.
Dr Strange should be inserted next ep. Twins will poof until the MoM. The cat is the big bad for MoM. That'll be revealed right at the end. Maybe even post credits. This QS will have his origin made clear, def not from the previous Xmen series. Toilet Paper.

• 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Dr Strange should be inserted next ep. Twins will poof until the MoM. The cat is the big bad for MoM. That'll be revealed right at the end. Maybe even post credits. This QS will have his origin made clear, def not from the previous Xmen series. Toilet Paper.
What cat?

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
What cat?
This one.
rabbit_pancake.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
people expecting Chthon or Nightmare or Mephisto to show up and it ends up being nobody or maybe agatha was made up in SW's head.
The only conclusion to the story that I expect is a fight with Agatha with the family, Vision vs Vision, and a quick Dr. Strange cameo introducing the villian to DS2. People expecting Professor X, Magneto, and all the other rumored shit are the ones going to be let down. I don't expect any actual mutant stuff or anything beyond a hint of something going on in Spidey 3.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The only conclusion to the story that I expect is a fight with Agatha with the family, Vision vs Vision, and a quick Dr. Strange cameo introducing the villian to DS2. People expecting Professor X, Magneto, and all the other rumored shit are the ones going to be let down. I don't expect any actual mutant stuff or anything beyond a hint of something going on in Spidey 3.
what i expect is a small fight between SW and Agatha and they team up when white Vision busts in. it ends with them having mutual respect for each other or friends/mentor. i also think we will end up with either full on Vision return or something that will potentially lead to his return. now if none of that shit happens i wont be disappointed because this isnt a TV show with seasons, this is a mini series which has no continuation. so either way its over after Friday.

• 2Garbage
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Ya because the show is awful.

Yeah I'm with you man. I'm watching the show and will finish it, but I thought the only decent episode was #4, and everything else has been bad to awful. The last episode was so fucking horrible I had to fast forward through pieces. I couldn't watch a bunch of retards with fake Russian accents be upset about a bomb or whatever. Couldn't care less about any of the shit going on. Especially knowing that going forward, our beloved source material is all fagged up.

• 2Garbage