WandaVision

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah I'm with you man. I'm watching the show and will finish it, but I thought the only decent episode was #4, and everything else has been bad to awful. The last episode was so fucking horrible I had to fast forward through pieces. I couldn't watch a bunch of retards with fake Russian accents be upset about a bomb or whatever. Couldn't care less about any of the shit going on. Especially knowing that going forward, our beloved source material is all fagged up.
dont be sexist, just because women are replacing Thor, Hulk and Iron Man to make an almost all female Avengers, doesnt mean its all bad. we get Black Cap who has no special powers.

itll be fine!
this_is_fine.jpg

• 1Garbage
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
dont be sexist, just because women are replacing Thor, Hulk and Iron Man to make an almost all female Avengers, doesnt mean its all bad. we get Black Cap who has no special powers.

itll be fine!
View attachment 339004
Manessa.jpg

----

Totally kidding bro. Haha :)

I'm wondering if the new spiderman will be the last decent movie in the franchise, or if Thor Love & Thunder could possibly be decent.. I don't know. It bothers me that when people get super hero powers, they magically know how to fight. Like Pepper Potts, she gets an iron man suit and can magically operate it perfectly. Just marginalizes everything.

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
View attachment 339005

----

Totally kidding bro. Haha :)

I'm wondering if the new spiderman will be the last decent movie in the franchise, or if Thor Love & Thunder could possibly be decent.. I don't know. It bothers me that when people get super hero powers, they magically know how to fight. Like Pepper Potts, she gets an iron man suit and can magically operate it perfectly. Just marginalizes everything.
women are perfect at everything the first time they do it. look how silly Tony was after inventing his own Iron man suit.
84e9b089f62eab7f90e07247616415de.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

Ya, that tweet probably means no Mephisto or Doctor Strange. It will be White Vision and they all have to team to fight him, then Monica helps out.

• 2Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Ya, that tweet probably means no Mephisto or Doctor Strange. It will be White Vision and they all have to team to fight him, then Monica helps out.

OH MY GOD. If that's it... Then it's three females, doing girl power to literally fight a WHITE (super white) male. .... VOMIT.

• 2Like
  • 2Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Fadaar

That guy
OH MY GOD. If that's it... Then it's three females, doing girl power to literally fight a WHITE (super white) male. .... VOMIT.

ugh. it'd be one thing if it was just Wanda against him but... ugh. i have a bad feeling this will be the episode.

• 1Salty
  • 1Rustled

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i'm more interested in how they turn this into a "be sure to eat your Ovaltine" moment for the upcoming Doctor Strange2. we all know grrrrl powah is phase 4.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
i'm more interested in how they turn this into a "be sure to eat your Ovaltine" moment for the upcoming Doctor Strange2. we all know grrrrl powah is phase 4.
If they are good movies I dont care if phase 4 is girl powah! Give me good stories with female leads and I will eat it up the same as if it was a dude (see Alien franchise). Now if you take established male characters and turn them female just for girl powah then fuck you, im out.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
as a huge fan of early American sitcoms - Hogans Heroes, Beverly Hillbillies, All in the Family are shows I absolutely love - i loved the early sitcom episodes and would honestly just watch a bunch of seasons of Wanda being basically an MMO VR shut in autistic sperglord.

but yeah, the last 2 episodes didn't do anything for me, I don't really care about that shit get back to Wanda being Mary Tyler Moore.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So if nothing worthwhile happens in the finale, what the fuck is the point of the entire show?

This would be like a movie with no forward plot. Just a bunch of stuff happens and no one cares.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
As it stands, I don't even think this show is going to set up anything worthwhile for Multiverse of Madness.

They deboonked the multiverse/nexus stuff by having Pietro be an illusion from Agatha instead of anything multiverse related, which would have been the perfect setup. Just bizarre how every breadcrumb that might go somewhere cool they just stop dead in its tracks.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The more I've thought about it and reading people are going to be disappointed due to all the speculation of what could be. I suspect Wanda and Agatha will have to team up to defeat white vision while also getting regular Vision back so that doesn't need to be explained in Multiverse of Madness. So cool Vision will be back, but overall they really screwed the pooch as far as expectations go as you watched this unfold if that's what's gonna happen.

Jive Turkey

Karen
So if nothing worthwhile happens in the finale, what the fuck is the point of the entire show?

This would be like a movie with no forward plot. Just a bunch of stuff happens and no one cares.
I was thinking the same thing. My guess is the "people will be disappointed" comment might've been a red herring.

Jive Turkey

Karen
As it stands, I don't even think this show is going to set up anything worthwhile for Multiverse of Madness.

They deboonked the multiverse/nexus stuff by having Pietro be an illusion from Agatha instead of anything multiverse related, which would have been the perfect setup. Just bizarre how every breadcrumb that might go somewhere cool they just stop dead in its tracks.
It's like Rian Johnson wrote the back half of the season

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I wonder if this is a way to tone down visions power. Like he loses some after being brought back from the dead.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Kevin Feige said this show was only just a setup for MoM which also has Scarlet Witch. its not going to answer all your questions, it might not even answe most of them. i see youtube videos from people who have these intricate theories and outcomes and i just want to tell them that they need to be ready for "it was all a dream" or "Scarlet Witch will return....." At this point Vision, Agatha, Fake Pietro Wiccan and Speed could all be figments of this fantasy that Scarlet created out of grief. when its over she is taken away by Doc Strange to get some therapy. that probably wont happen and they will give us something halfway cool. i'm just not setting my expectations too high.

• 1Garbage

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's going to be incredibly damaging to the Marvel brand if there isn't some kind of payoff for this show.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like