WandaVision

Haus

<Silver Donator>
The more I see you guys posting, the more I'm happy that I'm just going to wait until it's all out them.. ahem.. get on a boat.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
This episode was pretty good and mostly what I expected from the show.

For me the first 2 we’re not great, I liked the 3rd one because we started to see Wanda’s reality start to crack with character‘s noticing strange things. Then this one we got a much better look at stuff. Overall it’s interesting but I think the first 3 could have been combined into just 2 episodes.

I‘m for the first time actually looking forward to what happens next, I think things should be interesting from. This point forward.

Unlike a few here, I don’t think there is a big bad at all...this just 100% Wanda’s doing because Vision dying is so fresh in her mind...he died she was snapped, she came back for endgame. Going with the Monica being back to work just a few weeks after the snap and getting this job, it means Wanda problably just went crazy right after endgame, she didn‘t have time to mourn and went directly to this reality.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
Really enjoying this now. Now from what I have read, Dr Strange is coming in at some point. I’m assuming it’s going to be a face off with Strange and Mephisto by the end which will just be outstanding if they do it right. With Agnes involved, she’s most likely going to try to protect Wanda from Mephisto. I’m not sure how Dr Strange will fit in.

— they should just say “fuck it” and bring in both Dr Strange and Introduce Dr Doom at this point in the marvel universe and set them both after Mephisto ( like in the comics).

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Really enjoying this now. Now from what I have read, Dr Strange is coming in at some point. I’m assuming it’s going to be a face off with Strange and Mephisto by the end which will just be outstanding if they do it right. With Agnes involved, she’s most likely going to try to protect Wanda from Mephisto. I’m not sure how Dr Strange will fit in.

— they should just say “fuck it” and bring in both Dr Strange and Introduce Dr Doom at this point in the marvel universe and set them both after Mephisto ( like in the comics).
there are two unverified people in Westview. Agnes and Dottie. Dottie seems to be the more alpha of the 2 and Agnes even says something to the effect that you cant do shit without Dottie's approval. so maybe Agnes is Agatha, but Dottie still tops her.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
there are two unverified people in Westview. Agnes and Dottie. Dottie seems to be the more alpha of the 2 and Agnes even says something to the effect that you cant do shit without Dottie's approval. so maybe Agnes is Agatha, but Dottie still tops her.
Which is why there's some speculation that Dottie is Mephisto

• 2Like

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Jesus fucking Christ the acting is atrocious. What in the fuck were they thinking?

• 4Edgelord
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
I have been loving this show from the start, I think it has been paced just fine.
Elizabeth Olsen has been nailing her performance. God damn she has been great in this, just give her all the awards now.
Kat Dennings is awful in everything she does and I hate her smart ass worthless character in the MCU, damn I hate her. Now on the other hand Randall Park as Jimmy Woo has been excellent in his role and the character and his "misunderstandings" is just great, love this character and so happy he has a bigger role in the MCU now.

• 4Like
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 4 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
We gonna see Monica level up in this, or they gonna wait for the seemingly inevitable S.W.O.R.D. Disney+ series?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
We gonna see Monica level up in this, or they gonna wait for the seemingly inevitable S.W.O.R.D. Disney+ series?
She did get a zap from scarlet witch, though i dont think that would make rambeau a super.

• 1Pathetic

Sevens

Log Wizard
I think that with her being blipped and then being thrown through the energy shield (which is Big Bang cosmic radiation) she is going to get her powers.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Had no idea she was a Captain Marvel in the comics.

I could live with that, she is 100x more likable than Brie.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

If they ended up doing an Agents of SWORD, I hope they would throw a bone to some of the Agents of SHIELD folks and give them a home

Daisy Johnson and Souza would work

• 1Solidarity

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I hope they do a Thanos commercial that's a mix of a cool Matthew McConaughey with a Billy May's type script.

"As the most powerful being in the universe, I know how frustrating it is to deal with others that are unreasonable. Dont you wish you could just snap your fingers and make all your problems go away like I do?"

"Well, now you can, with your very own Chitauri Warrior. A being of my own creation, the Chitauri will be utterly loyal to you and obey your every command. Because I told it to. It's easy to maintain, as it will pillage and forage for it's own nourishment while you rest." *cue scene of Chitauri warrior shooting up a convenience store and running out with a handful of cheetos, beef jerky, and...alcohol free beer?*

"Your own Chitauri Warrior can lift things. Climb things. Clean things. Guard your property. Take other people's property for you. Your very own loyal servant to do whatever you ask of it."

"But that's not all. Every Chitauri comes with it's own plasma rifle, allowing you to deal with problems in ways you could never deal with before. Problems such as your local Home Owners Association *cue scene of Chitauri vaporizing the HOA members*. Lawyers *lawyer vaporized* Porch Pirates. Annoying neighbors. Even your in-laws."

"But that's not all. If you act now, I will throw in an additional Chitauri warrior for just half the price of the first."

"Solve all your problems, with a snap of your fingers."

• 4Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
After watching some of the trailers again a the promo for next week I am actually thinking this might come down to a fight between Wanda and Vision.

Fadaar

That guy
I know it's obvious but you have to keep in mind everything in the town world, EVERYTHING, is based solely off what Wanda knows. The amount of time between AoU and IW/Endgame is never stated (I think? correct me if I'm wrong here) so I'm going to assume it was maybe a matter of months. She was locked in a lab in some eastern European shithole (assuming ex-Soviet state as well, not 100% sure about that one just an ass-pull) for a large chunk of her life so as mentioned by others the only connection she has to the West and American culture is likely television. So keep all that in mind when trying to understand the idyllic nature of the various 'eras' inside the bubble.

Also as AJS mentioned, they better fuckin' do Full House. Massive missed opportunity if they don't.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I know it's obvious but you have to keep in mind everything in the town world, EVERYTHING, is based solely off what Wanda knows. The amount of time between AoU and IW/Endgame is never stated (I think? correct me if I'm wrong here) so I'm going to assume it was maybe a matter of months. She was locked in a lab in some eastern European shithole (assuming ex-Soviet state as well, not 100% sure about that one just an ass-pull) for a large chunk of her life so as mentioned by others the only connection she has to the West and American culture is likely television. So keep all that in mind when trying to understand the idyllic nature of the various 'eras' inside the bubble.

Also as AJS mentioned, they better fuckin' do Full House. Massive missed opportunity if they don't.
its possible, because they are only doing ABC retro homages. Brady Bunch was ABC. Bewitched was ABC. Leave it to Beaver was ABC. Disney owns ABC.

-edit
but it looks like they went the Three's Company/Rosanne route

Last edited:
  • 1Garbage

Fadaar

That guy
its possible, because they are only doing ABC retro homages. Brady Bunch was ABC. Bewitched was ABC. Leave it to Beaver was ABC. Disney owns ABC.

-edit
but it looks like they went the Three's Company/Rosanne route

oh boo, guess it does make sense though