WandaVision

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Full house. Elizabeth olsen was basically born on that set. At the VERY LEAST there will be a full house easter egg.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
God damn, this is funny (Not my find was shown to me)

View attachment 332909

The weight on this is 4 ozs...now Ounces are usually just written oz without the s but if you google 4OZS you come to a web site that has this info

4OZS​

RNA binding protein​

Notice the Organism type? Synthetic construct (which describes Vision)
Damn Marvel is going deep on the Easter eggs.

iron man eye roll GIF

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
wait till he finds out that most soap comes in 4 oz bars

1612485316615.png

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
wait till he finds out that most soap comes in 4 oz bars

View attachment 333171
No you dumb ass....its the way the weight was written on the package. As your very own picture shows it is OZ with NO S....with me so far?
Now they way it was on the hydra package 4 OZS. If you google that it takes you to a website that has the information I posted.
God damn communist.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
No you dumb ass....its the way the weight was written on the package. As your very own picture shows it is OZ with NO S....with me so far?
Now they way it was on the hydra package 4 OZS. If you google that it takes you to a website that has the information I posted.
God damn communist.

Lol

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
WandaVision
Episode 5
Season: 1
Episode: 5
Air date: 2021-02-05

Guest stars: Jolene Purdy, Kat Dennings, Randall Park
Wanda addresses Vision's worries when he grows suspicious of the neighbors' strange behavior.

Things really picking up now.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Episode 15 Season 1 Episode 5...

For the avoidance of doubt, it's Episode 5 folks.

*protip: when trying to be a smartass don't make a typo of your own!

Last edited:

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Episode 1 Season 1 Episode 5...

For the avoidance of doubt, it's Episode 5 folks.
Off topic but I gotta know... what's the avatar from? I remember your older one was the Red Dragon from the Atari game Adventure! So very niche. But this one I can't place.

On topic: The biggest question for me now is how is Vision getting resurrected/rebuilt etc.?

wandavision-episode-4-vision.jpg

Because he's very much dead and is just being Weekend At Bernie'd by her at this point. I don't think this scene was a "reminder of what was" but more like a "reminder of what is"

But with that said, I'm sure they'll bring him back.... just curious how.

KBj0NqNIjSdl.jpg

^ This is my hope (omg white supremacist!) but I rarely get what I want from the MCU (and that's okay)!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
first really good episode. it wasnt 20 minutes and almost no sitcom zaniness. and i was wrong about it being an ABC show. it looked like Family Ties more than Full House or Webster, but i figured they wouldnt go outside the network because they have their own iconic 80s sitcoms. why would they need to borrow from someone elses show?

and this is some mind fuckery. Fox Quicksilver is replacing Marvel Quicksilver? are they taking the piss or is this some kind of multiverse tie in? Then Scarlet Witch says she doesnt know how they got there, so is she schizo or is there a fake Scarlet witch that kidnapped Vision`s body and breached the forcefield to threaten SWORD?

Last edited:
  • 1Garbage

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Holy 4th wall break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was fucking amazing!!!

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Off topic but I gotta know... what's the avatar from? I remember your older one was the Red Dragon from the Atari game Adventure! So very niche. But this one I can't place.

On topic: The biggest question for me now is how is Vision getting resurrected/rebuilt etc.?

View attachment 333256

Because he's very much dead and is just being Weekend At Bernie'd by her at this point. I don't think this scene was a "reminder of what was" but more like a "reminder of what is"

But with that said, I'm sure they'll bring him back.... just curious how.

View attachment 333255

^ This is my hope (omg white supremacist!) but I rarely get what I want from the MCU (and that's okay)!

It's from a little known ZX Spectrum game called Brian Bloodaxe.

Seeing as I pretty much only played a dwarf in EQ and many P&P RPGs over the years it seemed appropriate.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
first really good episode. it wasnt 20 minutes and almost no sitcom zaniness. and i was wrong about it being an ABC show. it looked like Family Ties more than Full House or Webster, but i figured they wouldnt go outside the network because they have their own iconic 80s sitcoms. why would they need to borrow from someone elses show?

and this is some mind fuckery. Fox Quicksilver is replacing Marvel Quicksilver? are they taking the piss or is this some kind of multiverse tie in? Then Scarlet Witch says she doesnt know how they got there, so is she schizo or is there a fake Scarlet witch that kidnapped Vision`s body and breached the forcefield to threaten SWORD?

Never stop being Chuk, Chuk

• 1Garbage

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

Holy Shit

"did you see Jake Peralta and Terry Jeffords at the end there?

EASTER EGG, BITCH

Marvel is a shared universe with Brooklyn 99

When was the first Xmen movie start getting filmed? '99

Which version of Quicksilver shows up at Wanda's door?

The Xmen version"

Always Sunny Fx GIF

• 2Worf
  • 1Edgelord
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users