Warcraft III: Reforged

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
double post but it's sad to see Blizzard is still affected by refusing to work with Icefrog on DOTA 2 multiple times and then seeing a billion dollar franchise go to another company, so to solve that this is their response

It's actually insanely gross, even the wording is gross

yvCHKVa.jpg
God suits are retarded. DOTA was the only reason I ever bought wc3 back in the day.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Part of the charm of the original WC3 was that it was tongue-in-cheek and the unit details were kind of funky. It let your mind fill in the blanks.

With these screenshots, I feel like I'm watching something that a couple of dudes on a forum put together. A fan-made reskin, if you will.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Theyre truly sinking to biowares depth in the abyss.

Fuck thats a bit harsh. Anthem is on another lvl of steaming shit.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was Overwatch in 2016 the last time Blizzard did anything "good"? What a shit company they have devolved into.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't know. I played it about 15 minutes total before I gave into the fact I'm too old for FPS games anymore. Nevertheless, it did take over the scene for a bit and spawn competitive leagues, etc. It was never for me, but if we are being honest, it was a successful game.

My point is, you have to go back to 2016 and then 2012 to even find debatable "good games" from this company. I guess Hearthstone tricked people for a bit also before they showed how incompetent they are.

Blizzard is truly dead and you are a god damn sucker if you pay them for anything.

• 1Worf

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've just been playing the campaign and not MP, but it has been perfectly fine to me. I'm really not sure what some of you guys were expecting this to be? This is current year Blizzard afterall.

• 1Rustled

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I play overwatch everyday. You guys are salty fucks. It's a good game with no mtx (you can buy loot boxes but I've never heard of ANYONE doing that). In 2016 this game was incredibly good.

Now, what they're doing by launching ow2 and recently adding nothing to ow is exactly.how current blizz feels. Money grubbing whores

• 5Like
  • 1Barf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 7 users

Dalien

Registered Hodor
All I wanted from this was to replay the campaign in HD with updated models, cutscenes, etc. While I am having fun playing through this again, it is far from what they advertised it was going to be at Blizzcon (like the Culling cutscene linked above).

It also has quite a few problems that really should have been resolved in beta, like:
-UI is laggy and unresponsive at times, actually had my system hard lock last night for about 30 seconds while going through menus during a mission before it recovered (couldn't alt-tab or ctrl-alt-delete or anything)
-Character and unit portraits lighting is bad, they have this white aura behind them that looks shiny and plastic
-Scripting bugs during the missions, like some people are getting "mission failed" prompt when they try to load the first prologue mission. I had this happen when I picked up Frostmourne (you know how it "kills" Muradin?), it gave me a prompt that Muradin has died, mission failed. It worked the second time I tried though.
-Units are low FPS and laggy when moving around, constantly bumping into each other and other obstacles. Nowhere near as smooth as they moved around in the original client
-Shit like this when loading a basic mission, embarrassing for a "retail" product:

EwlxPNh.jpg

I went and updated all my drivers just to make sure it wasn't user error but it still looks like that whenever I load a mission.

There's a shitload of issues with the multiplayer game too but I won't get into those. I'm really enjoying replaying one of my favorite RTS campaigns but we are playing it on the beta client. Will they fix shit? Maybe with all the refunds going on today.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
oh you get Sylvanas as an actual dark ranger hero in the War3 RoC campaign now instead of just a generic banshee unit. That is kinda nice.

• 1Like